Hey todays episode was fantastic!!!!!

jazmine thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
BEST PARTS OF THE EPISODE WAS SAMAY GETTING SLAPPED BY MANMEET😃. N DA REALITY OF DA ARJUN. I COULDNT UPDATE RITE NOW AS I NEVA GOT A PROPER CHANCE OF LISTENING IT. so i'll post it l8r maybe. this arjun/saahil iz my type of boy/person. cant wait till next episode. the natak dat saahil did woz just too gud as rishi says from KTH "im to gud" well saahil iz "just too gud" like.lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahidlover24 thumbnail
does that mean that "arjun" is not arjun? 😭
EJAZ#1FAN thumbnail
yup its not arjun but its sahil. Ejaz acted veri gud in this episode
sahil even told samay. But no1 will listen 2 samay. But Im just wonderin where did he get all the info from. Idk where ekta kapoor is takin the story.
EJAZKHAN FAN thumbnail

U GUYS ARE SO RIGHT HE ACTED PERFECT.BUT WHY ISNT HE AURJIN.NO MATTER WHAT HE IS STILL THE BEST.I JUST LOVE HIM.😊

night girl thumbnail
i cant belive that is not arjun whyyyyyyyyyy just so you know i dont care about arjun but the bad part is that if kajol finds out. good by ejaz think about it omg i cant belive this. in like 9-20 shows. kajol will find out and then the end ejaz
aaliyah thumbnail
HI GUYS...TODAYS EPISODE WAS BRILLIANT .ARJUN WAS GOOD...BUT SAHIL...WELL HE STOLE THE SHOW (PURE EVIL). THE ONLY THING I DIDNT LIKE WAS THE MUSIC THEY USED ON SAHIL...ITS SOUNDS A BIT LIKE THE MUSIC THEY USE ON KKUSUM EACH TIME SOMEONE DIES OR SOMETHING SHOCKING HAPPENS...YOU KNOW THE ONE THAT AHHHHHHHA HHHHHHHHAH (LOL) I WISH I COULD SING IT TO YOU. THEY SHOULD CHANGE SAHILS MUSIC. BUT OVERALL GREAT TWIST. I BET YOU GUYS ANY MONEY...THIS SAHIL WILL TURN OUT TO BE THE REAL ARJUN IN THE END...I KNOW YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO THINK IT YET (BEILEVE ME EVEN I DONT...CUS SAHILS REALLY GOOD)..BUT I JUST GOT A FEELING IT WILL DEFIANTELY BE HIM IN THE END.
jazmine thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaliyah

HI GUYS...TODAYS EPISODE WAS BRILLIANT .ARJUN WAS GOOD...BUT SAHIL...WELL HE STOLE THE SHOW (PURE EVIL). THE ONLY THING I DIDNT LIKE WAS THE MUSIC THEY USED ON SAHIL...ITS SOUNDS A BIT LIKE THE MUSIC THEY USE ON KKUSUM EACH TIME SOMEONE DIES OR SOMETHING SHOCKING HAPPENS...YOU KNOW THE ONE THAT AHHHHHHHA HHHHHHHHAH (LOL) I WISH I COULD SING IT TO YOU. THEY SHOULD CHANGE SAHILS MUSIC. BUT OVERALL GREAT TWIST. I BET YOU GUYS ANY MONEY...THIS SAHIL WILL TURN OUT TO BE THE REAL ARJUN IN THE END...I KNOW YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO THINK IT YET (BEILEVE ME EVEN I DONT...CUS SAHILS REALLY GOOD)..BUT I JUST GOT A FEELING IT WILL DEFIANTELY BE HIM IN THE END.

ya i agree wid u aaliyah, dats wot i thought.
bas02 thumbnail
oh man!I missed it yesterday so I was unable to see it!Will have to try and catch the repeat now since you guys have said how good ejaz's acting was!
Sania-Usa thumbnail

hey alll....im new to this forum......just joined today anyways Koi dil mei hai....i think at the end Sahil will be in luv with Kajal and they will get married and also Samay and Kritika will be maaried tooo....wel yesterdays episode was really good but also upsetting cuz he was not Arjun😭well i kinda had an idea that Koi dil mei hai cant have a happy ending this soooon cum on its Ektas project she makes us suffer with her kichiri kind of stories all her K's and we to suffer well i watch Koi dil mei hai cuz of the cast all r great..............

TiN24 thumbnail
I totally agree. Somehow this Sahil character isn't quite jiving with me. I still believe there is a catch somewhere and he is really the REAL arjun. It too quick to find out that he's not arjun but Sahil. I can think of 100 reasons why this is really sahil and not arjun, but at the same time I can think of 101 reasons why this is arjun and not sahil. I can't list them all right now, but somehow this is all coming too fast. There has to be a catch somehwere. I still truely believe that this is still the real arjun and not sahil. I can't explain it all now, but I guess we will have to wait and see.....😕