shikdumGAL
shikdumGAL

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 11:48am | IP Logged

1/12/05 ZeeUSA

Rukmani- RK

Savitri- Sav

Shekhar- SP

Samar- Sam

This time we r gonna see some improvement of Daboo. This time her brain is gettin sharper. Good Change, Daboo!Clap

In today's episode, we see back to Sam and SP's conversation in Sam's office, about Nethra. Jia overhears their conversation and gets shocked. She then leaves the door, and seems fallen on the desk after hearing SP's secret stating, "....i cudn't control myself in that weak moment, i have commited a grave sin by sleepin w/ Nethra..." Jia is overwhelmed by shock and cries. She is breathin so heavily as if she is controlling her tears from being seen. Jia leaves his office.

In Sam's office-

Sam: SP wat have u done! What shud i say now? Because of ur misdenour, you will create lots of problem in family. (SP is nervous and struggling) Earlier, you blamed on Jia for pregnancy and look at how she had to handle all these until any one of us trusted in her. But you..... wat will Jia think of you of ur misdenour? (SP looks down and still struggling). Listen, bear this in mind, no one shud knw abt this at home ok?

Now, Jia is seen walkin outside of Sam's industry.

Jia looks pale and thinking: SP lied to me eventhough i used to ask him frequently for the truth. He lied to me and i had blind faith in him!

At Sam's office, while he and SP r still engaged in conversation, some guy or employee enters in his office. He mentions abt Jia's whereabout as he only had told her to come in here. Sam and SP are surprised to hear Jia's name. They r wandering that y hasn't she come in or that she left suddenly? but why? They are now wandering if Jia has heard their conversation and thts y she might have left. SP then rushes to his office to check, but she's not there.

We are then taken to Pandey House, where Daboo and Gyanji alone r discussing abt something in the living room. (guyz...dis is so funny as gyanji and daboo murmurs like children as if the gang is planning on somethingLOL)

Gyanji: shhh.... its secret. So tell me, wat have u done abt the puja preparation?

Daboo excitedly: I've prepared a food list. (she starts to write down... halwa, etc.)

Gyanji: First, prepare the Puja list then comes food. (daboo goes like ha. ha.(yes) lolz) Ok write down wat i say.... flowers, apple, etc... for puja preparation ok?

Savitri comes there suddenly and starts looking at wat Daboo is writing. Gyanji gets surprised and his face fall down and stays silent. He then calls daboo to make her aware of the situation to not let others knw abt the secret.

Gyanji: So, Devyani.... some old thing has to be changed.

Daboo: Yes, yes... Sam was tellin me the same.

Gyanji: Dont tell me he said tht i m gettin old. (he then laugh fakely) So devyani, just keep in mind that we'll talk later.

Daboo just nodds. Gyanji then leaves. Savitri sense this and wanders wat they were talkin until she came. Daboo also gets up but then Sav stops her.

Sav eagerly: Are...won't u tell me the secret, my daboo?

Daboo (looking enthusiasted): If i tell u the secret, then its not secret anymore.

Sav gets upset: don't humor to ur mother.

Daboo laughs: if not u then, shud i humor someon else's mother?

Sav gets serious: will u tell me or no?

Daboo proudly: You will knw the truth at appropriate time. Do learn to be patient. (she then leaves)

Sav (talks to herself): My cat....meows at me?!@*!

Daboo comes behind Sav and screams: Meowww! (lolz)

Sam then comes in SP's office and they seem exhausted as they seem to knw tht Jia heard them.Confused

Sam: Shekhar, u'll have to face the truth to Jia.

SP: Bhiyaa, i m not able to face the truth. I'm not able to face Jia.

Sam: you'll have to go.

They both looks down and hopes that things workout.

Jia stops at Pandey House in taxi. She has some tears in her eye and feeling sad. She sees the house for some while and then tells driver to go away from here, as if she wants to be alone for some time and not create anythin at house. Just then RK come suddenly and stops car.

RK eagerly: Jia, so u r back from work? Where do u want to go now? Its good that you have come. I'd told manas to allow u leave early today. Want to see wats we preparation r we doing for u at home? Its surprise.

At Sam's Office we see the same guy or employee who mentioned abt Jia.

Guy: If we remove Nethra, we'll have to face lots of trouble. As u knw, for advertisement, our client has started liking her and if we remove her then we'll lose all money they had given to us.

Sam: but..can't we change the brand ambassador?

Guy: If we oust Nethra, it will affect our market and plus lose our name and lose financially.

Sam is worried: Look, try to work out some other way to avoid the loss. And keep this matter confidential.

In meanwhile, while Jia and RK enters the house, Jia gets call from SP, who is driving in car to come home. RK tells Jia to inform SP to come home soon and tells Jia to get ready. After RK leaves for the preparation, Jia who is looking anxious, disconnects the phone. Daboo sees Jia in living room, and bites her finger.LOL  She is thinking as that Jia has come home early and she shud nt get to knw abt the puja. She then tells herself that thts y Sav calls her dumbo! (no my poor daboo... u r gonna get ahead of Sav this time! i bet!) Jia rushes to her bedroom. In her bedroom, she sees a photo frame showin picture of Jia and SP holding eachother and smiling. She feels so bad and anxious that she holds the frame for a while and then throws it on the floor. The frame is shattered and Jia falls down on bed, crying heavily. SP then comes home and RK stops him. RK tells him that he has to get ready soon and dress like he did on his wedding. SP barely smiles and Sav notice this. She is thinking that there is somethin going on between SP and Jia bc they both look pale. In meanwhile, we r taken to Nethra's bedroom where she is being picky in choosing a saari to wear in Puja at SP's house. Dadi comes there (u knw dadi alwaz come just exactly after 2-3 minutes, everytime Nethra is seen. lolz). She asks Nethra that wat r u doing. Nethra says that she is going in puja-party at SP's house. Dadi is shocked to hear that hw did she reach to SP's family matters? and asks that y is she going? that it will creat lots of trouble for her and SP and she shudn't go. Nethra says that i m not going, but as Sam has invited me and that too they have made me their Brand Ambassador then y won't i go? Dadi gets furious and walks away from there as making Nethra understand won't make any difference. SP then goes to his bedroom and sees Jia crying. He stands there as he doesn't knw wat he's gonna say and how. Jia then looks back and stands up. She comes forward to SP w/ her face looking angry and after lookin in his eyes for a while, she slaps him.Shocked SP feels scared as if he has made the situation worse than b4. The camera freezes on SP's face.

GUYZ, dont u think SP shud have told the truth to Jia abt sleepin w/ Nethra, when Jia was constantly asking SP to tell her the truth?Confused Anyways, i hope SP and Jia's relationship don't break!Smile

Edited by shikdumGAL - 13 January 2005 at 9:40pm

shikdumGAL Senior Member
shikdumGAL
shikdumGAL

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

OuchGuyz i m really SORRY for not posting the certain scene of Nethra as you knw i have to remember the whole event after watching the serial and i got mixed up and forgot to write down.

So, if u want to knw which one i added then see the underlined sentence only in the very end.

thx

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top