*~Singh is Queen!~* Mona Singh (Jassi) FC - Page 102

Posted: 13 years ago
Mona with Rohit Roy at a book launch:

http://oye.mybigflix.com/photos/yogenshah/Actors%20Rohit%20Roy%20Mona%20Singh%20book%20a%20date/645145/slideshow/645180

Rohit, Mona at a literary event

TNN, Jul 10, 2010, 12.00am IST

Rohit Roy|Mona Singh
Rohit Roy, Venita Coelho and Mona Singh
Three people were the centre of attention at this literary event. Venita Coelho, since it was her book that people had gathered to celebrate; Rohit Roy, because of his bright yellow shoes and Mona Singh, well, because her smile is quite contagious! 😳

Rohit, Mona, Govind Nihalani and film writer Kamlesh Pandey were among the guests present at this bookstore to congratulate Venita and get a deeper insight into her thoughts and writings. Post the book-reading and discussion, there was conversation and cocktails. Rohit, just back from a long vacation abroad, was getting back into the Mumbai social scene, (his bright yellow footwear was the perfect antidote for the rainy evening), while Mona was heard chatting with some guests. An eventful, engaging and entertaining evening.

thnaks anjali for this articles :)

Mithunda fills in for Salman in the inaugural Entertainment... episode

• Tags:
    • Farah Khan
    • Salman Khan
    • Mona Singh
    • Indian Idol 5
    • Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega
    • Anu Malik
    • Mithun Chakravorty
    • Vishal Malhotra
By SonaliJoshi 12 Jul 2010 - 14:44
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Mithun Chakravorty

Mithun Chakravorty will be present, as a special guest on the first episode of the new season of Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega, expected to replace Indian Idol 5 sometime around mid-August. The shooting for the show has already begun last week.

Our source says, "We had to shoot the third and fourth episodes first due to the unavailability of Salman Khan. He was supposed to open our show and was going to be present in the first episode. However his dates were not available so we shot these episodes. This week now we are scheduled to shoot for the opening episode and once again it seems Salman does not have dates, so now we have approached Mithunda and thankfully he has agreed to be part of the show. We will shoot with him on Thursday. The episodes we have shot are looking promising. In both the episodes the acts were stunning and there was no celebrity there. This time we have very promising contestants and we hope it will gain good numbers."

Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega will have the same judges, Farah Khan and Anu Malik and hosts Mona Singh and Vishal Malhotra like the earlier two seasons. It may get a similar slot of Indian Idol, Mondays-Tuesdays at 9pm. It is said Salman was going to appear on Indian Idol 5 two weeks back but he could not make it there as well, due to his busy schedule.

Mona looking at more silver screen roles

Jul 23rd, 2010 -- Priyanka Kelkar |

Mona Singh, who made her silver screen debut with Vidhu Vinod Chopra's 3 Idiots, says she is now excited about making it big in Bollywood with meatier roles, and hopes to start a new innings with her solo leads.

Talking of her transition from television to celluloid, the actress says she has already landed her second big screen role. "I am playing the lead in Vinay Pathak's Lakshman Rekha. It's a romantic comedy and I play a radio jockey in it," she reveals.
Her second venture will be Utpatang "I cannot speak about my forthcoming films, but I can confirm that they are all comedy genres. I have also been signed on by Raju Hirani for his forthcoming venture.(oh wowwww....Munnabhai???)🥳 We will speak about them at the right time," she added.
But does that mean Mona will be quitting television completely? "No," she says emphatically.
"Instead I have started balancing my time between the two formats. People recognise me because of my television serial Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi, and I don't think I can part from it," 😳😳she concluded.

Anji, do you know when Mona's Utpatang is coming????
Di, the promo is out on youtube. Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsN3-Y3QzfA
Edited by blyton - 13 years ago

Thanks Anji. Promo looks good. This time, I hope Mona gets due recognition. Her roel looks good. Who is other lead girl???

That's Mahi Gill, the girl who played Paro in Dev D.