Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

26/08/2008 & 27/08/2008 Tuesday & Wednesday

Saranya & her mother leaves after doing archanai in Saranya & Saravan. Gautham & Gauri also follows them.

Sangeetha & Dinesh waiting for Gauthami in the bus stop. Three buses passes away.  But there is no sign of Gauthami. Mani & his friends are also watching them. One of his friends says they didn't leave in these 3 buses. So they are wainting for someone. May be for Gauthami. So they decide to stand there till Dinesh leaves that place.

Sangeetha insists Dinesh to call Gauthami. Dinesh tells we will wait for one more bus. Same time one more bus comes there. From that Gauthami gets down. After greeting her they all starts to leave. Gauthami in scooty. Dinesh & Sangeetha in bike. Mani decide to confirm the matter right in front of Dinesh. So they blocks her. She struggles in front of Dinesh. Dinesh tells her to be bold. They already know about this.

They all goes to a place near tree. Gauthami asks what the matter is. Mani couldn't tell anything. She asks why you are struggling. From this you can understand that you are not in love with me. you misunderstood the friendship. If it is love I might have told you first. I will not struggle like you. he asks then why you took care when I was admitted in the hospital why you encouraged me in studies  why you gave gifts. She replies if anybody takes care of a person it need not to be love. Friendship is higher than love. I did everything for friendship. my marriage is fixed. I will come and give you the invitation. Come with your friends. Mani cries. Gauthami leaves very bodly. Dinesh & Sangeetha goes to him. Dinesh advises him to find girl who matches him and get settled. Touches his cheek and wishes all the best. They leaves. His friends advises him to lead a good life. We too have misunderstood the relationship. They are also leaving Mani in tears.

At home kutty pattalam waiting is eagerly for Gauthami. Gauthmi, dinesh & Sangeetha arrives. All the family members greets her. Thatha tells them to get ready as they are going to purchase wedding saree. They have planned to go to Bharani silks. All agrees and goes inside. Kutty's calls Dinesh and asks why he brought Gauthami now home. Mani will distub her. he says they spoke to him. Gauthami clearly told that what is between them is only friendship. He understood. They are happy and decide to play cricket. Sangeetha tells Dinesh these days even kids know everything. Dinesh replies our kid will be more advance than this. Sangeetha smiles.

Vikram is so actively taking orders in the restaurant. One man comes and calls the waiter. One waiter comes to attend them. But he says I want Vikram. He gets angry. Vikram comes and takes the order. While leaving another waiter makes him fall. Vikram turns and looks at him. He says sorry. Padma (in saree for the first time) come to the restaurant. Her father greets her happily. He tells you won't come to this side. But nowadays you are frequently visiting our restarant. She tells Vikram is alone now. She asks 1000 rupees. He gives. I have decided to buy some shirts for him. He is wearing your shirts. Her father also agrees. Both go to him.

Vikram is actively taking orders. Padma comes asks him to leave with him. He says it is lunch time. There will be more crowd. She calls another waiter to take care of that customer and drags him away. Angry waiter watches this and tells her father it is not nice to drag a man infront of all. They will talk badly about your daughter. He replies that the world will talk about everyone. They even talk about me. why should we care about others. They are very good friends. They know each other. why are you bothered?  I'm her father. I'm not bothered. Go and do your work. He leaves in disappointment.

Mano, Saranya, her mother, Moni & Santhosh are discussing about Vikram. Saranya tells Gautham has changed a lot. He is waiting for Vikram & Madhu otherwise he could have met CM. Mano tells now it is even difficult. Talking to Madhu is even difficult now. She won't care for this. We don't know where Vikram is. Appa might have told if Vikram visited him. He asks Santhosh his he has any friends? Santhosh replies he don't have friends. Even there is someone he surely won't go to them. He know we will search for him there. He tells other to hide it from appa. If he comes to know this his dreams will shatter.

In Bharani Silks, Erode. Shiva & Co is waitng for Gauthami & co in the entrance. Padma comes there with Vikram. Vikram tells her you are wasting the money. Padma tells him to pay the money after he gets the first month salary. They goes to shirt section. Padma tells him she like the shirts when he wore during college days. He says that all are before marriage. now adays I'm wearing only plain shirts. My life also become plain. She says to be calm everything will be okay soon. She tells him to take one of his taste. I will select one for you. they starts selecting cotton shirts.

