Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Help Desk: Suggestions/Queries here!! (Page 105)

Post Reply New Post

Page 105 of 135

Riasa

IF-Rockerz

Riasa

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
hey can anyone tell meh which from which epi this siggy is been made...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Balika Vadhu Help Desk: Suggestions/Queries here!! (Page 105)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Doyel--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Doyel--

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riasa

hey can anyone tell meh which from which epi this siggy is been made...

here you go:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3450382

Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riasa

anandi82

anandi82

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Hello can anyone tell me from which episode are scenes when J find his stuff that Anandi kept, and when he asks Shiv to leave Anand? Thank you

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Question: Where is the BV Frustration thread? Is it not sticky anymore? I can't locate it.

Suggestion: Please create a new frustration thread if old one has reached its limit or closed and please make it sticky. Please issue one FINAL request/notice to members to please discuss their comments on new lead in one thread instead of making new threads every day on same topics (new Anandi looks old, there's no chemistry, I am quitting the show and forum etc.).

It gets difficult to sieve through such threads and find a thread where discussion on the show is going on. Please take stronger steps to control and discipline the forum in this time when passions of viewers and members are running high due to lead's replacement!

Thank you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Springflowers

Springflowers

Groupbie

Springflowers

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
The popular cast list is changed to include Toral- even in colors website they changed the montage- here also we have to replace it with new anandi- Plz change the montage with pratysusha to toral montage- 

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
i have mu queries regarding DEVELOPMENT team...

1) did they made/developed this forum?
2) how did they do it?
3) are they normal members like us or staff of IF office?
4) do they change the pictures and make posters of BV IF?
5) can you join the moderators if you want or they can be just the members who started the forum?
6) are they allowed to participate in conversations or are they just more like police here to control the IF?
7) what are the sections that can be controlled by them only?
8) how they characterize between normal topic and hot topic?

i am very curious because i loved the way they are handling the forum and how much hardwork they do by developing it...and last EXCELLENT WORK BY DEV. TEAM Clap

Edited by libsrocks - 12 March 2013 at 4:49am

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki.

Originally posted by Nikki.

Heyy guys
I am new in this forum

I have been watching BV for quite some time now i think about just before Ansh's wedding celebrations. For the last 3 weeks i have been trying to watch BV from the start on youtube but most of the episodes are missing,

I just want to know where did Champa dissipear to and why did Phooli started plain clothes on choti Anandi's wedding wasnt she about to get married to her husband. Aanadis teacher also went gayab too after her wedding. 

After first teej episode in September 2008 the next video leap straight to 2010 video does anyone know what happened between these months.

I also want to know how did Basanths first wife die wasnt she in the second episode when Basanth told every she was pregnant when Bharion come to inform about Anandi then how come Sumitra was remembering her in the teej episode when they were quite close i don't remember any such episode where they talked to each other .

Sorry for so much query
Thank you in advance

Can someone please help me Disapprove
well you are asking a long story...but to cut it short i can say this

anandi got married
basant's wife died due to child birth
basant was re-married to gehna who is 18-20 yrs younger than him...he tortured her and she gave birth to their son nandu...later on he softened towards her and they fell in love
sugna's husband pratap died on gauna's day...she became a widow and lateron dadisa discovered that she is pregnant with pratap's child...shyam entered and fellin love with sugna...shyam accepted sugna with her kid and married he...he later on turned out to be madan singh's son but soon things fell in place and she lived happily ever after
anandi got shoot by bullet to save jagya and later on a lady a named teepri manipulated with dadisa to get jagay remarried as anandi was in mental condition...enters gudiya...jagya's second wife...the mrriage got terminated by panchayat and bhairon...anandi left jaitsar and came back 5 yrs later...jagya went to mumbai for mbbs and fell in love with gauri (gudiya) and later on ditched anandi and married gauri...after lots of drama anandi got divorced to jagya and married shiv-collector of jaitsar...now she is happily married with him and loves him...

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
please close this topic...i made it myself for to view my thoughts but the members think that it will trigger fight

Post Reply New Post

Go to top