India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

KTH IS BECOMING A STALE TALE

prarthitab Groupbie
prarthitab
prarthitab

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Guys, you know what this is the height of stupidity-Kashish is going to marry for the third time in the serial? Veena is the murderer? Do u all buy this idea. If this happens KTH is FINISHED. If BALAJI TEAM is reading this take it from me KTH IS TOTALLY FINISHED. Till now KTH has always been a story so different from others but now we are finding a glimpse of Kasauti Zindagi Kay in it. So why wait till 11 pm it is better to watch KZK at 8:30 pm Na? If K is marrying Swayam and Sujal is marrying Archie or crying over Kashish is THERE ANYTHING NEW TO THIS SERIAL? This is hightime we protest and so something. EKTA KAPOOR AND BALAJI MUST UNDERSTAND THAT THEY MAKE SERIALS FOR THE AUDIENCE AND NOT FOR THEMSELVES. I really call her team "CREATIVE BUNCH OF JOKERS" who do not have any ideas other than taking it from other 4 or 5 serials of their own. KTH is only seen for SUJAL-KASHISH UNION in a true sense of the term. The time has come. If it is only done to stretch the story IT IS REACHING ITS DEAD END. K marrying Swayam that idiot SPIDER(CHI!CHI!). Don t u guys have any other storyline where only Sujal and Kashish is shown? And if it means ending the serial in another 2 or 3 months why don t u do so. KTH will be remembered by people around the years just people remember "KASHISH"shown in DOORDARSHAN over the years. Guys, wake up we must do something to protest. THis is utter nuisance.

Regards,

Tuli

perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
i agree with u everyone watchs the show for sujal and kashish but putting them appart ang getting her married to swayam is not the answer to the problems.................
*~puja~* Senior Member
*~puja~*
*~puja~*

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
i agree also... the show is going down the toilet, i mean marrying for the third time is ridiculous and maybe ending it happliy would be the best thing to do like she did with kutumbBig smile... if it ends it ends no need to prolong it and make it horrible Dead
chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
i agree!!
fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 8:41am | IP Logged
I totally agree with everything Tuli said. It would better if they just ended the drama happily rather then twisting the story to make it so make believe. Ekta forgets she needs an audience to have a successful show so she should take into account their feelings. She annoys me at times with her repetitiveness. She should read the comments on the forums, really, she can get better storylines from the ppl on the this forum.
nandiinii Senior Member
nandiinii
nandiinii

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 8:44am | IP Logged
i also agree!!Smile
Aqsa Senior Member
Aqsa
Aqsa

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Very good one Prathitab.yeh sab parh ke aankhon ko buhat hi acha laga.Keep it upClap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top