Gauthami & co comes. Greeted by Shiva & co. Dinesh tells sorry for the delay. Shiva tells sorry looking at Gauthami. One kutty teases for telling like that. Sorry sonathu Mama padhil sollarathu Gauthamiya patha. All laughs. They decided to go to saree section. Gauthami tells that first we will take shirt then we go to Saree. But thatha tells the it is not the proper method. We should not forget the tradition. Shiva's mothe comes to her takes her to the saree section. Everyone says look the mamiyar & Marumagal relationship. They starts selecting the sarees. Gauthami looks at Shiva for the acceptance of the saree.

Dinesh along with the kids move out of that place. Surya (one little fellow) jokes that Mama took us away because he cannot look at other girls if Athai is with him. Dinesh start chasing him. They start catching surya. Running here and there. Vikram & Padma finishes the purchase and comes. Vikram seeing his brother hides behind a lady doll. Padma wonders. Vikram says he is Dinesh, his brother.

Dinesh's mobile rings. He takes phone and comes little bit forward near to Vikram's hiding place. Talks to Gautham. Padma asks Vikram Gautham is your elder brother isn't it? Yes he replies. Dinesh enquires about Virkam to Gautham. Gautham replies there is no news from him. Dinesh asks him why Vikram didn't calls us? atleast he could have called us. Vikram hears. FREEZE. 

Edited by newt2007 - 15 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail

28/08/2008      Thursday

Seeing Dinesh😭 Vikram becomes emotional. Dinesh cuts the line and stands there with a sad face.

Gauthami & co finished saree selction. Everyone agrees to select two sarees. Thatha wants to know the Dinesh approval for that saree. So sangeetha goes to Dinesh. Dinesh tells that he got the phone from Gautham. Sangeetha gets happy and asks did they got any news from Vikram. Dinesh says no. we have decided to put his name on the TV. It will help us to collect some details about him. Sangeetha tells him that Vikram is a very sensitive person. He tells her that y'day Vikram came in my dream. He cried. I asked him why? But tears is the only answer. He starts crying. Sangeetha tell him to sop crying. We are here to take wedding saree. So we should not so any sad face here. Come we will go. All are waiting for us. They all leaveto a restaurant after paying cash and receiving saree. While leaving thatha asks why Dinesh face is sad. He tells that your glasses are dusty that is why. Everyone laughs. Vikram sadly seeing Dinesh leaving.

Gautham and Gauri are discussing about putting ad on TV. Takes the paper and writes the details. Gautham's mobile rings. Gauri attends the call. Vikram speaks. Gauri is excited and gives the phone to Gautham. He enquires about his health and the whearabouts. Vikram refuse to say the location. He tells him to stop giving the Ad. I will return home once Madhu changes his mind. Gautham asks how did you know about the ad. He tells I heard when you spoke to Dinesh. He didn't notice me. Gautham asks are you in erode? Did you met Appa? He tells no I won't meet him unless Madhu changes his mind. Gautham tells him to meet atleast Dinesh. But he refuses to meet him. I will not meet anybody now. Gauri also asks him to come home. but he refuses. Gautham tells him to take care of his health. Vikram disconnects. Padma asks Vikram are you happy now? Ad problem is solved. Vikram tells her I am very much happy today.

Dinesh & Co discussing about the marriage plans. Dinesh tells them that he is going to do all the work. They are all suggesting sangeetha to take rest. But she tells doctor has advised her to do all the work till 8th month so I am going to do all the marriage works. Everyone agrees. Dinesh asks Sridhar to help him. He agrees as he is the one like Dinesh's P.A. Dinesh tells we will start with the prokithar first. Thatha tells there is one family prokithat.he is the one who does all the good things for us. Dinesh's phone rings.

Dinesh excuses himself from that place. Sangeetha follows him. Gautham informs him that Vikram is in Erode and he has seen you somewhere. Asks where are when I called you earlier. Dinesh replies I was in a textile shop. Gatuam tells he heard our discussion and called me to inform. He refused to meet us until Madhu changes. But he refused say about the place where he is staying. He tells him to search whenever you go out. Dinesh tells we have started marriage works so I will be out all the time I will try to find him. Cuts the line.

