Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

kdrs

Goldie

kdrs

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Hey Guys, Back with another FF. Some of you will be thinking "She's gone mad, ended her ff yesterday and starting 1 today instead of having 2 incompletes." Sorry, Will continue them soon but now, this is the most wild idea I've ever thought. Anyone seen The Chronicles of Narnia? Well, I'm mixing DMG with Narnia. Here's a teaser:

Aaaahhhh!!

They all cried, the 6 of them cried as they fell on the thick grass. First to react was hers who's idea this was.

"Oh My God! I told you all, the story's true. There was a secret way up there and now we are here. Oh My God!" she exclaimed as her hands were covering her mouth. She really was excited.

"Hello, How are we going back?" he interrupted, she was true and he regretted not to trust her but now they all were in a big problem.

"The story said -If wanting to come back use the true deep magic-" answering she explained the others.

"But...Hey...What's the deep magic?" he questioned her and he was really confused now. First with the help of her, they enter a magic place and now there was no way they could get out.

"I...I...don't know!" she answered but the next moment she cried."Oh My God!!!"

"Now you understand what have you got us into." he shouted at her.

"I'm sorry Guys, I didn't mean to."

"Chill Ridz, Ammy's being a little confused. We've come with you and it's our fault also. So,Ammy say sorry."

"I'm sorry but Angie..."

"Ammy!" she interrupted him, from the very starting he didn't like Ridz and now he's blaming her too much.

"Ammy, Angie's right. We are here together."Rahul said the only guy who didn't have a nickname.

"Come on Guys, This place looks interesting." Muski, Rahul's girlfriend said as she was with a bubble gum in her mouth seeing her surroundings.

"Whatever it is, but I'm shivering." said Champ or Atul.

"Ya, it's cold here."

"See your bags Guys." Ridz said with a confidence look on her face.

As soon as their handbags were open, they saw their woolen jackets except 1.

"I don't have it." Ammy questioned.

"You didn't let me go near your bag so I didn't bring your jacket." reasoned Ridz which had been true, he hadn't let her near his bag just because he thought, she was a big pest.

"Cool Ridz, Thanks!!" Everyone thanked her, she was the bookworm and in the book she had read the magical world was a bit cold for anyone to survive without any extra clothing.

Armaan made a puppy face and a little upset one also. Ridz saw it and went towards him.

"I'm not that bad, Here." saying this, she handed him his jacket, his favourite one.

"How?" he asked, where did she get it from.

"Well, I needed a bigger bag so I brought this. Sorry, there are many creases because of the stuffed place." she told him and walked out, not giving him a chance of saying anything.

"Thanks!" he whispered and unknowingly he smiled.

I need help now, Shall I keep the magical world's name Narnia or you all suggest me something? I leave it to you!

kdrs

Edited by kdrs - 30 July 2008 at 11:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Catwoman

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Adventures of Evgenia.(DMG)Chapter 2:Pg 2 30/7" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nightstar

IF-Rockerz

nightstar

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 9:44am | IP Logged
yay...i m the 1st 1 2comment...the last part where ridz handed armaan th jacket ws so cuteBlushing...he should go n sorry 2her n be frendz wth her...thn eventually fall in lve...Day Dreaming...aaahhh...perfect...

Edited by sacred shrine - 23 July 2008 at 9:45am

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 10:11am | IP Logged
hey its really cooooooool... DMG n Narnia wow
so dr's r going 2 b magicians!!!

but i think its really very diff concept!!

continue!! hey just 4 heck of it try someother name from NArnia so that it looks completly ur story  rather tahn any one's... but if u don't get any name then u CAN CONTINUE with same name 4 magical words!!!!!

yaaa the trailer is nice.... so make the story now!!!!

Princess..

IF-Dazzler

Princess..

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 10:40am | IP Logged
ab main kya kahun????......it wuz a good 1 ....i mustsay!!....continue jaldi karna!....thanks 4 the PM.....n yah narnia nahi kuch aur naam rakhna sumthing much much much more magical!!!!.......i luv the concept..
continue soon....n plz do PM me!
hats off!
tc
Luv
Nimisha

imdudehead

Goldie

imdudehead

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Nice Story, Fantasy Tongue

Seems very interesting
Cant wait to read more!

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 10:44am | IP Logged

nice yaar so sweet and different one superb please continue it soon

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Awww...dat was really very sweet hunn..Ridz is soo sweett..nd so is Ammy..lol..hes cutee actually..after 2days epi..Magical word? Hmm..I actually didnt get dat partt!!

I hav heard ur a great writer..So im waiting for u2 continue!!

meow23

IF-Rockerz

meow23

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 10:56am | IP Logged
ridz is soo sweet n armi as usual careless.. luvd d rappo n d chemistry btwn dem.. gr88 prt.. thnxx 4 d pm.. update soonn.. n pm me nxt tym u update

Post Reply New Post

Go to top