Celebrity Fan Clubs

*~Singh is Queen!~* Mona Singh (Jassi) FC (Page 134)

Post Reply New Post

Page 134 of 140

golden-girl

IF-Dazzler

golden-girl

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
http://www.malanijewelers.com/images/products/detail/MJ_Diwali09_form0024.jpg

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sNKSUDHIRblyton

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Singh is Queen!~* Mona Singh (Jassi) FC (Page 134)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Mona with Rohit Roy at a book launch:

http://oye.mybigflix.com/photos/yogenshah/Actors%20Rohit%20Roy%20Mona%20Singh%20book%20a%20date/645145/slideshow/645180

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Rohit, Mona at a literary event

TNN, Jul 10, 2010, 12.00am IST

Rohit Roy|Mona Singh
Rohit Roy, Venita Coelho and Mona Singh
Three people were the centre of attention at this literary event. Venita Coelho, since it was her book that people had gathered to celebrate; Rohit Roy, because of his bright yellow shoes and Mona Singh, well, because her smile is quite contagious! Embarrassed

Rohit, Mona, Govind Nihalani and film writer Kamlesh Pandey were among the guests present at this bookstore to congratulate Venita and get a deeper insight into her thoughts and writings. Post the book-reading and discussion, there was conversation and cocktails. Rohit, just back from a long vacation abroad, was getting back into the Mumbai social scene, (his bright yellow footwear was the perfect antidote for the rainy evening), while Mona was heard chatting with some guests. An eventful, engaging and entertaining evening.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NKSUDHIRpoo_s

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Farah and Anu back together
Rachana Dubey, Hindustan Times
Email Author
Mumbai, July 04, 2010
First Published: 14:37 IST(4/7/2010)
Last Updated: 14:42 IST(4/7/2010)
Email     print
Bookmark & Share  
more...
Farah Khan  and Anu Malik will return as the judges of the third season of Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega. The  multi-talent hunt show, on Sony, goes on the floors this month and will be on air after Indian Idol 5 ends. It will be aired twice a week, unlike the previous seasons,
where it was aired five days a week. India's Got Talent 2 also launches in the same week.

A source close to Khan says that she will be shooting stock episodes for the show and resume shooting for her film, Tees Maar Khan, during August-September.

"Farah was hesitant to take on the show because she's shooting for Dance India Dance Li'l Masters, after which she was expected to take a break and start her film's next schedule. But the producers of Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega and Sony officials were adamant that she does the show. So, she will start shooting at Yashraj Studios in the second week of July for two weeks into August," says the source.

Malik says his relations with Sony have become stronger and their association has extended into the third season of this one-of-a-kind show: "I enjoyed the last two seasons and I'm looking forward to a third outing," he says.

According to sources from the production house, the auditions have commenced and been completed in cities like Kolkata, Delhi and Mumbai. Mona Singh and Vishal Malhotra will continue as host.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NKSUDHIRpoo_s

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
thnaks anjali for this articles :)

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Mithunda fills in for Salman in the inaugural Entertainment... episode

By SonaliJoshi 12 Jul 2010 - 14:44
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Mithun Chakravorty

Mithun Chakravorty will be present, as a special guest on the first episode of the new season of Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega, expected to replace Indian Idol 5 sometime around mid-August. The shooting for the show has already begun last week.

Our source says, "We had to shoot the third and fourth episodes first due to the unavailability of Salman Khan. He was supposed to open our show and was going to be present in the first episode. However his dates were not available so we shot these episodes. This week now we are scheduled to shoot for the opening episode and once again it seems Salman does not have dates, so now we have approached Mithunda and thankfully he has agreed to be part of the show. We will shoot with him on Thursday. The episodes we have shot are looking promising. In both the episodes the acts were stunning and there was no celebrity there. This time we have very promising contestants and we hope it will gain good numbers."

Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega will have the same judges, Farah Khan and Anu Malik and hosts Mona Singh and Vishal Malhotra like the earlier two seasons. It may get a similar slot of Indian Idol, Mondays-Tuesdays at 9pm. It is said Salman was going to appear on Indian Idol 5 two weeks back but he could not make it there as well, due to his busy schedule.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_s

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Mona looking at more silver screen roles

Jul 23rd, 2010 -- Priyanka Kelkar |
  • Email this page
  • Printer-friendly version

Mona Singh, who made her silver screen debut with Vidhu Vinod Chopra's 3 Idiots, says she is now excited about making it big in Bollywood with meatier roles, and hopes to start a new innings with her solo leads.

Talking of her transition from television to celluloid, the actress says she has already landed her second big screen role. "I am playing the lead in Vinay Pathak's Lakshman Rekha. It's a romantic comedy and I play a radio jockey in it," she reveals.
Her second venture will be Utpatang "I cannot speak about my forthcoming films, but I can confirm that they are all comedy genres. I have also been signed on by Raju Hirani for his forthcoming venture.(oh wowwww....Munnabhai???)Party We will speak about them at the right time," she added.
But does that mean Mona will be quitting television completely? "No," she says emphatically.
"Instead I have started balancing my time between the two formats. People recognise me because of my television serial Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi, and I don't think I can part from it," EmbarrassedEmbarrassedshe concluded.

NKSUDHIR

IF-Dazzler

NKSUDHIR

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Anji, do you know when Mona's Utpatang is coming????

Post Reply New Post

Go to top