Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
saw mona in SBB.she was wearing a yellow sari..looking gorgeous as always .
she & GG were doing a small cameo in baat humari paki(I dont know d exact name) on sony.its a DJ's show.

dont know when this episode going to come on air
so anjali...let me know plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Originally posted by: blyton

That's Mahi Gill, the girl who played Paro in Dev D.

Thanks Anji!!!
When is this going to release??? I can't wait to see Mona in different role.
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poo_s

saw mona in SBB.she was wearing a yellow sari..looking gorgeous as always .

she & GG were doing a small cameo in baat humari paki(I dont know d exact name) on sony.its a DJ's show.

dont know when this episode going to come on air
so anjali...let me know plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

That horrible show??🤢 Now I will have to watch it because of Mona. No idea when it will air, let me check it.
blyton thumbnail

Mona Singh and Shweta Salve in same show

After revealing the realities of Gehna and Sugna, now Imagine's chat show Meethi Chhuri is reported to bring Karol Bagh Smriti Kalra, Sukirti Khandpal, Abigail Jain, Mona Singh and Hritu Dhudani on the show.

Smirit has have already shot for the episodes. Initially, when she was asked to be pat of the show, she was under impression that it would be any normal chat show. She says that she didn't know anyone on the show but it was fun pulling each other's leg. For Sukirti Khandpal and Abigail Jain it was a different and nice experience altogether.

The show will see the actors Neha Marda, Ragini Khanna, Veebha Anand, Rakshandha Khan, Karishma Tanna, Urvashi Dholakia, Rupali Ganguly, Rubina Dilaik, Ashita Dhawan, Saakshi Tanwar, Shweta Tiwari, Mona Vasu, Shweta Salve and Gauri Pradhan.

blyton thumbnail

Imagine TV come up with Meethi Chhoori No.1

Tuesday, July 27, 2010, 13:30 [IST]

Imagine TV has always shown its innovative side with bringing up new reality shows which had never seen before on Indian Television. After 'Raaz Pichle Janam Ka', 'Swayamvar' and the show like 'Pati Patni Aur Woh', the shows with unique USP, Imagine TV has once again introduced one more such reality chat show named 'Meethi Chhoori No.1', which will bring in the celebrity galore on the stage. The show is supposed to set the stage on fire with controversy, gossip, fun and what not, all that will reveal some of their secrets.

Buzz up!
As reported earlier by TellyCafe that this show will be hosted by dashing hunks, Jay Bhanushali and Shabbir Aluwalia. Let us take you all to the format of the show. In this unique and oh so entertaining new show, a revolving panel of eight celebrity women will have to face up to the reality of how their peers actually perceive them. In episode, the panel is presented with juicy, gossipy questions and they are then asked to rank each other in a descending order. Each episode will have one question like which of these women will get to any length for publicity? And many such questions.

The fun begins when the episode takes it final stage as no one among the celebrity want to be No.1 for the round. The celebrity panel includes Ragini Khanna, Urvashi Dholakia, Rakshanda Khan, Mona Singh, Neha Marda, Karisham Tanna, Tanaaz irani, Ashita Dhawan, Gauri Pradhan, Poonam, Roshni Chopra, Shilpa Saklani 😲😈and many more to come to grace the stage. And the winner that means the 'Meethi Chhoori No.1' will win the gift of Rs 5 lakh.

So get ready to witness the never ending fight between women, premieres on August 7, 2010, every Saturday at 10:00 P.M on Imagine.
blyton thumbnail

Reality television now taps gossip quotient

Reality show enthusiasts will soon have something new to look forward to on prime time television, thanks to NDTV Imagine's soon-to-be aired show Meethi Chhoori No. 1. Hosted by Shabbir Ahluwalia and Jay Bhanushali, this show is based on one's back-biting and gossiping skills, where the hosts will play the instigators to add more drama to the proceedings.
Speaking of the content, producer Fazila Allana says, "It's actually based on an international format from Japan. We liked the concept and wanted to take it forward. The girls are loving being a part of it."
In each episode, the contestants are presented with juicy, gossipy questions, like "Which one of these women is the most likely to steal your boyfriend?" and more such naughty and perception-based questions. Following which, the participants have to rank each other in a descending order, and in the process, are forced to reveal plenty of secrets.
The participants include celebrated names such as Ragini Khanna, Urvashi Dholakia, Rakshanda Khan, Mona Singh, Neha Marda, Karishma Tanna beside other television actresses.
Shabbir says, "This show is a lot like leading your life. Actresses have to speak their heart out while me and Jay have all the fun." However, in spite of the tense format, all the actresses seemed to be having a ball.

