Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Help Desk: Suggestions & Queries, HERE! - Page 76

Daltoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Vedo

Hey, that's just a member's ranking system here on IF in regards to how much posts a member has. No benefits or anything of that sort, just a color change! ðŸ˜†

Thank you so much 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how can i upload my creations in balika vadhu gallery?????
Siya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Vedo,

I have a problem with my siggy. I tried to change it to a different text from what I had earlier, and clicked on the 'yes' for always show signature, and then when I went to look at my posts, it wasn't there. When I went back to the change signature page, the text I had typed was gone and the show signature radio button was set to 'no' again. When I type text, the numbers in the number of characters box don't change. This has happened multiple times today. Do you know how I can fix this or know anyone who can tell me how to fix this? I'd really appreciate it! Thank you.

EDIT: Oh wait, never mind! I tried it on chrome instead of firefox, and now it's working just fine. Must be a weird bug. Thanks for reading this far anyway! XD
Edited by Shivandi - 11 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: luv_shanak

how can i upload my creations in balika vadhu gallery?????

Hey you've to upload your images using on online uploader such as imgur or imageshack and then you can post the link in the gallery. ðŸ˜Š

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shivandi

Hi Vedo,

I have a problem with my siggy. I tried to change it to a different text from what I had earlier, and clicked on the 'yes' for always show signature, and then when I went to look at my posts, it wasn't there. When I went back to the change signature page, the text I had typed was gone and the show signature radio button was set to 'no' again. When I type text, the numbers in the number of characters box don't change. This has happened multiple times today. Do you know how I can fix this or know anyone who can tell me how to fix this? I'd really appreciate it! Thank you.

EDIT: Oh wait, never mind! I tried it on chrome instead of firefox, and now it's working just fine. Must be a weird bug. Thanks for reading this far anyway! XD

Lol, glad your problem fixed itself! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰

rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey
plz tell me what it the meaning of 
EX YU SCENARIO MALE NEVESTE...
what is it about??
i dont understand anything
plz summarize
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rukhsar.crazy

hey

plz tell me what it the meaning of 
EX YU SCENARIO MALE NEVESTE...
what is it about??
i dont understand anything
plz summarize

Hey, thats the thread where the Serbians on this forum meet up and chat in their own language. 

rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Vedo

Hey, thats the thread where the Serbians on this forum meet up and chat in their own language. 

thanks vedo
i always wondered about it seeing it everyday on the first page ðŸ˜†
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Can anyone plzzz plzz plzzz gimme video links to all AnSh scenes plzz I tried to find them on YT I found a couple but they're blocked in USA 
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: indian_beauty

Can anyone plzzz plzz plzzz gimme video links to all AnSh scenes plzz I tried to find them on YT I found a couple but they're blocked in USA 

Check here: http://www.dailymotion.com/ShivAnandi