Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ght_3fr3 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Thankx komal both look soo cuteeeeeeeeee mashallah god keep them happy like this
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[
wow they are looking sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute with eachother.QUOTE=gHT_BEST][/QUOTE]
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ght_3fr3

Some small talk here

Telly couple Hiten and Gauri found love in Mumbai and the monsoons rekindle their romance once again and how

The skies have opened up again and it?s just right time for Hiten Tejwani to walk up to his on-screen and off-screen wife, Gauri. They are cutest couple on small screen and you need to take just one look at them to say that the romance is still fresh in their marriage.

?Hey, you want to have some coconut water?? Hiten asks in between shots.

?Not really. I am not in the mood,? Gauri replies.

?Accha listen! Don?t you think sharing coconut water in this weather is really romantic?? Hiten insists.

Gauri finally gives up and slops down beside her husband. ?I just wanted to know the most important thing you have found in Mumbai,? Hiten shoots the questions to Gauri like a seasoned journalist.

?I?ve found you!? she shoots back with a wink.

?Aha! I remember how you ignored me at the airport when we were going out for the shoot of a soap ad,? Hiten says with a smirk.

?Don?t remind of those times. You know that I was always busy with my books in my earlier days. We did not even speak for the first few months when we were shooting for Kutumb,? Gauri says in an unusual pyara tone.

?Really! What about acting difficult when I asked you out for the first time?? Hiten now raises his voice.

?By the way, I was difficult for everybody as I am not the most talkative persons you see everywhere. But, I did give in and that?s the reason you got me,? Gauri replies while fiddling with her dress.

?But what made you accept me as your husband?? Hiten asks.

?Because, you are the person who can make anyone and everyone laugh, be it the spot boys, co-actors or directors. That it includes me too,? Gauri hugs Hiten even as she talks.

?So are you game for a candlelight dinner?? the husband asks.

?Of course!? We keep watching as the cutest couple of Mumbai walk away to get ready for a romantic dinner.

We are left with only a candle.

thanks afra for the lovely int .GOD bless ght together forever and we will see  them together on and off screen
jyotika20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: adeela

[

wow they are looking sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute with eachother.QUOTE=gHT_BEST]

[/QUOTE]

oh my god......just look at them😍 ...they are looking like two school kids out on their first date😍,may god bless them both with a million more of such moments...amen😳....thanks so much komal😊  
Edited by jashajasha - 15 years ago
gHT_BEST thumbnail
HAHAN hana jyoti like aah god we got caught lol
anju26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congo everyone
punnu the intro page was awesome👏👏
anju26 thumbnail
THANKKKKKKKKKK A LOT KOMAL GHT LOOKS SOOOOO CUTE 😍GOD BLESS THEM ALWAYSSS TOGETHER😍
anju26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ght_3fr3

Some small talk here

Telly couple Hiten and Gauri found love in Mumbai and the monsoons rekindle their romance once again and how

The skies have opened up again and it?s just right time for Hiten Tejwani to walk up to his on-screen and off-screen wife, Gauri. They are cutest couple on small screen and you need to take just one look at them to say that the romance is still fresh in their marriage.

?Hey, you want to have some coconut water?? Hiten asks in between shots.

?Not really. I am not in the mood,? Gauri replies.

?Accha listen! Don?t you think sharing coconut water in this weather is really romantic?? Hiten insists.

Gauri finally gives up and slops down beside her husband. ?I just wanted to know the most important thing you have found in Mumbai,? Hiten shoots the questions to Gauri like a seasoned journalist.

?I?ve found you!? she shoots back with a wink.

?Aha! I remember how you ignored me at the airport when we were going out for the shoot of a soap ad,? Hiten says with a smirk.

?Don?t remind of those times. You know that I was always busy with my books in my earlier days. We did not even speak for the first few months when we were shooting for Kutumb,? Gauri says in an unusual pyara tone.

?Really! What about acting difficult when I asked you out for the first time?? Hiten now raises his voice.

?By the way, I was difficult for everybody as I am not the most talkative persons you see everywhere. But, I did give in and that?s the reason you got me,? Gauri replies while fiddling with her dress.

?But what made you accept me as your husband?? Hiten asks.

?Because, you are the person who can make anyone and everyone laugh, be it the spot boys, co-actors or directors. That it includes me too,? Gauri hugs Hiten even as she talks.

?So are you game for a candlelight dinner?? the husband asks.

?Of course!? We keep watching as the cutest couple of Mumbai walk away to get ready for a romantic dinner.

We are left with only a candle.

THANK A LOT 4 WONDERFUL INTERVIEW👏
iluvhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwww wat a cuteeeeeee pic and lovelyyyyyy article. may god bless hgt 2gther always.
thanxx.
hgt_cuties thumbnail
hgt r luking amazingggg in this pic just like college kids. the article is sooooo cute.