Fan Fictions

ChiNee FF: Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweet_JAY_FAN

Goldie

sweet_JAY_FAN

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Hi guys this is Shriya here writing my first ever FF. It's about the couple of Neev Prachi ChiNee from Kayamath. For now I'm just writing the character sketch and if I receive comments that want me to continue then I will continue. Please please leave comments they reallly are encouraging{if you want me to continue} I like constructie critisisim so again....leave comments.Big smile

Charater Introduction:

Prachi Shah: {24 yrs. old} Older siter of Piya Shah. Used to be a happy-go-lucky girl until Neev Shergil cruahed Piya. Now she has changed in almost every way. Hates Neev Shergil.

Neev Shergil: {25 yrs. old} BIG flirt and casanova. Never has or will believe in love. Broke Piya Shah's heart. 5 years ago. Plays with girls' emotions and feelings

Piya Shah: {23 yrs. old} Was a little different than most kids in childhood.  She had her heart broken so bad by Neev Shergil that she just couldn't take it.

Well guys those are the three main charachters. The rest will be introduced later as the story developes.

If it seems interesting comment and I will post the prolouge soon

ShriyaSmile

Edited by sweet_JAY_FAN - 23 July 2008 at 9:52am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ChiNee FF: Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_JAY_FAN

Goldie

sweet_JAY_FAN

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Note guys:

I am planning to change the original characters from the show into different names. For example Piya would be Ayesha in Kayamath. So this is just a heads up

sweet_JAY_FAN

Goldie

sweet_JAY_FAN

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 9:53am | IP Logged

No CommentsCry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top