Dinesh tells about Vikram to Sangeetha and doubts he may be working in that shop. Sangeetha asks him to enquire in that shop. Dinesh moves.

Saranya is speaking to somebody in the phone. giving instruction not to delay the orders like last time. Her house main gates sound. she turns. Saranya is surprised. Saravana coming with a big smile.FREEZE. 
newt2007 thumbnail

01/09/2008   Monday

Madhu & her mother goes to jail to her father. Madhu tells about Rajamani (Rowdy Boss) to him. She tells that he is helping us in your absence. Father asks her where is he? Mother goes outside to bring him inside. Madhu tells that he will get him out of the jail soon. Rajamani comes in. he is also giving hope of getting out of the jail. Father asks how it is possible. He is inside in a non-bailable case. Rajamani says that is his duty to bring him out. Father doesn't seems to be satisfied. Rajamani tells him that I will help you to get property from Mano then I will finish my accounts with him. You just wait for one day and you will be out of the jail in a bail. His mobile rings. He himself excuses by saying that is a call from Malaysia  and goes outside.

Father tells Madhu that I am not confident about this guy. Madhu tells him that I can judge a person in a minute. He is a good one wants to help us. he has some problem with Mano. Enemies enemy is our friend. Police tells that the time is over. Madhu & her mother leaves. Father still not satisfied.

Rajamani is waiting for someone in the dark place. Mano comes there. Looking each other for some time and started laughing. Rajamani tells him what happened in the jail. Mano tells him that I am happy about your helping. (so Rajamani is Mano's friend and sent by him. what Madhu's father told was correct.) Rajamani politely thanks him to giving opportunity to help him. He asks him how you are going to get him out of the jail. Mano tells you don't worry I will take care about that matter. Rajamani asks why are you doing this. By doing this she will get more powerful. Mano tells atleast now she will change. We will hand over her property once she changes. Both laughs. Santhosh comes on that way. Stops his bike hearing a laughing sound. He gets shocked to see Mano and Rajamnai together.

Madhu & her mother at home. They are discussing about father's statement about Rajamani. Rajamani enters. Asks about the discussion. Her mother says something and clears his doubt. Madhu asks about his assistants. He tells him they were following Gautham. Once Gautham and Mano meets they will inform me. Immediately I will go there and finish Gautham. He tells them to prepare a good dish for his father. And also give some food now for him.

Santhosh thinking about Rajamani's first meeting with them. How he chased Mano, how he kidnapped him, Mano is answer when he asked about him. Etc., I have to asks this to Mano annan and to clear the doubt.

Saravana comes there. He asks the reason for his sadness. Santhosh try to change the topic. But Saravan says I know you are worrying about Vikram. Moni also called me and told😭 about that. Santhosh says yes. It is more that 15 days. But we have not received any message from him. I have to enquire about this matter to your family members will you arrange. Santhosh agrees. Saravan wants to enquire Gautham first. Then Madhu & her mother. Then only we will get some clue. Santhosh tells we will meet him tomorrow. Saravana asks Is mano is inside. Santhos tells. I understand. He is not inside. Only Moni is inside. Saravana goes inside😳.

Santhosh is again thinking about Mano and Rajamani laughing and shaking hands.😕FREEZE

newt2007 thumbnail

02/09/2008               Tuesday

CM going home for lunch after finishing his work in the weaving loom. He starts in his bicycle. His mobile rings. Mano calls him, CM asks about Saranya. Mano tells him that she is fine and I called you to tell Saravan got transferred to Chennai. CM asks is Moni is happy now? Mano tells she is very much happy. CM tells here it is a festival session in temple. I wanted to participate with the family but that I didn't had time. but now I have time but no one is with us. Mano tells him to be cool. We all will participate next year. Ask Dinesh and Sangeetha to join with you this year. CM says I am also thinking the same. Mano cuts the line.

