Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

the actor's talk!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ME_T

ME_T

Posted: 02 October 2005 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Sarita P Joshi (baa): It is a show about the daily nitty-gritty of life and there is no melodrama. My character of baa is like any other granny.

Lubna Salim (Leela, the eldest bahu): I quite identify with my character, as I am equally easygoing. Working for BBAB is quite like the way we work
on stage.

Vaishalee A Thakkar (Praveena, the middle bahu): My character is the only bahu, who has the guts to speak against baa. She has a sense of humour too. This interesting mix lured me to do Praveena's role.

Sucheeta A. Trivedi ( Meenaxi, the youngest bahu): Aatish Kapadia (director and co-producer of BBAB) suggested that I play the character of the "slow-paced", thoughtful Meenaxi, which was quite a contrast to my role of Meenu in his earlier serial, Ek Mahal Ho Sapno Ka.

Benaf Dadachanji (Baby): When I was told I would be doing the role of a pampered daughter of the family, I jumped at it. But when Aatish bhai told me that Baby is also a polio patient, I was a little sceptical. He then told me about the character, and now essaying it is quite a challenge.

J D Majethia: I was asked to play the character of the eldest son. But then I opted for Harshad's role, the son who stays away from the family as the character is not needed in every frame, giving me the time to take care of production work too.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/050910/32/60369.html

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the actor's talk!" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top