Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu Help Desk: Suggestions/Queries here!! (Page 12)

Seeta Senior Member
Seeta
Seeta

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Please write the story of this serial briefly. I have started watching this show recently and need help regd the same. Can someone find some time and write a short review of what happened so far. Thanks a zillion in advance. Seeta
swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
ok let us start with family tree 1st. Maasa is a rich lady. She has two sons. Eldest is Basanth who is married to Jamuna. They were childless for a long time. (no successfull pregnancy that is..aborted a couple of times), 2nd son is Bhairav whose is wife is Sumitra who has two kids. Eldest is sugna who is married to Pratap but she still stays in her parents house as her mom does not want to send her away. Son is Jagdish (called jagya). Sumitra comes from a poor family so listens to maasa's taunts now and then but Bhairav is very supportive.
In another village another set of parents (don't remember their names) and their only daughter is Anandi who is quite young and they are middle class. Anandi gets married to Jagya (some subplots involved here with a teacher who was against this child marriage but could not do anything so not going to details here).
When Anandi gets married maasa thinks she is lucky as Jamna gets preganant again and they also win a land litigation and get bumper crops. Anandi's mom is worried that she has not yet gone to her inlaws and is worried of keeping her safe and hence forces everyone to get her to her inlaws place.
Here Jamna proceeds with her pregnancy against doctor's advice (rather forced to by basanth and maasi in quest of a heir) and dies. Anandi comes to her in laws and shares a lovely relationship with her MIL and FIL. With Jagya its more of a playful nature and maasa tries to keep her under her thumb.
Sugna meets pratap secretly and hopes to go to her in laws place soon.
They get Basanth married to another poor young girl Gehna who is just 16 and they pay off her family debts as well. Gehna is caught in a loveless marriage and forced subjugation by her husband. Though Sumitra is sorry about her state of affairs and Bhairav tries to intervene but Basanth snubs him and asks him to mind his own business.
At present Anandi has gone to her parents place for a short visit.

ok now to facts, I don't really watch this regularly but this is the gist and hope this helps. I have omitted all the sub plots in the story till now and tried to keep it as short as possible and just mentioned the main points.

Swathi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Does anyone have the download link of the other version of 'Chhoti Si Umar' ?

It goes..

Chhoti si umar mein
mera byaah kiya re
baabul hui kya koi bhool

Its slightly sad , and it was played very recently , in one of this week's epis...

And....

what is that song's name ?

Which goes 'Kesariya....padhaaro maro desh , o kesari ..'....It was played in the first ever epi of BV , when they showed Phooli running through the village down to the school.....I want that song's link too!!!!
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 5:08am | IP Logged
^not able to recall that other version:(when was it played???

the second song kesariya one could be found in our
bv mansion:P

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditisilawat

^not able to recall that other version:(when was it played???

the second song kesariya one could be found in our
bv mansion:P

Got 'Kesariya Balam'.....thanks a TON!!!!

I'm finding out which epi the other version was played!!!
Seeta Senior Member
Seeta
Seeta

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks very much Swathi.

Seeta
nups21 Newbie
nups21
nups21

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Hey Hi I am new to bv forum pls help me
How to download the songs listed in bv mansion? unable to do so!
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nups21

Hey Hi I am new to bv forum pls help me  hello a hearty welcome to you sabse pehleHug
How to download the songs listed in bv mansion? unable to do so! ummm thats because those songs wont work for the time being since zshare server is down:(once the prob is fixed download button would start working:Dwill upload them on diff site so that you can download them easily:PTongue

Go to top