A old man sitting in a rope cot calls CM. CM goes to him and wishes him. Old man asks why didn't come and meet me? I know you are here for past four months. CM tells him I came but you went to your daughter's house. Old man replies that my life became like that. I am struggling here and there. he enquires about CM. One man (durai) comes there and angrily looks at them. Hearing there conversation comes near to them. CM express sadness about Durai.. Durai is angrily shouts at CM. he tells him that you are responsible for Meena's death but the entire village blames me for her death. CM standing silently. You never loved her that's why you married another girl. My love for her is true that's why I am living as a single. CM tells him that we have to live the life. Durai gets angry warns him not to come here again to meet his father. CM leaves.

Dinesh & his relative goes to book a progidhar, book hall, video coverage, invitation sample et.c,

Mani sitting on the top of a water tank and thinks about Gauthami's statements. His two sisters comes there to call him for lunch. But he tells them to leave. They advises him to forget Gauthami. His two friends comes there and tells his sister to leave. We will bring him home. after they left the place friends tells him to come to the ground. Mani asks I didn't have my lunch. One of his friends tells him to have it in his home. Mani tells that I couldn't forget her, his friend says that if you concentrate on your job then only you can forget Gauthami. Mani asks can I meet Gauthami one more time. frinds asks why do you want to hera advice one more time. come and do your work. Forget her. Mani thinks. FREEZE.
newt2007 thumbnail

03/09/2008   Thursday

Patti gives milk to Sangeetha and says it is special with kumkuma poo. Gauthami asks what is so special to her. Patti tells to Gauthami that we never created partiality here. Everyone who gets pregnant in this house will always get the same treatment. When you get pregnant you will get the same treatment. Gauthami is blushing. Sangeetha asks her are you tensed about the marriage? Gauthami tells yes. How did you felt during your marriage. Sangeetha tells her that I am also tensed but we used to talk regularyly after our engagement. Because of that we become friends before marriage and know each other very well. Gauthami asks do you want me to talk with him like that. Sangeetha tells I know you are already talking with him. Continue with that. Dinesh comes there and asks about thatha. Patti tells he has gone to town to buy some items. Dinesh tells them that all works are over; we even gotsome sample wedding cards. For the cooking tomorrow we will book the cooks. Everyone is happy. Looking at Gauthami tells how these girls become shy once their marriage settled. Dinesh asks I didn't see anything on your face when we got married. Sangeetha starts chasing him. Patti tells don't make a preganant girl run like this. Sangeetha tells him wait till my baby. Once he comes I won't see your face he is my world. Dinesh  says adi pavi.

Dhandapani, Madhu's father arrives. Her mother takes arthi. He goes inside looking around his house. Rajamiani tells him to have  food and leaves. Madhu praises his decency. Dhandapani eats very fastly. He asks about Vikram. Madhu tells him to finish his food. He again asks when I asked about Dinesh and Gautham in the jail you didn't tell anything why? Madhu again tells him to finish his food so that we can speak later. She says Rajamani is staying in his room you take Vikram's room. Dhandapani asks where Mappillai will stay then? She drags then tells him that he left the house without telling anyone and left one letter saying will return after I become a good person. Sangeetha changed Dinesh mind and taken him to Erode to meet his father. Gautham is ready to ask Mano's fogiveness. Dhandapani stops eating and washes his hand. He tells just in a 4 months lots of things happened. It is not good sign. Madhu tells Rajamani's plan to kill Gautham and putting the blame on Mano. Dhandapani asks Madhu to call Rajamani.

Rajamani comes there and starts his plan again. Dhandapani(DP) stops him and says him that I know it. Rajamani tells him that when Mano & Gautham meets the Emmadharma will be there with his erumai. DP tells him to have food. Madhu asks her father did he got confidence on him DP says yes.

Mano waiting.. Rajamani comes there and tells the happenings in the house. Mano tells I have doubt that did we have done a mistake by releasing DP. Rajamani says yes they didn't change after seeing his father. Madhu thinks that his strength become doubled. I have told to them about the plan of  killing Gautham. So DP amy be watching me. so we should not meet like this anymore. If you are going to meet Gautham also you do it in a dark place. They may be following me also. Mano agrees. Rajamani leaves. Mano thinks.

