Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Help Desk: Suggestions & Queries, HERE! - Page 86

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Skepblun

I request team to please look into WUs department! Why are WUs so late? And at times if WUs are there, they aren't made sticky as soon as they are posted.

Earlier we'd get WUs at least by 9 PM IST. Nowadays WUs do not appear for hours after the original telecast of the episode.

Most of us are active on IF primarily for WUs. If WUs do not come up in time then what's the use? If we have to wait for 11 PM repeat telecast then what're WUs for?

We are unable to discuss the specific episode properly in absence of WU.

What do we do? Loiter in the large episode discussion thread to make sense of what happened in the episode of a particular day?

Excuse me if I sounded rude or frustrated in this post, but really fix up the WU issue soon.

They must come up on time.

Thanks.

Thank you for expressing . I have seen your discussion with W Updaters in the other thread. I am looking into this WU schedule and we will try to get it on track if there are any lapses.

Wednesday updater already informed that she will be late in this month and next month and most forum members agreed for it I guess. And yesterday's was one off incident. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
can we open jagya and ganga AT
they are liked by many now...
please give permission
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Guys, I've started watching BV very late.πŸ˜” In fact from the episode in which Shiv saves Anandi, riding horse. So I would like to know whether had Jagya been so bad bad bad in his past what could've made her to divorce him???😲 I could find him very noble, understanding and a good person in all aspects only.☺️ Sorry for the wrong query if it is the case. I'm a little curious to know.😳 A 'yeah' or 'nay' will do.
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by 

pls somebody temme how to vote online in JDJ...
it'll be gr8 if somebody temme with the snapshots!

here u go:

http://colors.in.com/in/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa/

**Originally posted by 

how can i vote online?????? after going to site when i click on voting just the participants names comes and option to view their profile... no vote option

try by going through the site on saturday and sunday's from 9 in night to 9 in morning (according to indian standard time)

_Originally posted by 

Can you help us understand the online voting.. each voter is allowed to cast 99 votes using their gmail or yahoo or facebook or twitter or Colors login. They said logout of Voting before voting again...I dont think that works..some of the contestents have more international fans than others.
We do not have a way to vote other than online one.

Apparently only 100 votes can be casted using one e-mail account. So a person can cast more than a 100 votes as long as they use separate e-mail accounts to cast their votes. That's all I know myself. I don't think they have telephone or other form of voting other than through their website for International viewers. 

Edited by Me_Anonymous - 20 September 2012 at 1:31pm 

_Guys I have been hearing that international viewers cannot vote for the Finale and only sms votes from India will be counted. Is this true?? Please could some one confirm? Was this news stated some where??_________________

Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pl help us how can we vote for JDJ 6?
How many times we can vote on the web for international viewers?
How the voting works?
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Jamy-

Guys, I've started watching BV very late.πŸ˜” In fact from the episode in which Shiv saves Anandi, riding horse. So I would like to know whether had Jagya been so bad bad bad in his past what could've made her to divorce him???😲 I could find him very noble, understanding and a good person in all aspects only.☺️ Sorry for the wrong query if it is the case. I'm a little curious to know.😳 A 'yeah' or 'nay' will do.

Jagya nay...
He was really bad with anandi. You should watch previous episode before shiv entered the show. Jagya married another woman gauri and got her to badi haveli and gave a big shock to the whole family. He loved gauri for 7 years. The list goes on...
neha1926 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi.please help me.i want to know the real name of new GEHNA.thanks
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

sometimes by sumitra's expresions it looks like she doesnt like ganga specialy when someone praises ganga..yesterday also she didnt thank ganga for saving jagdish.i have missed few episode so can u pls tell me what problem she has with ganga?

sush_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ridzthebest

sometimes by sumitra's expresions it looks like she doesnt like ganga specialy when someone praises ganga..yesterday also she didnt thank ganga for saving jagdish.i have missed few episode so can u pls tell me what problem she has with ganga?

Everyone in haveli compares ganga with anandi which sumi dislikes,sumitra thinks anandi and her work cant be compared with anyone...
except that nothing is her problem when ganga's in laws and Ratan forced ganga she and haveli co. stood as a sheild to protect her
_Jaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Jamy-

jagya was nice towards Anandi and loved her too, though he was very self centered. after reaching Mumbai he got mesmerized by the big city and the lifestyle and  attracted towards Gauri( his classmate) . after that  he started feeling that Anandi is just an ordinary village girl who didn't even completed 10th standard and not suitable for him. eventually he started hating his own village and ppl there.  he started finding fault with everything Anandi did, started insulting and scolding her.