Kkusum

Jan 13 kusum update

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
From mala

Kkusum dated 13th jan.2005

Shyna of hum 2 hain na announces kkusum party, also seen shakti anand of crime petrol announces of donation to tsunami, also anouce to dance who will chosen for best dancer for sonay channel show dance dance. Kkusum, sohan also join kshtij & kumud join as cid girl jeeps a watch as kkusum is tensed. Kritika of koi dilmein tells kali u are mom garv walks out kali goes to. Bolu asks kareen of hum/… u ahd ice cream as he gives icecream she says I did not have bolu is confused about twins as koyal comes and asks for something else. cid [ardyuman tells sudhakar & daya to take place tells the lady to keep an eye on kkusum all the time. Shyna asks kali to kkusum as kk walks out arman & jassi come to party. Jassi says arman why he is upset as her name is taken Ist arman calls kshtij as sohan says we know she is jassi all are asked to dance. Yeh meri life pooja coems as acp stops her why u came. As kkusum tells Acp TO LET HER IN AS POOJA WANTS TO GO KUMUD SAYS u come in as you are our guest, acp saket looks at her with suspicion. Samay of koi… calls garv congratulates garv for his wedding, shyna tells samay to take garv for dance as kumud looks on she gets kali & kumud to dance. Garv does not dance as kali loks garv thinks of dancing with kumud. Hum dil de chuke sanam song is going n… pooja thinks of rohit, samay thinks of kajal I think. Kali looks angrily at garv as samay tells kshtij & kumud to dance. Daya is checking files lefts one crumpled paper. Kkuusm cant hear on cell goes out to talk. Aramna tells jassi as she is looking beautiful. All are searching for kkusum as they cant find her sudhakar calls daya to see something. Kk tells I am ok I will come fast as kk hears some noise. Kkusum goes to bathroom as one man walks out kk goes in and sees that man coems out as one worker tells this is jents toilet. Pradyuman tells he is very smart. Daya tells bolu as real culprit. Blu says u cant catch him as I will run this time too. Bolu says I am not chalak smart also.

Daya tells actually bolu is not abhay is trying to kill u, kkuusm is shocked. Dayda says the letter had same handwriting of abhay. CID tells bolu is doing on some one's saying. cid praduyman tells we got culprit as kkuusm thinks if it is abhay's handwriting then abhay is in shimla. As kk is collecting bangles broken one lady walks over it, kkusum thinks of abhay giving bangles to her as present as she feels bad that lady is walking over it. Kk looks it is tashu. Kkusum gets a shock as abhay is dancing happily with tashu.end

Mala

isis006 Newbie
isis006
isis006

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Who is Tashu??

*Pooja*

cndguju Groupbie
cndguju
cndguju

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
such an interesting episode....except now i ma gonna be left in suspense...only for it to unravel on monday!?!?!?!....i hate when they do that!?!?!
meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

Wow!..got to see this eposide..was sohan looking at hott as ever?Embarrassed

thanks for the update!

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by isis006

Who is Tashu??

*Pooja*

Tashu was abhays 2nd wife

Thx for the awesum update!

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
whoa thats a lot of characters .cool update
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update. So Tashu is back!   Confused   oh boy talk
about so many entries and exits in kkusum.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
yea it waz a bit l8 but waz gr8............cant wait 2 c it...............omg i hate it wen dey show sumting gud ohn thusday n v gotta wait till monday 2 c wat happenz..............finally sum excitement here

Go to top