Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Help Desk: Suggestions/Queries here!! (Page 114)

Post Reply New Post

Page 114 of 135

_Jaya_

_Jaya_

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamy-

Guys, I've started watching BV very late.Unhappy In fact from the episode in which Shiv saves Anandi, riding horse. So I would like to know whether had Jagya been so bad bad bad in his past what could've made her to divorce him???Shocked I could find him very noble, understanding and a good person in all aspects only.Blushing Sorry for the wrong query if it is the case. I'm a little curious to know.Embarrassed A 'yeah' or 'nay' will do.Day Dreaming
jagya was nice towards Anandi and loved her too, though he was very self centered. after reaching Mumbai he got mesmerized by the big city and the lifestyle and  attracted towards Gauri( his classmate) . after that  he started feeling that Anandi is just an ordinary village girl who didn't even completed 10th standard and not suitable for him. eventually he started hating his own village and ppl there.  he started finding fault with everything Anandi did, started insulting and scolding her.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Balika Vadhu Help Desk: Suggestions/Queries here!! (Page 114)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Guys, I've started watching BV very late.Unhappy In fact from the episode in which Shiv saves Anandi, riding horse. So I would like to know whether had Jagya been so bad bad bad in his past what could've made her to divorce him???Shocked I could find him very noble, understanding and a good person in all aspects only.Blushing Sorry for the wrong query if it is the case. I'm a little curious to know.Embarrassed A 'yeah' or 'nay' will do.Day Dreaming

Jagya nay...
He was really bad with anandi. You should watch previous episode before shiv entered the show. Jagya married another woman gauri and got her to badi haveli and gave a big shock to the whole family. He loved gauri for 7 years. The list goes on...
Originally posted by jayakalaj

jagya was nice towards Anandi and loved her too, though he was very self centered. after reaching Mumbai he got mesmerized by the big city and the lifestyle and attracted towards Gauri( his classmate) . after that he started feeling that Anandi is just an ordinary village girl who didn't even completed 10th standard and not suitable for him. eventually he started hating his own village and ppl there. he started finding fault with everything Anandi did, started insulting and scolding her.

Thanks a lot for helping.Big smile

Edited by -Jamy- - 10 June 2013 at 5:05pm

mythical

IF-Dazzler

mythical

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
can someone give me the WU link for today (13 June)?
thank you in advance.
ria

LauraM

Goldie

LauraM

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged

LauraM

Goldie

LauraM

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Hello,

I was wandering could you add some  photos of Toral as Anandi at the Balika Vadhu Forum home page? She's been in the show for few months now.
Thanks and bye

p.s. I've posted empty message by mistake

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Can anyone give me the link of making of love confession scene of Anandi to Shiv in pond...i cannot find it in videos of forum and also does anyone know when will the montage and banner of BV forum change for a new one?

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridzthebest

sometimes by sumitra's expresions it looks like she doesnt like ganga specialy when someone praises ganga..yesterday also she didnt thank ganga for saving jagdish.i have missed few episode so can u pls tell me what problem she has with ganga?

Sumitra does not like when any one compares Ganga to Anandi since Anandi is daughter of haveli and is being compared with an outsider...Saanchi, Shiv's sister, has fallen for Jagya and now wants to show Ganga down in front of other since she feels Ganga does not deserve Jagya's friendship...to prove her point she is instigating Sumitra that Ratan attacked Jagya just because Jagya helped Ganga and all this is happening with them because they have given shelter to Ganga or else why would Ratan ever take revenge against Singh family...Sumitra has fallen for Saanchi's talk and now thinks everything is Ganga's fault and she should leave the haveli

sush_

IF-Sizzlerz

sush_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

Can anyone give me the link of making of love confession scene of Anandi to Shiv in pond...i cannot find it in videos of forum and also does anyone know when will the montage and banner of BV forum change for a new one?
libs is this the video you have been asking

Post Reply New Post

Go to top