I'm BACK, Shocked & Confused - HELP!!

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
OK, the 1st thing I see when I come back is see the topics about Additi leaving KDMHMD???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...Please tell me that this is a JOKE....it has to be a JOKE

OK, so I am back, misshed you all, and why is the forum looking dull? This is not the real KDMHMD??πŸ˜•

I am shocked with Additi articles, and can you please give me updates on what's going on in KDMHMD and in the forum😳...Highly appreciated.

Oye...Where is Sonia, Shabo, Oummah, Raksha dee, Zai, Anshu?? Come back!..Sara...😭

Luv,
Shifali

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Batameez. thumbnail
hey i am here ..ya its not a joke .....ekta and additi had a fight..a small fight ...😲😲😲they said tht additi was late to set and the whole unit have to stop for her and and some rumour too tht..she wass throwing tantrums on set .. ...so ekta want  to remove additi ......but its not pakka sure tht ..she will be removed  ..if not  priyanka basi of lrl will be replaced of additi ... ...ya ur right forum hav become dull without 😭  uuuuu yaar ..welcome πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—dont go anywhere agian....we didnt behave like acha bachasπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜³

yaar i was not online most becoz u were to offline and missed u alotπŸ˜‰
and and u know ..well we hav aaj takl interview on the siad ...harshad was saying tht additi is the pillar of the show ..if she want also she cant qiut it ...shoo sweet of having .........⭐️
Edited by hip-hop - 15 years ago
salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome back Shifu... you were missed...hope you had a nice trip/holiday
this Additi business has been a nightmare all week...
first an article says that she has been throwing tantrums and coming to set late and thats is why Ekta fired her... news came in article and SBS but telebuzz interviewed her and Additi denied this even Vikas the director but he did say that she doesnt give the time needed for the show... well as far as i know Additi will remain in KDMHMD... plus Harshad said she aint going anywhere

in the show.... lallu found out Heer's identity
Heer got blown away by storm
Lallu forgive Prem
Prem went to look for heer
Lallu told Prem that Heer got blown away and then add a bad dream that Prem was commiting suicide... not true
Prem still looking for  Heer and jumps into the river where he saves her....

think thats it... the forum has been mad and upsetting over the news of additi....but think its ok now

Welcome back again hun πŸ€—
Edited by salma_786786 - 15 years ago
Batameez. thumbnail
niahaaal truth is also being releaved but ...it was not said to nihaal tht heer and meher wre his sis ...when all family was in ajmer ...heer goes to take tht chadar ..so at same time ...heer and nihaals mother chose same one ... ...while tht she sees a locket of heer ..

nihaal s mother is dead but before dying she said whole truth ..tht she toke away nihaal onn railway station ..when his parents  was buying something...she hav taken him away ..when balraaj and teji were finding nihaal ....nihal had same locket which heer is having ..but tht doop nihaals mom too dont know heer but nihaal knows trutht tht she is not her mother

hope u understand ...becoz ..i say very rubbish type
luv u sara

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Yaar Salma and Sara, thanks for the info, and gheez, if this continues than me aint going anywhere next time....gheez, loads happened, and I am OUT of words.
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

Yaar Salma and Sara, thanks for the info, and gheez, if this continues than me aint going anywhere next time....gheez, loads happened, and I am OUT of words.

Yeahhh..you better stay put...You have no idea how much we endured, last couple of weeks...I think you are the lucky mascot to our section/serialπŸ˜‰(If I tell Ekta about this, she is going to pay you to be stay put...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...Now that you are back, everything is going to be back to normal...just watch!πŸ˜‰

Shiffoo, don't fret too much about Additi's matter...It was all just a publicity stunt and TRP raising gimmicks...Ekta is hell bent upon bringing down 'Bidai' from Numero Uno position and hence all these cheapster tricks...Rest assured, Additi is very much here to stay and so are our Premeer...You just sit back, relax with your favorite pop corn and coke and watch the drama unfold...πŸ˜‰

Luv u loadz...

Raksha

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i am a new  member i am too shock and confuse i dont know who to ask  this is my most favorite show last week it was  worst additi is going she will die etc  help me plz still confused n
natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I gave u a whole update by PM!πŸ˜†
Welcome backkkkkkkkk!!!!!πŸ˜›
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

Yeahhh..you better stay put...You have no idea how much we endured, last couple of weeks...I think you are the lucky mascot to our section/serialπŸ˜‰(If I tell Ekta about this, she is going to pay you to be stay put...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...Now that you are back, everything is going to be back to normal...just watch!πŸ˜‰

Shiffoo, don't fret too much about Additi's matter...It was all just a publicity stunt and TRP raising gimmicks...Ekta is hell bent upon bringing down 'Bidai' from Numero Uno position and hence all these cheapster tricks...Rest assured, Additi is very much here to stay and so are our Premeer...You just sit back, relax with your favorite pop corn and coke and watch the drama unfold...πŸ˜‰

Luv u loadz...

Raksha

Hawwww...Lucky mascot??? DONT tell Ekta...warna next thing I know -She gives me tickets to come to MumbaiπŸ˜†

How cheap...today I myself think that Bidaai rocksπŸ‘πŸ‘
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: natasshafan

I gave u a whole update by PM!πŸ˜†

Welcome backkkkkkkkk!!!!!πŸ˜›

Got thatπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