can u able to say the episode date if possible???pls

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Abommi

can u able to say the episode date if possible???pls

August 21st, 2012 ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by Vedo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YKBAgu4uAg[/YOUTUBE]

Thanx Vedo bt viacom18 removed it:( i can't see..

Hi ... just help what is meant by AT in the forum ...how to get register in that

Originally posted by anshjago

Hi ... just help what is meant by AT in the forum ...how to get register in that

AT is an Appreciation Thread. To join visit the first page of the AT and read the rules. ðŸ˜Š

BV that is clear to me that you had to go back and figure J introduce a new character in a series of Ganga, to expand the operation and prolong the duration.

But why at the expense of the main character Anandi time it is now running as a woman incapable of married life and the person who neglects his new home and keep running into the old house.

It is in a way more beautiful!

how do you sent a buddy request to someone...plz help me
Originally posted by libsrocks

how do you sent a buddy request to someone...plz help me

c for the person's comment...below the comment u'' get options in blue colour  like
PROFILE , SEARCH , PM , BUDDY ,and LIKE...
hit the buddy button and buddy request will be sent to that person ðŸ˜Š

Could someone explain me the different levels of the IF forum? As in someone is goldie, someone is IF Rockers..I know it is according to the number of posts you have to your credit..but I wanted to know how many number of posts makes you a goldie, how many makes you a If Rockers , If dazzler etc...
Originally posted by Ash_Storyteller

Could someone explain me the different levels of the IF forum? As in someone is goldie, someone is IF Rockers..I know it is according to the number of posts you have to your credit..but I wanted to know how many number of posts makes you a goldie, how many makes you a If Rockers , If dazzler etc...

50 posts - groupbie
200 - senior member
1000 - goldie
2500 - dazzler
5000 - rockerz
10000 - sizzlers
then the posts no.i dont know but u hav stunners and addictz as well 😆...then according to their responsibility and development activity they become coolbies , viewbies and mods