In village, elders are talking about temple festival. They praises CM for giving money support every year for the festival. This we should not ask him any money because he is alone and doing some weaving work. They all want to honour him in the function. when he was in the city he didn't have time to attend the festival. this time surely we have to honour him. one man tells i'm feeling bad about hoburing a immature durai in the past. If i get the chance to tide the parivattam to him i'll be happy. Durai's father also agrees to hounour CM. one young man seeing all these gets angry and runs to Durai. Durai is washing his face. FREEZE.

newt2007 thumbnail

09/09/2008    Monday

Guy asks Durai why you didn't come for the meeting. Durai says nobody informed about it to me. Where the meeting and what is is the reason behind it? A guy says they are discussing about the temple festival and they fixed the date also. This month 27th. They decided to honour CM this time. You won't get parivattam this time. Durai gets angry and tells I will not allow that to happen. CM destroyed my life. How can they honour a person who ran from this village? This is not taken by these villagers. CM must done something and got this honour. CM has come here with a plan. I will not allow this. The only honour I am having in this village is the parivattam. He has decided to remove that also. He is very angry. CM also hears this staments from a distance.

Saravana tells Vikram is in Erode but the exact place is not known. He will return once Madhu changes her mind. Santhosh says she will not change. Saravana tells him by the way she spoke to me gave me the idea that she never going to change. Santhosh says the only fault we did is that doing vikram's marriage with her. The entire family is waiting for single lady.

Dhandapani thinks about the past. How he planned with Gautham, Dinesh & Vikram to stop CM giving the company to Saranya, Kidnapping Moni and sent to jail for kidnapping etc, Madhu comes there and calls him for lunch. She asks again you have started to think about the past garbage. Forget it. DP says I cannot. My sister's sons are with me in the past. I made them dance according to my words. Now all are gone from us. it is a sign for bad happenings. They haven't meet CM but anytime that can happen. If it happens we will be chased out. We will lose all our plans. It is difficult to bring others under our control but Vikram can be controlled easily. We must find him immediately. We will have one hold against CM. we must search for him. Madhu tells that he is not bothered about wife. Why we should care about him? He tells if he sends divorce then it will become a problem for us. you don't have to worry. Along with your mother I go to him and ask him forgiveness and bring him back. If necessary we can use him to get the property. Madhu agrees. But she wants to ask the help from Rajamani but DP says we will go and have lunch now.

Saranya's mother is thinking deeply about the incidents happened in Viji's marriage. How Madhu destroyed her wedding saree and blamed others for that. Viji, Saranya & Saravana enters with the big shoppers bag. Viji asks about the sadness. Mother after hesitating tells the fear about DP. Everyone says something to satisfy her. Santhosh comes. Mother asks about the dates of marriage. he says once our family problem is solved then the marriage. Mother is happy. Santhosh calls Viji. Mother says them to have lunch. Viji says it's okay I will give him good food than yours. She runs outside leaving her bag. Again comes back to take the bag. Saranya tells her mother that even in her she didn't forge the bag. Everyone laughs.

Gauthami's would-be, Prasanna is checking the Vehicles. His two friends comes there and teases him for spending more time in mobile talking with Gauthami. He says it is not like that. They say we checked your mobile incoming and outgoing call. Prasanna smiles. His mobile rings. Friends leaves that place by saying enjoy da. Again call from your Gauthami.

Prasanna picks the phone.  It's Mani, calling from a PCO. He introduces himself as Mani and tells him that he want to talk to him. Prasanna asks what is the reason? But he says it's important and about the girl you are going to marry. Mani tells him to come to a place near some bridge. Prasaana agrees and asks him who gave the number. Mani tells him that I will tell all the details tomorrow evening when we mmet. Mani cuts the line. His friends standing outside the booth sees him with worried face. Mani leaves. Prassana in the showroom thinks.

Gauthami's talking to her friend about further studies. She tells my marriage is fixed. And some more muted talks. Dinesh and Sangeetha comes there and smiles. FREEZE.

