Fashion and Beauty

You've still got time to get taller --> read!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

iluvDharmesh

IF-Dazzler

iluvDharmesh

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Dear members,

I found out that girls and guys actually have more years to grow! You've probably heard that girls have untill around 14 and guys have 16 or so but actually for girls it around 20 and 25 for guys.

A cousin of mine is 5 ft. and is 14 and is desperate to grow taller and is hoping to grow 3-4 inches taller atleast. She wants to do it naturally though so no surgeries or medicines,ect. Plus, she is short by genetics however it is shown that you could still fight through genetics.

Are there any excercises and/or foods you reccomand that would help my cousin?

Please include what they are and when will she start seeing results (which means atleast an inch) and how many times a day does she need to do this.

She is desperate and badly needs your help! So please give out some good tips and thank you very much! Your help will be appreciated.Smile

Mrs. MalhotraEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "You've still got time to get taller --> read!!" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

halima006

IF-Dazzler

halima006

Posted: 25 July 2008 at 5:47am | IP Logged
t4s!

-amruta-

IF-Dazzler

-amruta-

Posted: 25 July 2008 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Hey im 14 too and im like 5ft 2 and my mom's like 5ft 6 and im really short cuz my parents are tall and even im close to your cousin and even i hate my height and even i heared dat girls grow their height till
they turn 14 but i dont think dat thats true...

Wat i do is i everymorning me and my mom we both do yoga and
other streaching excersises it improved ur pousture and lengthes your back which also increases your height i guess

so tell her to join yoga classes or do yoga with someone who knows it or she might do something wrong and hurt herself :[

and there are even some rules to yoga like not to eat till 1 to 2 hrs after yoga cuz u have just excersized and in yoga its not good to just eat && so d best thing to do is get up early in d morning and do yoga!

tell her not to loose hop and tell her to do tons of streaching excercises!!! it will increase her height:] and tell her to bike/run/jump rope/swing - like from a horizontal bar- this increases height alot!!

good luck:]

iluvDharmesh

IF-Dazzler

iluvDharmesh

Posted: 25 July 2008 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Thank you so much! I'll tell her that. She has actually begun stretching excercises for about a week now and does them for 5-10 minutes everyday. Could you estimate when she may grow an inche if she keeps doing that? (I'll tell her to do some of your other tips as well)

Mrs. Malhotra

Edited by iluvTD* - 25 July 2008 at 9:19am

-amruta-

IF-Dazzler

-amruta-

Posted: 25 July 2008 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvTD*

Thank you so much! I'll tell her that. She has actually begun stretching excercises for about a week now and does them for 5-10 minutes everyday. Could you estimate when she may grow an inche if she keeps doing that? (I'll tell her to do some of your other tips as well)

Mrs. Malhotra

I can't tell if she will increase but just tell her to keep doing them and like for 30 mins atlest if she really wants to increse her height i dont think 5 to 10 mins is enough :(

and tell her not to lose hope:) - and even tell her that people like small height people too you dont always have to be tall!!

musicaddict1

Goldie

musicaddict1

Posted: 26 July 2008 at 2:07am | IP Logged
nice and very important topic..

i was just wondering that i'm 13 and 5"8..

will i grow taller, or will i stay the same???

-amruta-

IF-Dazzler

-amruta-

Posted: 26 July 2008 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by musicaddict1

nice and very important topic..

i was just wondering that i'm 13 and 5"8..

will i grow taller, or will i stay the same???

OMG girl ur really tall i reall wish i was tall as u and u 13 and 5'8 and im 14 and 5'2 CryCryCry

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 26 July 2008 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the info, I'll def. tell some of my friends / family.

As for me, I'm TOO tall; I'm 18 & 5"11.

& That's REALLY tall for a girl. So =/

Post Reply New Post

Go to top