Balika Vadhu Help Desk: Suggestions & Queries, HERE! - Page 66

Posted: 11 years ago
PLZ TELL ME HOW CAN I BECOME THE MEMBER OF BALIKA VADHU FORUM
Off late I am noticing there are threads for Tamil and Bengali fans. This I feel will bring in divide based on language. Please discourage such threads as this is a forum for bv fan and it does not matter which language we speak
can ny1 pls tell me from wich muvi s dat sng wich s played on jagya n anandi,,"rishte naate chahat"?/😛
All of a sudden there are Jaan reunion threads again.please close them as they seem to be created by newbies again
i am new to this show as i started seeing it from shiv's entry...
i wanted to know did anandi and jagya consummate their marriage in the flash back scenes on friday there was a scene of jagya making anandi lie in the bed so wanted to know...

Originally posted by padma_17

i am new to this show as i started seeing it from shiv's entry...
i wanted to know did anandi and jagya consummate their marriage in the flash back scenes on friday there was a scene of jagya making anandi lie in the bed so wanted to know...

yes they had...once...on their honeymoon!
Originally posted by funky_junkie

yes they had...once...on their honeymoon!

thanks for the info...

hey can someone plz help me and tell me where can i get all new bg songs of bv specially the very new one
my profile pic isnt showing up on comments...its showing in my profile but not when i comment.. what should i doand how to add pics which r under the comments...
Can someone please tell me the song that was played during the engagement episode??

When anandi and collector saab are getting ready and the ex-husband is Also coming??

It was kind of slow song

Please tell me the song name, singer or what movie it's from if you know

Thank you!