Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

awwwwwwwwww Punnuuuuuuuuuuuu ts awsome..just wonderful..👏👏👏

i deffa knew da wait was worth it..cz knowing u ...dat u'd come up with somethnig Fab👍🏼
really cool job👍🏼
just awsome..haha luv da new rules😆

U can that again 😉
Originally posted by: hgt_cuties

hgt r luking amazingggg in this pic just like college kids. the article is sooooo cute.

They look CUTE everywhere na 😳
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Some small talk here

Telly couple Hiten and Gauri found love in Mumbai and the monsoons rekindle their romance once again and how

The skies have opened up again and it?s just right time for Hiten Tejwani to walk up to his on-screen and off-screen wife, Gauri. They are cutest couple on small screen and you need to take just one look at them to say that the romance is still fresh in their marriage.

?Hey, you want to have some coconut water?? Hiten asks in between shots.

?Not really. I am not in the mood,? Gauri replies.

?Accha listen! Don?t you think sharing coconut water in this weather is really romantic?? Hiten insists.

Gauri finally gives up and slops down beside her husband. ?I just wanted to know the most important thing you have found in Mumbai,? Hiten shoots the questions to Gauri like a seasoned journalist.

?I?ve found you!? she shoots back with a wink.

?Aha! I remember how you ignored me at the airport when we were going out for the shoot of a soap ad,? Hiten says with a smirk.

?Don?t remind of those times. You know that I was always busy with my books in my earlier days. We did not even speak for the first few months when we were shooting for Kutumb,? Gauri says in an unusual pyara tone.

?Really! What about acting difficult when I asked you out for the first time?? Hiten now raises his voice.

?By the way, I was difficult for everybody as I am not the most talkative persons you see everywhere. But, I did give in and that?s the reason you got me,? Gauri replies while fiddling with her dress.

?But what made you accept me as your husband?? Hiten asks.

?Because, you are the person who can make anyone and everyone laugh, be it the spot boys, co-actors or directors. That it includes me too,? Gauri hugs Hiten even as she talks.

?So are you game for a candlelight dinner?? the husband asks.

?Of course!? We keep watching as the cutest couple of Mumbai walk away to get ready for a romantic dinner.

We are left with only a candle.

Thank u soo much 4 da article n pics afra di n komal di😳..lol..i brought them 2gether⭐️😳n oh my gosh i just luvvvvvvvvvv it..awwwwwwwwww...gosh...God bless my sweet jaanus always n may every happiness n success kiss ur feet...N may the two of u remain happily married to each other forever n ever...Da most wonderful coupling ever to be created n earth..A wonderful n perfect match made n heaven by the devinity itself😍i luv u soo sooo much..n may my darling angel be in da luving arms of her prince charming forever n ever😳😍
Originally posted by: princessunara

Some small talk here

Telly couple Hiten and Gauri found love in Mumbai and the monsoons rekindle their romance once again and how

The skies have opened up again and it?s just right time for Hiten Tejwani to walk up to his on-screen and off-screen wife, Gauri. They are cutest couple on small screen and you need to take just one look at them to say that the romance is still fresh in their marriage.

?Hey, you want to have some coconut water?? Hiten asks in between shots.

?Not really. I am not in the mood,? Gauri replies.

?Accha listen! Don?t you think sharing coconut water in this weather is really romantic?? Hiten insists.

Gauri finally gives up and slops down beside her husband. ?I just wanted to know the most important thing you have found in Mumbai,? Hiten shoots the questions to Gauri like a seasoned journalist.

?I?ve found you!? she shoots back with a wink.

?Aha! I remember how you ignored me at the airport when we were going out for the shoot of a soap ad,? Hiten says with a smirk.

?Don?t remind of those times. You know that I was always busy with my books in my earlier days. We did not even speak for the first few months when we were shooting for Kutumb,? Gauri says in an unusual pyara tone.

?Really! What about acting difficult when I asked you out for the first time?? Hiten now raises his voice.

?By the way, I was difficult for everybody as I am not the most talkative persons you see everywhere. But, I did give in and that?s the reason you got me,? Gauri replies while fiddling with her dress.

?But what made you accept me as your husband?? Hiten asks.

?Because, you are the person who can make anyone and everyone laugh, be it the spot boys, co-actors or directors. That it includes me too,? Gauri hugs Hiten even as she talks.

?So are you game for a candlelight dinner?? the husband asks.

?Of course!? We keep watching as the cutest couple of Mumbai walk away to get ready for a romantic dinner.

We are left with only a candle.

Thank u soo much 4 da article n pics afra di n komal di😳..lol..i brought them 2gether⭐️😳n oh my gosh i just luvvvvvvvvvv it..awwwwwwwwww...gosh...God bless my sweet jaanus always n may every happiness n success kiss ur feet...N may the two of u remain happily married to each other forever n ever...Da most wonderful coupling ever to be created n earth..A wonderful n perfect match made n heaven by the devinity itself😍i luv u soo sooo much..n may my darling angel be in da luving arms of her prince charming forever n ever😳😍

It is just tooooooooo cute 😳
minisa thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww congro  to every1 4 new fc   punu 1 page is rocking amazing intro 👍🏼ght rockssssssssss n thanx 4 lovely pic n article of ght  so romantic 😍😳😳 lovely article Edited by minisa - 15 years ago
Reply here everyone:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1003693&TPN=1&#17599131
Sujata4GHT thumbnail
Originally posted by: anju26

THANKKKKKKKKKK A LOT KOMAL GHT LOOKS SOOOOO CUTE 😍GOD BLESS THEM ALWAYSSS TOGETHER😍

ole oleee...just look at my jaanussssssssss.....awwwwwwwwwwww lookingg choww cuteeeeeeeeee.... A BEAUTIFUL JODI DIRECT FROM HEAVEN....awwwwwwwwwwww MAY ALWAYS BLESS MY CUTIES TOGETHER AND MAY SAVE THEM FROM ALL BAD EYES....muuahh too my GHT jaanssssssssssss😳
Sujata4GHT thumbnail

Punnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu🤗

the INTRO OF OUR FANCLUB IS HOT,SIZZILING,MINDBLOWING,OUTSTANDING,SUPERB,EXCELLLENT,TRUELY BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL😍

Cuties Siggies,avtaars,pics,and our FC siggy just rockssssssssss👏

CONGO 2 my all frndsss 4 a new CUTIES FAN CLUB🤗🤗🤗

a HEARTY CONGRATULATION TO MY GHT ALSO🤗

GOD BLESS MY GHT TOGETHER...muuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh to my Jaanusssssssss🤗
Hi my payri Soutanji SUJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU 😆Edited by Wazupp - 15 years ago