newt2007 thumbnail

09/09/2008            Tuesday

Gautham talking to her friend pooja. Sangeetha tells Dinesh she may be talking to Prasanna. Dinesh & Sangeetha goes near to Gauthami to tease her. Gauthami tells it her firend Pooja. Sangeetha gets the mobile and calls Prasanna  and finds it is pooja nd return backs to her. Gautham cuts the line saying I'll call you afterwards. Sangeetha & Dinesh charges each other for the fault. Dinesh tells I'm going to call Prasanna now do you wan to talk to him? Gauthami says I'll call him later. He tells you should ask for the phone when I am talking ot him. Gauthami sasy I won't. Dinesh calls Prasanna. Prasanna in his showroom attends a call after a long time seeing the name on it. Dinesh invites him to have lunch with them. Prasaan says no. Dinesh ask do you want to talk to Gauthami. Prasanna recollects the scene Muthu telling him in the phone because of your marriage my life is in trouble. He says I'll call her in the evening. Dinesh asks why are sounding tired. He tells that it is because of work load. Gauthami asks for the phone. Dinesh gives the phone to her. she says take care and gives back them mobile to Dinesh. Dinesh asks with the surprise that's all Sangeetha tells in front of what she will talk. Dinesh cuts the line.

Gautham sitting sad in the sofa. Mama asks why are you so sad. Gautham says I tried but I couldn't keep myself happy. Gauri is goes to temple to pray for the peace in our family. Gautham and his mama are talking about Vikram. Gautham says Madhu is not like Gauri and Sangeetha. Her brought up and abroad studies changed her lot. Just because of those three our family is scattered like this. Vikram comes in the auto. Door bell rings. Gautham goes out to open the door saying it must be Gauri. Seeing Vikram before him he is happy. Both hugs. Mama also come out and greets him. Takes him inside. Vikram says for father's happy I came back we will all goto Appa to ask forgiveness. Madhu & her parents will never change. We should not waste time. we must bring appa back. Gautham agrees. Vikram says before meeting appa we must meet Mano annan he is the one who tried to bring our family together. Gautham says mama book the ticket for Erode we are all going to t'row. 😭Ooops all day dream. Gautham is sitting in the chair and sleeping and talking. His mama comes there and wakes him up. He is very sad that all was dream. Mama tells day dream become true one day.

Village elders are talking about the temple festival. Durai's father tells them that we should inform about this matter to CM. they gets up to meet CM. Durai comes there angrily. Asks about their decision. They all says the samething about honouring CM. but durai tells them that he is using you for something else. They says CM doesn't know about this honouring. Durai says that I did all the works. I changed the roof of the temple and erected bore bumps etc,. but you are going to honour a person who did nothing to this village. Durai's father says how did you got money to that. It's all CM's money. Work can be done anybody but heart of giving is with CM. they all starts moving. Durai angrily stops his father and says you are also doing bad things joining hands with them. If you continue to do this I will kill you. father says even if I die they are the one who take me to the grave. He leaves. Durai😡 stands there angrily. FREZZE.

newt2007 thumbnail

short update

Village elders visits CM's house which is locked. they searches him. river and some places in the village. Durai's father raises about Durai who may have the chnces of kidnapping CM. They enquires Durai about it. but he denies. they belives him. they decide to visit Sangeetha's thatha (Vedachalam) house.

CM goes to Vedachalam's house. everyone invites him. Dinesh & sangeetha are happy. CM hides the reason behind the visit.

Muthu waiting for Prasanna with his friends. he tells them i wil explain to him if he didn't agree move away i will take more agressive step against him. Prasanna is coming in his bike and stops at a little distances and walks towards muthu. when muthu and Prasaana is about to meet Dinesh comes there in the bike and calls Prassana. seeing Dinesh he comes towards him. Dinesh calls him for the purchase. Muthus gets happy when Prassana gives some excuse. but Dinesh forces him to take the bike. They both leaves. Dinesh gives a look at Muthu. Muthu gets dissapointed.

Vikram calls Gautham and tells him to talk to Madhu. After some explanation he agrees. Vikram tells if she didn't hear your word we don't have to wati for her furthers. he keep the phone before gouatham could ask about his number.

Vedachalam and Sangeetha shows the entire house to CM.

