Is this Love?? (my storry) plz. help

xXStarryNightXx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi everyone!

I met a boy 6 years ago, we were both in 7th standard, now we both graduated from school, and entering our first year in college this august.  In 7th standard, we became such good friends, but then once summer vacation came, we lost the connection then again once school start again we saw each other but never talked to each other.. also my brother start teasing me that boy likes u , but i never listened to him and ignore him.  Then in 9th and 10th standard two of his friends told me that this boy likes u, and again i totally ignored his friends and moved on with my life and focused on my studies..
but now everytime i listen to a love/sad song,he's the first person that comes to my mind.. and ever since our school ended and we graduated from high school, i always think about him.. even tho i haven't told anyone about this, b/c i'm not even sure if this love or what ??
plz. reply and give me ur feedback..
ok thanks :D
Edited by xXStarryNightXx - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALTN thumbnail
well i think its love  it was da same situation wid me last year buh now im sure vat it actually was
if u lyk relli always think abut him, u lyk sad songs
i mean judaai type songs den 4sure its love!
actually jst cllose ur eyes n if he comes as da first person in your mind
dan no doubt abut it!
jst try it!
xXStarryNightXx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ridz_fan thank you .. for your reply
I think it is love, but i still need more answers from others to make sure it is what i think.
It doesn't mean that ridz_fan you are wrong, but i just need more replies..
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Umm, i can relate to you as even I had same KINDA situation... erm, or may be i can just relate to one of the lines you wrote... haha :p (which was about not keeping in touch durin vacations and a lil bit more of it)

Anyways, I think its love and if he likes youu, and you THINK that you like him back then GO AHEAD! (Wow, i am so good at rhyming 😎😆)

Tell him that you love him too before he falls for someone elseeee.. :p (thinking that you don't like him back). Or if you are thinking that being a girl you dont want to take the first step, then at least give him clues... ask your bro for help (not many boys tease their sis about other boys... you are a LUCKY girl :p)

Get in touch with the boy... give him clues that you like him.. and everything will be fine, inshaAllah. :)
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awwww u have known each other for long...so i beleive its love..

If u are shy in telling him...leave clues (as shiz said)..Maybe he might just come back...and if he dosent thn go ahead and have guts n tell hm...and yea do try talking to hm..like make a connection :)

legallyzoya thumbnail
I dunno...it must be ....or maybe its just tht...now wen u really care tht soemoen liked u.u wish he likes u now too...if it really bothers u..maybe the ur in luv...r u in tuch with him BTW?
afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
may be its love.....or u have da feeling dat he loved u n u ignored him soooooo u might be thinking abt him
monkeysparx thumbnail
whats the name of the song..?
 his love was unrequited love..(one-sided)
i think now you're regretting it...so you strt thinking about him..get in touch with him...you think it's too late but it's not...ask him out for a casual coffee or ask to meet up with him because to want catch up..then ask him as a joke if he ever liked you...then use that conversation opening as a gateway to express your feelings to him..

hope i helped..!

x
Well yea i guess its love but i think ur still confused about ur feeling, be sure of it before telling him anything... Before doing anything, be friends with him and one thing don't lose contact with him again ;)... Be friends with him till ur sure about ur feeling...

Don't rush on stuff, because it is something really important in ur life and u shuld take all ur time... :)
xsweetbabygyalx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
symptoms of love are: can't eat, can't sleep, always thinking about him, missing him dearly and too much, desperate or anxious to see him or hear his voice, your heart beats faster whenever you see him, you'll talk about him with your best friend, you would want to buy gifts for him, you'll get jealous when you see him with other girls.

Symptoms of a crush are: always thinking about him nonstop, desperate to see his face or meet him in person and that's it.

when you see him again, talk to him as a friend, try to get his number or contact info so you can talk to him more often and so on and so forth. He definitely does like you since his friends told you. I think you should talk to him than start the relationship slowly but focus on your studies as well focusing on him. I was also in college when I met my bf, I didn't do poorly on my studies and my relationship wasn't effected.

wish you all the best though.