India-Forums

Written Update for 22nd July

poo_supi Goldie
poo_supi
poo_supi

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Kanchan is anxiously waiting for her boyfriend to come to umeed bhavan and all keep teasing her. Her boyfriend comes and they traditionally welcome him. Paroma bring a camcorder and takes the video of the happy times with Kanchan.

Mai talks with Paroma and sundari that her boyfriend has told that he will take take care of the wedding expenses but we are from the girl side and we have to contribute.She tells Paroma to go to the hotel and pay for it.

Kanchan is sitting with her boyfriend and tells what happened about the restaurant. Her boyfriend tells her that he does not have more money. Kanchan volunteers and gives her FD(Fixed deposits) which she had accumulated for six years. She signs and gives it to him. Her boyfriend goes berserk and takes the files of FD and leaves the restaurant leaving Kanchan to pay the bill.

Meanwhile Paroma, Sundari and Sujata go to the hotel and were about to pay the bill when the Hotel manager informs them that the amount has already been paid in advance and the wedding is between Ankush and sweta. All three are shocked and not ready to believe when the manager shows them the photo. they all are shocked.

They are back at umeed bhavan and tell Mai all abt it.Mai thinks and prays to god that she had heard that Kanchan had taken her FD deposits along with her.  she hopes Kanchan had not made a mistake by giving to them.Kanchan comes and see all of them in a grave mood and thinks they are all acting and ask what happened and unknowingly tells them now you all will tell that Ankush is a fraud. Mai tells that unknowingly you told the truth. Kanchan is shocked and keeps phoning him but he does not answer and at last she calls up the hotel when Ankush uncle tells about his wedding to sweta. Kanchan cries bitterly and Mai consoles her. Kanchan tells i will go and meet the last time.

Kanchan rings the hotel room and sweta opens the door.Kanchan is shocked and tells I want to speak to Ankush and he is shocked seeing her but behaves normal and tells his fiancee  that Kanchan is only his friend. Kanchan tells him about their love and sacrifice. Kanchan sees the files which her boyfriend had made her sign on the restaurant papers. Her boyfriend accuses Kanchan for blackmailing him. Kanchan is devastated. She keeps walking aimlessly everywhere.

It is night time all are worried about Kanchan who has gone since morning and not returned up till now. Kanchan comes and tells Farzana to bring the rope. Everybody thinks she is going to commit suicide and Kanchan tells i am not a person to commit suicide. Sundari tells that you met him and you have to take the papers from him back at any cost and they all think of an idea.  Kanchan agrees with them.

On the wedding day, dadi, nani, sundari and farzana make a scene at the mandap. They tell the girls family that he is a married man. The girls family call the police. Kanchan enters the halls and tells everyone about their love. Meanwhile Paroma and other two people are still searching for the documents in the room  and they find it. Kanchan tells the girl that i am not angry with you and breaking your marriage and i don't want anything from you. I want what is mine and the police comes and ask for proof and farzana brings the video proof and the police are ready to take him to the police station. Kanchan takes the papers from Paroma and tells her Boyfriend that if you had to ask me before i would have given it to you without questions asked. The boyfriend tells ok give it now. Kanchan tells you are not worth it and do not deserve it and goes to the fire and burns the documents and leaves the hall with a satisfied smile on her face. 

Thank you for reading and

I request you please do not press the thank you button nor give your thanks/ comments for reading.

Edited by poo_supi - 23 July 2008 at 7:59am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vicky_from_hellrajroytellybuffvppatel1frostyyipee

zarna IF-Dazzler
zarna
zarna

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
lipshaa IF-Sizzlerz
lipshaa
lipshaa

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 7:24am | IP Logged