Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 21 October 2008 at 4:11am | IP Logged

20/10/2008 & 21/10/2008           Monday & Tuesday

(Full of flash backs)

Gautham comes and meets CM. lots of crying Cryand asking sorry.

Dinesh meets Rajamani and informs the return of Vikram and meeting CM. Rajamani is happy. dinesh leaves to village.

CM calls Mano and informs to be ready for the marriage. he instructs Santhosh to bring everyone to village as soon as he informs the date.

CM wants to call Madhu & Co for Mano's marriage but Gautham stops him by saying the Saranya's murder attempt by DP. CM worries about the happenings.

Vikram thinks about Madhu's evil ideas and behaviours. From losing 3 crore to the talks he overheard while called his home as soon as seeing the first missing ad in the paper. He gets angry.

Dhanam running to DP and informs about the Mano's marriage. they are leaving tomorrow. DP says they won't leave the city for the marriage. he thinks about the past incidents from going to jail to meeting Mano. three Evil SmileEvil Smileare planning something. dialogue muted.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Magarasi (Page 6)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 23 October 2008 at 3:30am | IP Logged

22/10/2008 & 23/10/2008 Wednesday & Thursday

DP says to Madhu & dhanam that he will do the necessary to stop Mano's marriage. I will not allow Saranya to marry him. He leaves the house as saying I will come with success and tell what I have done.

DP seems to be running on the streets shouting save me. someone is chasing me with knife. Two persons on the road stops and asks the reason. DP asks them is there any police station near by. They says there is a Inspector of police staying in that house. DP thanks them and runs to the Inspectors house( the door is always open). Inspector is getting ready for the duty. DP says few persons are chasing him with big knife in hand. They are sent by Mano. He narrates the entire story. Inspector asks him to write a complaint against Mano. Tells him to come to the staion.

Inspector comes to Santhosh and enquires about Mano. He tells that he is gone to the office. Inspector tells him to contact his cell. But Mano's cell is not reachable. Inspectors tells Santhosh to inform Mano to come to the police station. There is a attempt murder charge on him. Complaint given by DP. Santhosh gets tensed.

Santhosh is restlessly walking. Mano comes there. Santhosh tells the story. Mano tells him to be quiet and this is another drama played by DP & Co.

Inspector is in his house gets a call and hearing something he gets angry and leaves immediately.

Dhanam gets a phone call from someone informing Mano & co are leaving to Erode today. She gets tensed but DP says I have stopped them. Don't worry. Inspector comes there and shouts at DP. DP & Co. are surprised. DP asks him did he arrested Mano? Inspector warns him if he try to do this again he will put him in jail. I enquired about you and Mano. I came to know you are a fraud. He warns him and leaves. Madhu & Dhanam gets shocked hearing the failure.

Dinesh & Snageetha are seriously talking about Vikram who left again before Dinesh could meet him. Sangeetha feels sad about Vikram's movement. Why he is giving unhappiness to mama again.

Moni & Santhosh are packing things for their journey. Moni expresses happiness in meeting appa after a long time. Mano come there and asks about their preparations. He says it is not good that we are not leaving as a entore family. Santhosh says suddenly Gauri annie's father got sicked that is why Vijin is there to help them. I will bring all of them. Don't worry. Saranya comes there asksin are you ready. Santhosh started teasing her by saying elder daughter in law of our family get married in the last. Mano stops him by saying don't start teasing her again. He asks about her mother. Saranya says Saravana & amma will come tomorrow because he has some work in the department. Mano is unhappy. But Santhosh says that I will breing them all tomorrow. Mano tells him to gather everyone otherwise I will get angry. Santhosh agrees. Mano asks Saranya that any form your office is coming to marriage. she tells no, we will call them for reception. Mano tells we leave after eating. Everyone goes to have food.

CM & Dinesh are discussing about Vikram's disappearance. CM expresses his concern about Vikram's life. He should not take any wrog decisions. Dinesh tells him that he will not do anything he will back soon. Mano, Saranya & Moni comes there. CM is happy. CM asks about others Mno tells that they all are coming tomorrow. Saranya asks about sangeetha & others.Dinesh says she is in the kitchen, Gautham is gone to town. Vikram…….he is not here from the morning. Mano says we will see till tomorrow morning then we will decide. CM agrees.

Dhanam is in full tension and shouts at DP for the happenings. The entire family is gone to Erode for the marriage. All united. Now Madhu's life becomes a question mark. We last everything. Unless you both go for a job we don't get anything to eat. Vikram comes there. All are happy. Madhu says I' happy. We don't have to bother about anybody. We will live our life. Vikram is silent for a while. Then he slaps her nicely. DP & dhanam gets upset. Vikram says I want to talk to Madhu and instructs DP not to interrupt in the middle. Vikram tells Madhu that my father cried more for me that he cried when my mother died. Even a family living in platform have the heart and happieness but you don't have both. He gives a long and lengthy sermon. I have two option you have to select one. First, you change yourself and come with me and live leaving all your angry and evil ideas. Second, we both should die after consuming this poison. (he is having one bottle in hand). DP interrupts Vikram shouts at him to be quiet. Madhu in tears after a while runs to Vikram and hugs him and asks sorry. DP & Dhanam are surprised. Virkram is happy. DP & Dhanam Confusedis first confused then they seem to be happy. (Dinn't show Madhu's face). Vikram's happy face FREEZE.

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 25 October 2008 at 12:33am | IP Logged

24/10/2008   Friday

Villagers are waiting for CM & co to reach the temple for Mano & Moni's marriage. CM family except Vikram & co reaches the temple. CM is disturbed because of Vikram. Seeing this Mano instructs Gautham to stand near CM. he goes. Durai's father enquires reason for  CM's silence. He says that I just thinking about Vikram. Durai's father says he cam to you as a new person so he won't take any wrong decision he will be back soon with good news. All goes to the temple.

Moni and Saravana are looking each other. Sangeetha notices this and comments to Dinesh that if police man itself is doing eveteasing then who will come and arrest.

CM tells durai's father to give the thali to grooms. But he says CM to do that. CM gives the thali to Mano & Saravana. Vikram, Madhu, DP and Dhanam are coming there with tears. They are waiting at a distance till the thali is tied. Both the couples gets blessing from CM & Saranya's mother. After that Gautham notices Vikram. He tells it to CM  CM is happy but others get tensed to see them. CM calls them.

Vikram hugs Dinesh. Madhu falls on CM's feet and asks for forgivenessCry. Mano signs Gatham to get something. Gautham comes there with the bunch of papers. Mano tells Madhu that CM has divided the property in all the four son's name. I have taken nothing in my name. I came here to unite the family. You can be the MD of Rajeswari group of company. We don't have any objection. Madhu tells them that she don't want any property. She wants to stay alone for sometime to wash all her sins away. CM advises her that she get purified once you realizes the fault. Madhu is in total tears. Saranya also advises her to lead a happy life after this. Madhu asks sorry to her also. DP & Dhanam also asks sorry to everyone. All are happy. Mano & Saranya happy faceSmile.  END.

Thank you very much for reading.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top