Village elders asks the way to a house where there are people living as a joint family for past 3 generation. the ladies who are daughter-in-laws of Vedachalam takes them to their house. CM gets happy and introduces Vedachalam. they invites him for temple festival and tells him about the honoring decsion. but CM says no to them because Durai may get angry and for this reason i left the village. Dinesh comes and tells them to go happy. appa will come and receive the honor. they happily leaves. Sangeetha & Dinesh expresses their wish to join hin to the festival

Saravana tells Santhosh to get the details from Mano about Rajamani and the enemity between Mano and Rajamani.
newt2007 thumbnail

16/09/2008   Tuesday

Muthu's sisters advises him to forget about Gauthami. Muthus tells them that he has dreamed of marrying Gauthami for past 7 years. Now I cannot forget her. His friends also tell him to be quiet. They express happiness about the failure of meeting with Prasanna. Gauthami's life will be spoiled if you talk to Prassana. Muthu says she will lead a happy life if he marries her. I am going to tell about the love to him. After that it is God's will. (He spoils the meaning of friendship).

Prasanna coming into the house confused. His parent's are asking about his tension. He says it is office tension. Goes inside and thinks the statement told by Muthu. If you marry Gauthami it will spoil my life.

Village elders are talking about the CM's statements. Durai comes their and tells them to be quiet and do the honour to him. You gave the honour just because the previous person died. If you give the honour to CM it means I am died. No body in this village will respect me. his father tells him we didn't give you the honour you threaten us by saying that you commit suicide if we didn't give honour. Durai takes big stone and about to put him on his father's head. Everybody shouts at him. His father says wait for oneday after seeing CM being honoured by us I will bring the stone to you. put on my head and kill me. Elders leaves that place. Durai is also angrily follws them. From a distance one man is watching all these. Durai looks at him.

Mano is waiting for Rajamani. He comes there and tells him Gautham will soon meet you. He came to meet DP. He advised him. But DP charged him for leaving her wife daughter alone in his absence. Gautham went disappointed. Hearing this Mano is sad on oneside and another he is happy about Gautham. Rajamani leaves.

Gauthan is getting the call from Vikram. Gautham tells the conversation with DP. He tells there is no change in Madhu's behaviour. We will meet appa. Vikram asks him to wait for 3 more days. After that I will tell my decision. Gautham's FIL comes and gives some words to Gautham to wait for Vikram's decision.

Village is preparing for the festival. People are started coming and talking happily about hobouring CM. Elders are waiting for CM.

Sangeetha's patti teaching some old Kolam to Gauthami. Telling about the importance of Kolam etc., Sangeetha & Dinesh comes there with a bag. (Her dummy is big now). They asks about CM. One DIL says he is in the backyard reading newspaper. Dinesh says to them that they are going to village to attend festival. Appa is not interested in attending this. But we will convince him to attend. FREEZE.

newt2007 thumbnail

17/09/2008 – 22/09/2008

Dinsesh & Sangeetha convince CM and all goes to temple festival. Durai comes there with arivaal hiding under his shirt. One man notices that and informs to CM. Sangeetha tells that we will leave. But CM refuses. If I leave like this everyone think I left fearing for Durai's anger. Dinesh blocks the Durai who comes there to kill. Dinesh grabs the arivaal and all the others takes Durai to the police man. CM is honoured.

In the night Dinesh & Sangeetha asks forgiveness from CM. but he says happened is not nice. Anyway leave it. He leaves. Dinesh feel very much unhappy about the situation. Sangeetha consoles him.

Prasanna comes to meet Gauthami in her house. Gauthami is excited. Prasanna is in confusion (after this I missed).

Gautham meets Mano in Saranya's house. They celebrates it buy going out. DP watches this and gets doubt on Rajamani. DP says this to Madhu. Rajamani comes and as usual says I watched Mano & Gautham's house. But they met in the Saranya's house. Next time I'll not leave them.

Rajamani meets Gautham & Santhosh. Gautham gets angry. then Santhosh tells Rajamani is our man send by Mano to Madhu's house to give news from there. He kidnapped me to give confidence to Madhu. Rajamni wishes Gautham for the reunion. Madhu & DP hears all this hiding behind a bush.

CM is thinking the temple scene. Sangeetha & Dinesh talking about her delivery. She says her should be in her thatha's house. Dinesh also agrees because his father is also here. Durai's father comes there. CM asks his forgiveness. But he says atleast now he has the chance of repenting but he won't. he always be friendly with bad people.

DP, Madhu & her mother withing for Rajamani. They all are thinking about his talks. Rajamani comes there. Everyone starts praising and suddenly starts a confusing statement. FREEZE.