Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chaitalee.s15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
make the bv creations gallery a high priority topic (that is with archives update .pic gall and mansion)
and also how abt making BV DICTIONARY and BV BIRTHDAY CALENDER a sticky topic?
SEXY_NISHA thumbnail

I AM A BIG FAN OF PRATAP CAN SUM1 MAIL HIS NUMBER 2 M PLZ

noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Anandi's father looks very familiar to me.. which other shows was he in? πŸ˜•
-aditi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: noodles

Anandi's father looks very familiar to me.. which other shows was he in? πŸ˜•

hawww noodlesπŸ€—
character of anadis father is played by Chaitanya Adeep (/ya shayad Adib)not sure.he was there in saath phereπŸ˜›
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aditi!! πŸ€— How are you? It's been ages yaar πŸ€— πŸ€—

Thanks for answering my question πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry I have another πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Who is Rani, and how is she related to Anandi? How come she's treated so badly? In one episode the teacher said she's not a widow...so πŸ˜• Im confused...just started watching na πŸ˜› Plus I have trouble understanding the villager hindi. πŸ˜†
Edited by noodles - 15 years ago
-aditi- thumbnail
noodlesπŸ€—true its soooo long:(((how are you???πŸ€—πŸ˜›
ahhh my brains not working at the moment thats why couldnt recall who's rani:(is she the one who's treated badly by her bhabhi shaayad.if yes then i guess she was treated that way because she couldnt give a child to her inlaws and was sent to her house back shaayad.would scratch my brains to let you know the exacts.
and rui ju see
this as well.this isbv dictionary started by vaish where you'll get the meaning of words used in the showπŸ˜›it can help understanding rajasthani lag used in the showπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: noodles

Aditi!! πŸ€— How are you? It's been ages yaar πŸ€— πŸ€—

Thanks for answering my question πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry I have another πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Who is Rani, and how is she related to Anandi? How come she's treated so badly? In one episode the teacher said she's not a widow...so πŸ˜• Im confused...just started watching na πŸ˜› Plus I have trouble understanding the villager hindi. πŸ˜†

Rani is Anandi's Kaka-sa's sister....she was ill-treated by her sasural-waale cause she was barren and couldnt bear a child , so her in-laws sent her back . Rani got pregnant at 14 , but then contracted a disease during pregnancy , and not only did she lose the child , she also became sterile .....Anandi's kaki-sa Krishna doesnt like her at ALL because she thinks that a woman who has been deserted by her husband is equivalent to a widow , and she makes her do alllll the household work . Once Anandi tried to dress Rani up and Krishna lost her temper on seeing Rani decked up and so she beat her up and humiliated her in front of all the villagers . Rani could not tolerate it any longer and so she committed suicide by jumping into the village pond.
Edited by Shubh_Aastha - 15 years ago
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why dont we have a banner???

The BV forum doesnt have a banner..... :-( .....cant someone try to hold a banner contest like the other forums have???
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i was just about to post that. shreya di you stole my hd question...lol...jkjkj...

yeah i was wondring why this forum has no banner???..there should be a contest soon, if possible............

self.protrait thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yah can someone ask any mod to start a banner contest..πŸ˜ƒ