Fan Fictions

The Adventures of Evgenia.(DMG)Chapter 2:Pg 2 30/7 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

lightening

lightening

Posted: 26 July 2008 at 9:17am | IP Logged
hey i always loved magic... plzzzzzzz pm me tthe nxt part. n well well i see a little point... successors of adam n eve????? Wink my mind gets a lil dirty here!!lol!!!

Edited by lightening - 26 July 2008 at 9:21am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Adventures of Evgenia.(DMG)Chapter 2:Pg 2 30/7 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kdrs

Goldie

kdrs

Posted: 30 July 2008 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lightening

hey i always loved magic... plzzzzzzz pm me tthe nxt part. n well well i see a little point... successors of adam n eve????? Wink my mind gets a lil dirty here!!lol!!!
 Nothing so dirty!! You'll come to know in the next part!

kdrs

Goldie

kdrs

Posted: 30 July 2008 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Here's part 2 guys, Sorry for the short one.

Chapter 2:

"It so started before Evgenia started existing and the rules of the true magic was being written with the rules of Evgenia. But before the rules of Evgenia were written, someone entered in the assembly. That person was Arslaan's daughter, The Princess Jade who soon became The Queen Jade. She was the opposite of her father, Arslaan. Her cruelity was the most dreadful thing. So after a year, Evgenia was parted into 2 but after Arslaan dissapeared..." Nikabrik couldn't continue more. "Firenze, Please continue."

"Arslaan's dissaperance created chaos in Evgenia and Queen Jade ruled the whole of this country. People were angry at Arslaan and they felt helpless. But one day, Arslaan came and went after saying that Queen Jade will be dead after a 1000 years when humans will step in Evgenia and adding a little more, he said they would be 3 sons of Adam and 2 daughters of Eve. And from that day on, all Narnians are waiting for Your Majesty's to come who are you 6."

Firenze stopped and looked up the sky.

"You mean we are here to save you?" Ammy asked feeling nervous.

"Yes, you are the only ones who can save us." Rogin gave a pleading look the everyone.

"But we have to go back." Anji tried to reason with them.

"How Anjie, How will we go back? It's Arslaan who can give us the way to go back." Ridz said looking at Anjie straight into her eyes.

"Ridz is right, but what if something happens to us." Atul was now looking at Firenze.

"Wait, you said 3 sons of Adam and 2 daughters of Eve, What is the 6th one named?" Ammy asked after recollecting each and every part of the story.

"Arslaan's daughter!, Her last daughter and the Queen's youngest sister who is still alive, who is present among us, who will kill her." Nikabrik said.

Everyone were in great shock, someone who is their friend was Arslaan's daughter.

"No one can't be Arslaan's daughter because we live in a different world." Rahul reacted.

"When Arslaan's daughter was born, he requested God to send her in such a world where she could find the remaining saviors and come back with them. And it happened, God accepted her and after 17 years, here she is with everyone." Firenze explained them and looked at the 3 girls who had a shocked expression. He continued."One of you is the supreme savior but till Arslaan doesn't show us that who is it, we won't know. So, I bow to the three of you." He bowed to them and said."I need to recruit all Narnians to meet at the Stone table where Arslaan resides."

"Have you seen him? How does he look like?" Rogin said with a surprised expression.

"Yes, I've seen him and he's everything we've imagined of." Firenze left after saying so.

Nikabrik and Rogin turned to the 6 of them.

"Well, I'm going to Arslaan's. I want to go back." Anjie stood up and informed and then turned to Rogin. "If we are going to travel, can we have some more clothes?"

Rogin was excited and replied. "Yes, I have some skin left. Just give me some time, I'll make the cloaks." he left with Anjie and both started making some cloaks.

"Anjie, I'm also coming." Atul shouted at her and she smiled. He looked at the others. "I hate winter so I'm going to get summer back in Evgenia."

"Even I hate winter." Muski said and looked at Rahul. "I guess it's destiny." She went to help Anjie and Rogin.

"I love Muski so I'm going. You 2 are the ones left. Think about it and Muski's right. It's destiny which brought us together." Rahul left to help Nikabrik.

"So, What have you thought? You're going?" Ammy asked Ridz who seemed lost.

"If I don't go, it's sure that I'll die and If I go, there's hope of not dieing. So I'm going." Ridz smiled at Ammy and left to help the others.

"What am I going to do alone? Let's go." Ammy cheered himself up and went to the others smiling at Ridz's words which seemed logic.

Meanwhile, At the stone table. The preparations were in full swing. They all knew there had to be battle, just them Arslaan informed them.

"She's coming, she's coming. All are coming. Make preparations." He shouted to everyone and then looked towards the female centaurs. "Make their clothes, they're going to need them." then he thought to himself the difficulties they are going to face.

And at the other side, Queen Jade was restless.

"How can this happen? No one saw them then where are they? WHERE ARE THEY?"

meow23

IF-Rockerz

meow23

Posted: 30 July 2008 at 11:29am | IP Logged
reserved

Princess..

IF-Dazzler

Princess..

Posted: 30 July 2008 at 11:36am | IP Logged
hey!...its getting xactly like chronicles...thoda change alo na plz!...thanks 4 the PM...update soon!..
tc
hugs & luv
Nimisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top