Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   

Balika Vadhu Help Desk: Suggestions/Queries here!! (Page 100)

luv_shanak Senior Member
luv_shanak
luv_shanak

Joined: 11 June 2011
Posts: 355

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
how can i upload my creations in balika vadhu gallery?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

Siya_ IF-Dazzler
Siya_
Siya_

Joined: 12 October 2012
Posts: 2959

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Hi Vedo,

I have a problem with my siggy. I tried to change it to a different text from what I had earlier, and clicked on the 'yes' for always show signature, and then when I went to look at my posts, it wasn't there. When I went back to the change signature page, the text I had typed was gone and the show signature radio button was set to 'no' again. When I type text, the numbers in the number of characters box don't change. This has happened multiple times today. Do you know how I can fix this or know anyone who can tell me how to fix this? I'd really appreciate it! Thank you.

EDIT: Oh wait, never mind! I tried it on chrome instead of firefox, and now it's working just fine. Must be a weird bug. Thanks for reading this far anyway! XD


Edited by Shivandi - 06 February 2013 at 7:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Joined: 09 August 2005
Posts: 19509

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by luv_shanak

how can i upload my creations in balika vadhu gallery?????

Hey you've to upload your images using on online uploader such as imgur or imageshack and then you can post the link in the gallery. Smile

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Joined: 09 August 2005
Posts: 19509

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivandi

Hi Vedo,

I have a problem with my siggy. I tried to change it to a different text from what I had earlier, and clicked on the 'yes' for always show signature, and then when I went to look at my posts, it wasn't there. When I went back to the change signature page, the text I had typed was gone and the show signature radio button was set to 'no' again. When I type text, the numbers in the number of characters box don't change. This has happened multiple times today. Do you know how I can fix this or know anyone who can tell me how to fix this? I'd really appreciate it! Thank you.

EDIT: Oh wait, never mind! I tried it on chrome instead of firefox, and now it's working just fine. Must be a weird bug. Thanks for reading this far anyway! XD

Lol, glad your problem fixed itself! LOL Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siya_

rukhsar.crazy IF-Rockerz
rukhsar.crazy
rukhsar.crazy

Joined: 16 April 2011
Posts: 7224

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
hey
plz tell me what it the meaning of 
EX YU SCENARIO MALE NEVESTE...
what is it about??
i dont understand anything
plz summarize

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Joined: 09 August 2005
Posts: 19509

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhsar.crazy

hey
plz tell me what it the meaning of 
EX YU SCENARIO MALE NEVESTE...
what is it about??
i dont understand anything
plz summarize

Hey, thats the thread where the Serbians on this forum meet up and chat in their own language. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rukhsar.crazy

rukhsar.crazy IF-Rockerz
rukhsar.crazy
rukhsar.crazy

Joined: 16 April 2011
Posts: 7224

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Originally posted by rukhsar.crazy

hey
plz tell me what it the meaning of 
EX YU SCENARIO MALE NEVESTE...
what is it about??
i dont understand anything
plz summarize

Hey, thats the thread where the Serbians on this forum meet up and chat in their own language. 


thanks vedo
i always wondered about it seeing it everyday on the first page LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 48608

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Can anyone plzzz plzz plzzz gimme video links to all AnSh scenes plzz I tried to find them on YT I found a couple but they're blocked in USA Ouch

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Balika Vadhu Picture Gallery 3 - NO COMMENTS

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ApoorvaFan   Replies: 1192   Views: 113059

ApoorvaFan 1192 113059 13 November 2013 at 11:08am by Anjali_
Balika Vadhu Creations Gallery #3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ApoorvaFan   Replies: 1195   Views: 74378

ApoorvaFan 1195 74378 07 October 2013 at 12:45pm by -Arjunzaadi-
13th AUg Balika Vadhu E24 Segment Video WO/DL

Author: Dhruvie   Replies: 0   Views: 473

Dhruvie 0 473 13 August 2013 at 4:22am by Dhruvie
Would you help me ?plz moderators help me

Author: -shivrajsid-   Replies: 1   Views: 382

-shivrajsid- 1 382 05 February 2013 at 4:02am by Serviana
Help me with these queries!!!!!

Author: poo_supi   Replies: 4   Views: 903

poo_supi 4 903 30 August 2008 at 7:20am by devashree_h

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index