ZND Fan Club-Recap on pg.6 - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
hey guyz as i m in i know ridzi has not added me but wen she ll come online she'll def(i hope so) so here i have something for all u gals out there
Karan Grover's message to his fans
Dr. Armaan is all set to don a new avatar as the host of Zara Nachke Dikha on Star One…

Indya.com brings a message from your favourite Dr. Armaan from Dil Mil Gaye (Karan Singh Grover)…Read on to know more about his life, his journey on Star One and his new show…

Hey folks!!

I'm sure you all guys enjoyed the 'Girls v/s Boys' basketball game, we all put up on-screen in Dill Mill Gayye. Though it was just a scene, at a personal level, it was a real game for all of us. Braving the scorching heat, we girls and boys were eager to show each other our skills in basketball! But frankly it was just a good opportunity to prove whose the best-girls or boys.

If you ask me, I have been out to prove that boys are best even in school and college when my buddies used to tease or scare the girls. Till today I remember the pranks we played on the girls and getting into silly competitions just to prove ourselves better. Oh it was such fun, we used to boo, cheer and blow catcalls at the girls.

Even today, at least for me, those old times have just the same zing. And now I have a grand stage to take this never ending battle of the sexes onto the dance floor. You must be wondering Armaan and on the dance floor? Well, you always knew I had some hidden talent or the other so why not dancing. So my latest move is that I am all set to don up a new avatar by anchoring a sensational new show called 'Zara Nachke Dikha' on Star One. And you know who will be my co-host? It will be the sweet and witty Shweta Gulati. After an era of Dr. Armaan and Dr. Riddhima's tiffs on trivial issues, it'll be Karan and Shweta fighting it out for our own genders respectively.

But to tell you the truth-I love girls and at no point do I want to pick fights with them. But you know how it is. We boys can neither live with the girls nor live without them also. Can I say girls are necessary evils, that at least I can't live without? Alright, if some of you didn't like what I just said then you can get back at me while watching the show. On my side will be 8 handsome hunks. I call them Tez Talwar Ladke. And on Shweta's side will be 8 beautiful women. Shweta calls them Meethi Churi Ladkiyan.

Finally, all you girls, please take care! Because I love you but just cant help teasing you and enjoy your beautiful company….so lets have a lot of fun together and play this mother of battles and decide whose the best girls or boys. If you ask me, it's a difficult choice as I love girls! So see you then and please do remember to tune in to Zara Nachke Dikha starting 14th July, at 930pm every Monday and Tuesday only on Star One!! Also please do support my boys! GOD SAVE THE GIRLS!!!

Love,
Dr. Armaan
(Karan Singh Grover)
u can count me in allryt! thnx 4 mking dis fanclub hunn!😛 tc xx
sadiya <3
Originally posted by magicgirlankita

hey ridzi,
hon count me in
luv ya
@nkit@
hyea ankita....will add ur name rite away...and tahnx for the artical...😉😃...
Originally posted by mahi4u

hey

count me in

mahru
ok mahru di...will add ur name...hope u enjoy ur stay here...😉
Originally posted by ArmaansGirl

u can count me in allryt! thnx 4 mking dis fanclub hunn!😛 tc xx
sadiya <3
sure sadiya...will count u rite away..!!!!...
Thanx for liking the idea...😳
Originally posted by KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA

would luv to join count me in!
will add ur name rite away...anyways watz ur name hun???😳

hiiiii

im new member this fc jenifar fc join kerna chata hoon
Recaps
Week 2: Challenge Episode
In the beginning of the show the girls led by Narayani say, "ladke haartey haartey jeet gaye the kal ke performance episode mein" to which Ali Asgar repiles "haar haar hoti hai'".

After girls win the lagi bet round, Sweeni remarks "we put 20 points as we knew we could increase the gap from 1 point".

In the Lagi bet round Boys did a fusion number. In the Khallas round, after Ashita's performance boys celebrate thinking the girls will lose, but to their surprise they win.

After khallas round the jury decided that Amit Tandon's performance was not good enough, so Amit is sent to the penalty bench.

Week 2: Performance Episode
Zara Hatke performance by boys - Ali and Bhaktiyar - their performance was heartthrobbing and played the role reversal to the hilt. Chunky asked them what 'the girls' were doing tonight and Ali replied saying "I have to cacth a flight to muscat, but ask my partner she maybe free".

The girls proved eually competent in their performance. Chunky could not identify Narayani who was dressed as a boy with Rupali... Malaika was so overwhelmed by their performance that she gave Rupali, who played the midget in the song, a big hug.

Soon the boys were trailing the girls and they needed a hit group performance. It came around for the boys as they did a beautiful number on ' Welcome'. Chunky found it better than and original.

The episode had its ups and downs as girls and boys were neck to neck. The boys finally won the first performance episode by 1 point. The challenge was thrown by the girls and they staked 20 points on the table which shocked the judges and the boys challenged the girls on the bhangda number. So, the stage was set for the next days challenge episode.
heyyyyyyyyyyy count me in too!..this show is too good1

x Mrs.KaranSinghGrover x😳

wow kya smile hai yaar..............
"misswow" aur "supercool"

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeh shweta kitna pakati hai..........lol

Edited by cute_unknown_fr - 15 years ago