Celebrity Fan Clubs

*~Singh is Queen!~* Mona Singh (Jassi) FC - Page 6

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Mona Singh

Can you recognise these celebrities?

The new year brings a new show on television, with a whacky concept. Celebrities will disguise themselves in this comical Arre Deewano Mujhe Pehchano, to be anchored by Kavita Kaushik, and hoodwink common people at pre-decided locations. The show will not have judges or eliminations. Every week, one celebrity will win the title of Master of Disguise, which will be decided by audience polls. We take a look at the celebrities, who may pull a prank on you very soon! Mona Singh Mona Singh's claim to fame was the popular soap Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi. She went on to win two reality dance shows, Jhalak Dikhla Ja and Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena even though she confesses to have two left feet. Mona will make her movie debut in Rajkumar Hirani's 3 Idiots, with Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor.

"The show is humorous, no elimination, no judges and fun," Mona says. "I was made bhakra several times by my friends and on TV shows. I used to try gags on my mother but now have got an opportunity to try it on people. I have done dance shows and soaps. This is the first time I will do a standup comedy show in disguise."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blyton thumbnail
She was simply awesome in RKB tonight!! Those warm black eyes can say a whole story without using a single word!
prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
woww.....well written anju !!! why dint I find dis topic earlier ? 😕 Mona is certainly one of,if not the one - best actress dat we have on indian television.👏
prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wowwww 😲 dat close up of hers is simply soo beautiful !!! 👏

and d chudha pic makes me soo 😳
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

whats more hot???
blyton thumbnail
Awesome pics yaar!! You saw how the crowd went crazy for her? Even SRK looked engrossed.😳😳
blyton thumbnail
Mona won the award for Most Versatile Actor at the Lion's Club awards! well-deserved!👏

Mona Singh
blyton thumbnail
Doesn't she look lovely and girlish! ❤️

Mona Singh

blyton thumbnail

Mona has no dates for reality show

Ranjib Mazumder
Friday, January 16, 2009 23:59 IST
Email Email

Print

ext

Sare

Mumbai: Mona Singh seems to be getting busier by the day. At the moment she has so much of work in hand that she may not be able to host the third season of the reality dance show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, though she has been approached by the organisers.

She says, "There is a huge problem. My dates are clashing with my other assignments and giving them the required time seems very difficult."

Mona was the winner of the first season of the show and in the second season, she hosted the show along with Rohit Roy.

Mona's current assignments include the television reality show Arre Dewaano Mujhe Pehchano and daily soap Radha Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayegi. According to the buzz in the TV industry, Radha Ki Betiyaan's TRP has got a boost after her entry.

"I think audiences like my pairing with Apoorva. Working with Tony and Deeya Singh has always been great fun," she says, adding, "I guess life is going great guns for me."
However, what excites Mona the most at the moment is the mention of her big screen debut in Raj Kumar Hirani's 3 Idiots which stars Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor in the lead.

"My dates from February 27 onwards are blocked for 3 Idiots. I am looking forward to the shoot with such a wonderful cast and crew," she says.

Even in between so much of work, Mona took some time out recently to usher the New Year in Goa with Gaurav Gera and his bunch of friends.

"I never had so much fun in my life. Gaurav is such a cool friend; he invited me to come along with his friends to Goa. The entire day we were at the beach, then partied till six in the morning. Earlier I went to Goa only for work, but this was the first time I partied there. I am rejuvenated after such a rocking time," she ends.