Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

nims23

IF-Rockerz

nims23

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Cry i am sure i wouldnt enjoy this hug... i dont like good byes... much less from veer and shera... and seeing how the forthcoming month is going to be all about messiah and veer finding out his truth and dharam crowned etc etc.. me so NOT LOOKING FORWARD to DV CryCryCry 

i know i am being silly.... but hey i have every right to dream and be silly -> i wish they just got married and shera was with veer when he faced all these problems... being a supportive partner... waaaaaaaaah... they dont even love each other properly yet and its already separation time....
shrads itne achhe khwab mat dikhao yaar...CryCryCry
abb to kuchh months VS ki judaaai hi dekhni hogi yaar...Confused
but still hope ki tumhari baat sach ho jaaye...Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VEERA's goodbye hug (Page 3)" in Dharam Veer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ImmaculateDream

IF-Sizzlerz

ImmaculateDream

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Cry i am sure i wouldnt enjoy this hug... i dont like good byes... much less from veer and shera... and seeing how the forthcoming month is going to be all about messiah and veer finding out his truth and dharam crowned etc etc.. me so NOT LOOKING FORWARD to DV CryCryCry 

i know i am being silly.... but hey i have every right to dream and be silly -> i wish they just got married and shera was with veer when he faced all these problems... being a supportive partner... waaaaaaaaah... they dont even love each other properly yet and its already separation time....

so do i .... it was like bina tarka daaal .... everythign was there .. but the fear of them being seperated after this spoiled it for me ... Cry..  since i got to know abt  her identity disclosure .. being waiting impatiently abt it .. to know how would veer react .. how wil shera handle it .. n all ... but latest precap .. so called maseeha truth " Sleepy...  made it worse ..... i so so so wanted her to be with veer at this moment ...... ask trivy .. we had been discussing this  beofre shera's entry ....

ab bas aik hi umeed hai ,, k yeh maseeeha track say pehlay veer shera ka mamla fit ho jaaye ... wanra who yah phir veer beleive hi na keray k he is the maseeha .... for the time being ... Cry     bas dono aik saath ho jaain jaldi say .... Cry

nims23

IF-Rockerz

nims23

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppiyu

I was thinking the same Lashy. Abhi toh ikraar, izahaar baki hai Confused

And as u said i would love to see Shera standing besides Veer during Shramiks's track and Sia besides Dharam.Embarrassed

But just imagine, Now, Veer will start hating Shera becoz she is daku. But when VS will come to know that Veer is not any Prince, tab shera ki side strong hogi. I mean she will say, ab tum kaunse rajkumar ho, jo daku ka pyaar thukara rahe ho?LOL Hey just kidding....

But if Shera will help Veer in his Shramik's track, then Veer might again start loving her.
Hey, itna kyun sochna......  D'ohThat must be Shera's dream, i m sure.Thumbs Up

And BTW, that hug was so cute... ahhhhh... I loved itEmbarrassed, she was resting her head on his shoulder Tongue and he was holding her so endearingly.
Embarrassed
for the first time veer hold her without any hesitation!!!Embarrassed...it ws like its his right to hold herEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ppiyu

Goldie

ppiyu

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jigs_b

And as u said i would love to see Shera standing besides Veer during Shramiks's track and Sia besides Dharam.Embarrassed

But just imagine, Now, Veer will start hating Shera becoz she is daku. But when VS will come to know that Veer is not any Prince, tab shera ki side strong hogi. I mean she will say, ab tum kaunse rajkumar ho, jo daku ka pyaar thukara rahe ho?LOL Hey just kidding....

But if Shera will help Veer in his Shramik's track, then Veer might again start loving her.

And BTW, that hug was so cute... ahhhhh... I loved itEmbarrassed, she was resting her head on his shoulder Tongue and he was holding her so endearingly.
Embarrassed
for the first time veer hold her without any hesitation!!!Embarrassed...it ws like its his right to hold herEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yup, I loved that scene Nima Big smile. That was one of the sweetest hug of RT.
His hopeful expressions when he hears Dharam's voice were so good.Embarrassed and after that when Shera with a smile hugs him again.... he is like..... yeh mein kya mehsus kar rah hu?

Edited by ppiyu - 23 July 2008 at 12:30pm

nims23

IF-Rockerz

nims23

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
yeah when shera hugged him again...that time veer's expressions were awesome...because after hearing dharam's voice they both knew that they will survive now...but still shera hugged him back...jiski koi zarurat nahi thiWink...so veer ws likeEmbarrassed

ImmaculateDream

IF-Sizzlerz

ImmaculateDream

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed

a ray of hope .... piyu .. thank u so much ... for having such a positive attitude ...... Cry kaash main bhi itni positive hoti ....

per yaar itni endearing story jo tum nai suna daaali .. ab zaroori tu nahi yehi makers bhi dikhaain .... ( oh .. so sorry for being so negativeOuch )

there hug was beautiful .. as u said ... but kaaaaaaaash mujeh yeh na pata hota k yeh dono lambay seperate honay waalay hain .. Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top