Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

daisy_luvs_ ff

IF-Rockerz

daisy_luvs_ ff

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
yes indeed its almost ditto to hum dil de chuke sanam...........

even the subplot where the sis falls for someone who is nt approved by the family.....

the serial is cute but it wd have been better if it had nt resembled hum dil de chuke sanam so minutely!!!

but so far, the soap looked pretty cute!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hum Dil de chuke Sanam (Page 2)" in Jeevan Saathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
but i hate viraj.. she is rally mean to
ruhaan.. i mean neel

bary

IF-Rockerz

bary

Posted: 01 August 2008 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
ya,but i hope it not become total hum dil de chuke sanam because the leading pair are good and it is funny to watch the scenes between them.

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Posted: 02 August 2008 at 8:49am | IP Logged
i find the story of .. virajs sister and the guy .. more sweeter then viraj neel .. dont know why
but even then gaurav jaissa koi nahin

but the stry of khamkshi is more cuter

mesmerized

Goldie

mesmerized

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 3:44am | IP Logged
i ddnt watch Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam so i guess i wudnt be able to say...

To be honest wiv u I jst watch the shw to see Garuav... i knw dt sundz pervey.... buh i cant help it... i also lyk V she was awesome in CHA so i guess u cud say i watch it also to see her...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jeevan Saathi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.