Solhah Singaarr

India-Forums

SS - WHOPPER BLOOPER -SO DUMB

Jay Deol Goldie
Jay Deol
Jay Deol

Posted: 25 July 2008 at 6:00am | IP Logged
BLOOPER - LONGEST PREGNANCY ON EARTH

Hi Guys – Do these writers, creators and directors think that we are sad, stupid, dump, hopeless, lonely and air-brained people with nothing to do other than watch these soaps ----  alright, alright, some of it is true especially in my case – I am totally nuts and crazy most of the time, I know my hindi is poor and that Indian culture is alien to me and that I only watch SS because I am totally and hopelessly in love with Sachin (Sumer) Tyagi but I can still spot a blooper,  especially, blooper of this magnitude, I mean it's a whopper bigger than a quarter pounder.

Do you remember when Shagun threw my Cutie Sumer and his family out whilst Urvashi was in her early stage of pregnancy and they celebrated Cutie Sumer's birthday and Shagun served him with divorce papers – come on you must remember.  CUTIE SUMER'S BIRTHDAY (he looked hot)

In yesterdays SS India (24th July 2008) episode they celebrated CUTIE SUMER'S BIRTHDAY (he still looked hot and delicious ) again and by this we can assume that at least twelve months have elapsed since his last birthday then HOW COME?   URVASHI IS STILL PREGNANT – She was into her first month of pregnancy at cutie Sumer's last birthday and after twelve months – she is still pregnant at his next birthday.

I know I am crazy and little nuts but I was taught in my biology lessons  that for a human – 'from conception to birth' - takes about nine months and not twelve and Urvashi was pregnant at Sumer's last birthday and this birthday – that is some miraculous pregnancy.

Either these SS makers are dumb or they think we are dumb.

Answers on post card to Jay Deol, London, UK (only joking ) but love to hear your views, explanations, opinions or even justifications. And maybe, just maybe it is miraculous-conception (it has happened before – remember Jesus - religious studies and education paid off and my dad should be proud of me)

Jay Deol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sexcee.bitchchown001

sweetie4eva IF-Dazzler
sweetie4eva
sweetie4eva

Posted: 25 July 2008 at 10:38am | IP Logged
U'R RITE
THTS A BIGGEST BLOOPER!!!!
THNXXX JAY 4 POINTIN IT OUT!!!!!!!
THIS IS SOO GAY
HOW CUD 12 MONTHS PAST ND URVASHI IS STILL PREGNENT!!!!!!
I THINK THE WRITERS DIDNT NOTICE
ahada IF-Dazzler
ahada
ahada

Posted: 25 July 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged
You are right, it funny and stupid.
idunno IF-Dazzler
idunno
idunno

Posted: 26 July 2008 at 6:05am | IP Logged
if you wants to watch this soaps put your bran on credit as it want work here all the soaps are same main cheracters are so dumb that always vilians are wining in stupid way so i just look this show for my time pass.
sexcee.bitch Groupbie
sexcee.bitch
sexcee.bitch

Posted: 26 July 2008 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
OMG - HOW DUMB
sexcee.bitch Groupbie
sexcee.bitch
sexcee.bitch

Posted: 26 July 2008 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by idunno

if you wants to watch this soaps put your bran on credit as it want work here all the soaps are same main cheracters are so dumb that always vilians are wining in stupid way so i just look this show for my time pass.

Totally Agree with you. 
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top