Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajkin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

Atleast I am better now . I still think about 24 hours but I can function. Before I was in a daze. I couldn't do anything right. I always thought about him , talked about him. My brother and sister wanted to throw me out!!I love him!! ::sigh:: He is a danger to this society. My love wahi loved him so much she had bigger problems. She even quit eating. I can't quit eating bt I do think about him everytime I eat. I so hope I get to meet him! Really serious about this! I wonder if I can ask him for a hug then! (better yet I wonder if I can ask him to marry me. He should look at the positive side when he is 60 I would still be young)

Oh ya that is his greatest advantage of marrying you.He must consider this option seriously.
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Buddies you all need to meet him and hug him atleast once.Or else there is a threat of you all becoming schizophrenic.I'm soooo worried for all of you guys.And rajkin,if you don't mind me getting personal could i ask you one thing? Doesn't your hubby feel jealous of Akash?Sorry if i've made you embarassed.You need not reply if you don't feel like.
rajkin thumbnail
No he laughs it off as a big joke, Besides he is an absolute hunk himself. And he has the exact body and body language of Akashdeep.
simplyinluv thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajkin

Lucky hai.Everytime Akash engulfs her in his warm hug.What must it feel to be in Kanyas shoes.Hai aur jab uski oor woh pyaar se dekhtaa hai.Kya kahoon main.

Arre yaar! kya kiya tune Riit? Mera saara aaj raat ki nind kharaab kiya! Ab main saari raat bas woh hi baat sochungi!😆
Edited by simplyinluv - 15 years ago
rajkin thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplyinluv

Arre yaar! kya kiya tune Riit? Mera saara aaj raat ki nind kharaab kiya! Ab main saari raat bas woh hi baat sochungi!😆

Aur jo tumhaare ff  jo mera haal kartein hain uska kya.
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No he laughs it off as a big joke, Besides he is an absolute hunk himself. And he has the exact body and body language of Akashdeep.

Oh!!! That's cool.So you two make a cool couple.Wow!!!May God bless you.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Oh ya that is his greatest advantage of marrying you.He must consider this option seriously.

there are more.........

::sigh:: I love him! Lucky you ! your hubby is similar to him. My mom prays and hope I would NOT marry someone like him! She is scared! (wow I have talked about my mother a lot today)

rajkin thumbnail
No Yaar Akashdeep jaise  guys are genuine gems of a ppl.Its hard to believe they r real.But wht they can give u wht nobody in the world can
babbanita thumbnail
Yep Kanya is damn lucky. I'd do anything to be in her place.
zainabay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i fainted when he kissed
her
i was huh??????????????????/

and then i go dizzy
i stii am