Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Help Desk: Suggestions/Queries here!! (Page 104)

Post Reply New Post

Page 104 of 136

* Unnati *

IF-Sizzlerz

* Unnati *

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Does anyone have the number of Colors channel ? Could you please help me out in getting it ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Balika Vadhu Help Desk: Suggestions/Queries here!! (Page 104)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki.

Heyy guys
I am new in this forum

I have been watching BV for quite some time now i think about just before Ansh's wedding celebrations. For the last 3 weeks i have been trying to watch BV from the start on youtube but most of the episodes are missing,

I just want to know where did Champa dissipear to and why did Phooli started plain clothes on choti Anandi's wedding wasnt she about to get married to her husband. Aanadis teacher also went gayab too after her wedding. 

After first teej episode in September 2008 the next video leap straight to 2010 video does anyone know what happened between these months.

I also want to know how did Basanths first wife die wasnt she in the second episode when Basanth told every she was pregnant when Bharion come to inform about Anandi then how come Sumitra was remembering her in the teej episode when they were quite close i don't remember any such episode where they talked to each other .

Sorry for so much query
Thank you in advance

Can someone please help me Disapprove

mansimat

mansimat

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Can someone tell me how to insert an image into our comment?

I want to upload one picture.

Thank you in advance.

mansimat

mansimat

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Hi 

Bassant's first wife died in child birth.
Phooli's old husband died too. She is a widow.
Anandi's teacher comes and goes throughout BV. She is not a permanent character.

I dunno about Champa.

Hope it helps you.

Heyy guys
I am new in this forum

I have been watching BV for quite some time now i think about just before Ansh's wedding celebrations. For the last 3 weeks i have been trying to watch BV from the start on youtube but most of the episodes are missing,

I just want to know where did Champa dissipear to and why did Phooli started plain clothes on choti Anandi's wedding wasnt she about to get married to her husband. Aanadis teacher also went gayab too after her wedding. 

After first teej episode in September 2008 the next video leap straight to 2010 video does anyone know what happened between these months.

I also want to know how did Basanths first wife die wasnt she in the second episode when Basanth told every she was pregnant when Bharion come to inform about Anandi then how come Sumitra was remembering her in the teej episode when they were quite close i don't remember any such episode where they talked to each other .

Sorry for so much query
Thank you in advance

Edited by mansimat - 01 March 2013 at 6:32am

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3463913

i request the moderators to block this post as it has been commenting of the actors's look and personality which is against the rules of forum

msrk

msrk

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
hi, 

i have missed couple of episodes. Can anyone tell me what happens when jagya went back to get gauri ? Did they show gauri 

Sun-Love

Sun-Love

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansimat

Hi 

Bassant's first wife died in child birth.
Phooli's old husband died too. She is a widow.
Anandi's teacher comes and goes throughout BV. She is not a permanent character.

I dunno about Champa.

Hope it helps you.

Heyy guys
I am new in this forum

Sorry for so much query
Thank you in advance

Was Champa the teenager living with Govind kaka and his wife (can't remember her name), I think. If so, then she committed suicide, drowned herself in a lake (if I remember correctly) because her husband's family wouldn't do her gauna or sent her back because she couldn't conceive. 

Sun-Love

Sun-Love

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Is there a blooper thread on the forum? I tried to find it but couldn't and I don't want to create unnecessary threads. Thanks.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top