Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Help Desk: Suggestions/Queries here!! (Page 110)

Post Reply New Post

Page 110 of 135

dare.devil

IF-Dazzler

dare.devil

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vardah23

what happenedd between anandi and gauri wen he went back to meet her at the hospital?
What date did it air? 

Feb 18, 2013

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Balika Vadhu Help Desk: Suggestions/Queries here!! (Page 110)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dare.devil

IF-Dazzler

dare.devil

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brick_red

I don't see any recent pic of Anandi-Shiv in Photo Gallery. Please upload new pictures.

Check out the Picture Gallery instead. You will find lots and lots of Anandi-Shiv pictures there...people post there everyday, unlike the photo gallery

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

why doesn't sumitra like ganga?
because everyone in Singhs household is comparing Ganga with Anandi which is not going well with Sumitra...so she getting more unhappy with her

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Why is Sanchi scheming against Anandi with the cake? what does she want to prove.. doesn't she believe that Anandi loves Shiv ? I missed a couple of episodes .. so confused with sanchi's plotting against Anandi with the cake Confused

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Why is Sanchi scheming against Anandi with the cake? what does she want to prove.. doesn't she believe that Anandi loves Shiv ? I missed a couple of episodes .. so confused with sanchi's plotting against Anandi with the cake Confused

we all know that Saanchi hates Anandi for being a villager and that too divorcee and she feels that Anandi is unworthy of Shiv
now Saanchi is getting closer to Jagya and she thinks that since Jagya is so good maybe it's Anandi's fault regarding JaAn's divorce
Anandi tries to make cake to impress Shiv but Saanchi, being jealous of her, thinks that Anandi is trying to prove Shiv that she is a modern girl and so to show Shiv that Anandi is a villager she burns the cake
But luckily cake is not burnt much and Anandi mends it with chocolate sauce and fruits
Saanchi has gone nuts and she is losing her mind so it's better if we just sideline this character...whatever she is doing is making no sense to anyone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

we all know that Saanchi hates Anandi for being a villager and that too divorcee and she feels that Anandi is unworthy of Shiv
now Saanchi is getting closer to Jagya and she thinks that since Jagya is so good maybe it's Anandi's fault regarding JaAn's divorce
Anandi tries to make cake to impress Shiv but Saanchi, being jealous of her, thinks that Anandi is trying to prove Shiv that she is a modern girl and so to show Shiv that Anandi is a villager she burns the cake
But luckily cake is not burnt much and Anandi mends it with chocolate sauce and fruits
Saanchi has gone nuts and she is losing her mind so it's better if we just sideline this character...whatever she is doing is making no sense to anyone

thank you so much ..appreciate it .. I missed the bold part ... so since she thinks Jagya to be good , she is judgmental abt anandi .. makes sense now .. thanks again :)

Srecica

Srecica

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, I'm not from India, but I want to know which is the most watched television in your country, I know this is not directly related to BV but I'm interested in, thanks in advance

Edited by Srecica - 27 April 2013 at 3:14pm

Srecica

Srecica

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, I'm not from India, but I want to know which is the most watched television in your country, I know this is not directly related to BV but I'm interested in, thanks in advance...

Sorry, I posted 2 times, Confused
And I love AnSh.Tongue.

Edited by Srecica - 27 April 2013 at 3:16pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top