blyton thumbnail
At premier of Once Upon a Time in Mumbai:

poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mona & shilpa in meethi choori no.1😲
hey1 I just wish they come in the same episode..........
just imagine uncensored gossip .............
have any idea ...
what will be there discussion topic???

blyton thumbnail
Ajay, Kajol at the screening of <i>Once Upon a Time</i>...
blyton thumbnail
Bahus turn BABES Imagine's new show Meethi Choorii No.1 is all set to present a new catty side to the long-suffering and sacrificing heroines

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Television's popular stars Rakshanda Khan, Neha Marda, Urvashi Dholakia, Ragini Khanna, Karishma Tanna, Mona Singh and Vibha Anand among others have played obedient daughters, sacrificing bahus, sweet mothers and loving wives in daily soaps. Some of them have also played the conniving bua, the other woman or an outright vamp. But what are they like in real life? Are they the same as they look and talk in serials or are they completely different from the characters they have played in serials? Viewers of daily soaps will soon get to know the real side of their favourite TV stars in Meethi Chhoori No 1, wherein the actresses will talk frankly about themselves and their colleagues.

Which television actress has the best figure or who looks the sexiest? Which TV actress needs loads of make-up to enhance her looks? Who will look worse in a bikini? From mundane to embarrassing, each week they will be asked personal questions. They will be asked to rate themselves on a scale of one to eight and if their ranking matches with viewers' then the winner will get cash prize of Rs. 5 lakh.

The bulk of the show, however, consists of ranting and revealing secrets. "It's a first-of-its-kind talk-show on a general entertainment channel wherein each week, eight girls will have fun talking and discussing various personal and touchy topics. The conversation will be unconventional. The show is frivolous and edgy but it will not go out of the fun zone," says Fazila Allana, producer, SOL India. Based on an international format called Women Who Rant, which is quite popular in Japan, Fazila says that Meethi Chhoori No 1 is going to be refreshing and different. She admits that some of the actors required some convincing to be a part of the show. "They had some concerns, but agreed on realising that it's a fun show," she adds.

The show will have five permanent participants and each week three new girls will join them for a chat. Each episode will have a topic. Says Urvashi Dholakia, better known as Komolika of Kasauti, who is a permanent gossip queen on the show, "I'm just being myself and having fun because I'm an open person and speak my mind. The idea is to be witty and frank without saying anything inappropriate." For Ragini Khanna, Suhana of Sasural Genda Phool, Meethi Chhoori... is a nice break from her daily soap. "I love dressing up and here I get to experiment in fashion. So I look pretty and talk," she adds.

However, Mona Singh of Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin fame, says that she had no idea about how bitchy the show would be till she started shooting for it. "But I'm enjoying it because it's not as bitchy as I had expected. At times it does get bit gossipy and edgy. But I love it because it's not a competition. I'm getting paid to talk," she laughs. If the girls are having fun, so are the boys. No, there are no male participants in Meethi Chhoori..., but Jay Bhanushali and Shabbir Ahluwalia, who break the ice and let the conversation flow, are the show's co-anchors.

"This is a hilarious show because it is all done without a script. I am having great time cracking jokes and pulling legs. At times I even get to flirt with the girls," laughs Jay Anchoring Meethi Chhoori... is a different ball-game for Shabbir, who has hosted shows like Nach Baliye and Dancing Queen before. "What's quite interesting about the show is that it presents television's sari-clad bahus in a different avatar…in minis and minimum. It doesn't test the participants' talent. Speaking your heart out and hitting the right spot is what the show is all about. So it's quite an interesting experience to let girls take on each other," he adds.

But unconventional, funny, bitchy or edgy, will the one-hour format hold audience's attention? Since the show will bring out the unknown side of the actors' personality, Fazila is confident that it will keep viewers glued to their TV sets. Jay also doesn't doubt the show's potential to grab eyeballs. "Women will enjoy it thoroughly," he feels. According to Urvashi, the format is a sure-shot hit. "Not only women but men will also love it. Who doesn't like to see beautiful faces and good bodies having fun?" she asks. Well, for eyeballs you don't need only beautiful faces and shapely bodies, but compelling content as well.