Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Help Desk: Suggestions/Queries here!! (Page 113)

Post Reply New Post

Page 113 of 135

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
who are jagiya?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Balika Vadhu Help Desk: Suggestions/Queries here!! (Page 113)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Guys, I've started watching BV very late.Unhappy In fact from the episode in which Shiv saves Anandi, riding horse. So I would like to know whether had Jagya been so bad bad bad in his past what could've made her to divorce him???Shocked I could find him very noble, understanding and a good person in all aspects only.Blushing Sorry for the wrong query if it is the case. I'm a little curious to know.Embarrassed A 'yeah' or 'nay' will do.Day Dreaming

Tulasi14

IF-Dazzler

Tulasi14

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 

pls somebody temme how to vote online in JDJ...
it'll be gr8 if somebody temme with the snapshots!

here u go:

http://colors.in.com/in/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa/

**Originally posted by 

how can i vote online?????? after going to site when i click on voting just the participants names comes and option to view their profile... no vote option

try by going through the site on saturday and sunday's from 9 in night to 9 in morning (according to indian standard time)

_Originally posted by 

Can you help us understand the online voting.. each voter is allowed to cast 99 votes using their gmail or yahoo or facebook or twitter or Colors login. They said logout of Voting before voting again...I dont think that works..some of the contestents have more international fans than others.
We do not have a way to vote other than online one.

Apparently only 100 votes can be casted using one e-mail account. So a person can cast more than a 100 votes as long as they use separate e-mail accounts to cast their votes. That's all I know myself. I don't think they have telephone or other form of voting other than through their website for International viewers. 

Edited by Me_Anonymous - 20 September 2012 at 1:31pm 

_Guys I have been hearing that international viewers cannot vote for the Finale and only sms votes from India will be counted. Is this true?? Please could some one confirm? Was this news stated some where??_________________

Tulasi14

IF-Dazzler

Tulasi14

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Pl help us how can we vote for JDJ 6?
How many times we can vote on the web for international viewers?
How the voting works?

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamy-

Guys, I've started watching BV very late.Unhappy In fact from the episode in which Shiv saves Anandi, riding horse. So I would like to know whether had Jagya been so bad bad bad in his past what could've made her to divorce him???Shocked I could find him very noble, understanding and a good person in all aspects only.Blushing Sorry for the wrong query if it is the case. I'm a little curious to know.Embarrassed A 'yeah' or 'nay' will do.Day Dreaming
Jagya nay...
He was really bad with anandi. You should watch previous episode before shiv entered the show. Jagya married another woman gauri and got her to badi haveli and gave a big shock to the whole family. He loved gauri for 7 years. The list goes on...

neha1926

Groupbie

neha1926

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
hi.please help me.i want to know the real name of new GEHNA.thanks

ridzthebest

IF-Dazzler

ridzthebest

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged

sometimes by sumitra's expresions it looks like she doesnt like ganga specialy when someone praises ganga..yesterday also she didnt thank ganga for saving jagdish.i have missed few episode so can u pls tell me what problem she has with ganga?

sush_

IF-Sizzlerz

sush_

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridzthebest

sometimes by sumitra's expresions it looks like she doesnt like ganga specialy when someone praises ganga..yesterday also she didnt thank ganga for saving jagdish.i have missed few episode so can u pls tell me what problem she has with ganga?

Everyone in haveli compares ganga with anandi which sumi dislikes,sumitra thinks anandi and her work cant be compared with anyone...
except that nothing is her problem when ganga's in laws and Ratan forced ganga she and haveli co. stood as a sheild to protect her

Post Reply New Post

Go to top