Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Help Desk: Suggestions/Queries here!! (Page 103)

Post Reply New Post

Page 103 of 135

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anshjago

Hi ... just help what is meant by AT in the forum ...how to get register in that

AT is an Appreciation Thread. To join visit the first page of the AT and read the rules. Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Balika Vadhu Help Desk: Suggestions/Queries here!! (Page 103)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dacas

Dacas

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged

BV that is clear to me that you had to go back and figure J introduce a new character in a series of Ganga, to expand the operation and prolong the duration.

But why at the expense of the main character Anandi time it is now running as a woman incapable of married life and the person who neglects his new home and keep running into the old house.

It is in a way more beautiful!

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
how do you sent a buddy request to someone...plz help me

rukhsar.crazy

IF-Rockerz

rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

how do you sent a buddy request to someone...plz help me

c for the person's comment...below the comment u'' get options in blue colour  like
PROFILE , SEARCH , PM , BUDDY ,and LIKE...
hit the buddy button and buddy request will be sent to that person Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

Ash_Storyteller

Goldie

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rukhsar.crazy

IF-Rockerz

rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Storyteller

Could someone explain me the different levels of the IF forum? As in someone is goldie, someone is IF Rockers..I know it is according to the number of posts you have to your credit..but I wanted to know how many number of posts makes you a goldie, how many makes you a If Rockers , If dazzler etc...

50 posts - groupbie
200 - senior member
1000 - goldie
2500 - dazzler
5000 - rockerz
10000 - sizzlers
then the posts no.i dont know but u hav stunners and addictz as well LOL...then according to their responsibility and development activity they become coolbies , viewbies and mods

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_StorytellerVishakha_Sakhi

Ash_Storyteller

Goldie

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rukhsar.crazy

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
when you report a post how do you ensure that the post has been closed...its actually regarding posts made today on this forum...according to the BV rules:-

Opening New threads: All members are requested to please check the first 2-3 pages to see if there is a thread on the same subject before starting a new thread.  If there is one then please join/continue the discussion in that topic.  Even if the topic is not exactly what you were going to post but are based on the same scenario or borderline you can post your comments in that topic. Such threads that are started will be closed.  
this rule is being violated and i have reported unnecessary posts but please ensure me how and when will these post be blocked because many members are again making new posts regarding the same issue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top