Mohe Rang De

Introduce Yourself & BirthdayPost Included:Chk Pg1 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

VangelisFanatic

Goldie

VangelisFanatic

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Hey...I am Neha, 21. I love this show for its very unique theme and I really like the character of Kranti.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Introduce Yourself & BirthdayPost Included:Chk Pg1 (Page 6)" in Mohe Rang De forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aby.baby1

aby.baby1

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
hi i am baibo. i like the show very much , its theme and i die for RAJBIR. he is mmmmmm.. m watching this show for him only, and joined this forum for him and MOHE RANG DE only...   hello to every one

coolpurvi

Goldie

coolpurvi

Posted: 31 October 2008 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Hi Im purvi. Ramayan n Mohe Rang De r my fav serials. From the 1st episode i've become fan of Gavie n Prableen. I love MRD becoz the story is fresh n intersting n actors r superb

stranger_for_u

stranger_for_u

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 6:54am | IP Logged
hello
i am sorry ,i forgot to introduce myself .
well i am bhawna  and i am 19 .
and i just love the show.
the storyline ,character and the sets and the language everything.
and especially raj and krantii i mean gavie and prableen.

ranjnanarang

Goldie

ranjnanarang

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Hi I am Ranjna.
hail from Delhi, presently in Mumbai Love to be a part of this forum.
With so menay lovely people around it indeed is a pleasent place to visit. And ofcourse we get to discuss my favorite show Mohe Rang De.

Awesome.Sauce

IF-Rockerz

Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
oh yey...well ellozzzzzzzzz' frenzzzzzzzzz....dis iz neharika ...buh most ppl dont write ma name right...so dis tym..i preffered 2 keep it short n' sweet...yew can call me neha...WinkBig smile

well...well...well...i dont live in india....buh...lets goe bac 2 d tym..wen i visited india dis summa'...LOLLOLLOL
i wuz js flippin'  thru d channels....(well yeah guyz..i too suffer 4m dis channel flippin' disorder)LOLLOL...n' js den i saw a promo......with dis hansome guy...grabbin' his ladyy love tightly 2 d hook..LOLLOLLOL...n' dere yew goe...dat wuz enuf 2 grab ma attention....it wuz luv @ first sight...LOL

i totally loved d cast...includin' gavie,prabhleen n' arjun...accordin' 2 me..each n' everyone of dem...is a very strong actor.....n' plus...d whole concept of dis serial...amused me 2 d core..!!!!...Big smile

hope 2 see dhamaal in d future epiz....

luv
nehaEmbarrassed

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 20 December 2008 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Hello to all the wonderful members of the MRD parivaar Smile I am Arwen, 22 years old and fast becoming obssessive about MRDWink I fell in love with this show when I saw its promos before the serial was aired. i must say it really seemed cool. I hope the creatives continue to surprise us and give us interesting stuff to see.Smile

paaal

Goldie

paaal

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 11:28am | IP Logged
 Hi dis is payal...well actually I like dis show very muchh  bt I just started watching the show...am njoying it......lekin may b at tyms I will need ur help.....so I hope to get all ur help and cooperation......and looking forward in making thousand sof frds here.....bye for now....and yh...HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL...SmileSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top