Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Tuesday           05/08/2008

Santhosh tells Viji & Moni Mano annan came to save me. If he didn't come at that right time I won't be alive now. Moni you should also be careful when you are going to college he warns her. she says yes. Viji says why this Madhu is like this when is she going to change. Santhosh says Saranya is the one who suffers a lot. T'row I have to give her some flowers in the name of Mano annan. So that she will be happy. Viji I'm very much hungry. Prepare something for me. She leaves to prepare.

In Madhu's house everyone is waiting for Vikram. Vikram arrives. Madhu asks why he did like that. We have planned so carefully and you made us shame before that Mano. Vikram says I didn't understand. what are you talking about.  Boss says from the beginning you are against us and now you defeated our plan. Madhu says why you released santhosh. We kept himin his room. We blackmailed Mano for document and money. In a last minute you released him. Vikram asks santhosh in our house. If I know this earlier I might have helped him escape but I don't know about it. I'm already in a heavy pain don't put blame on me. But no one is interested in his explanation. Madhu tells boss & Co to go to their room. Madhu's mother says money and the house is lost because of my daughter she bring it back till then please don't make any problem. Madhu says if cannot help me it's okay but don't create any problem to me. she leaves. Vikram stands their alone.

Saranya is walking here and there thinking of Mano's words. I cannot tell everything to you. I call you later. Her mother comes there and asks are you still thinking about Mano. Now you thinks you must have told the incident right. She says yes. Mother says Saravan is not here. In that time Mano is the one who takes care of us like his own family. We must give respect for that. You just go and meet him. Saranya says okay I'm going now. And she starts.

Moni reading some books. Saranya comes there and says hai Moni  how are you. are you preparing for the exams. She says no annie I'm just reading the book. Don't you see Mano annan he came to your house to meet you. Sarnaya forgets her bag and starts to leave in a hurry. Okay Moni I'm going. Moni laughs. Annie where are you going? Saranya says I just came straight from the office. That's why.. Moni says annie stay I just joked. He is not in your house. Saranya asks why you said like that. Moni says I know everything annie. Saranya asks what you know? Moni calls viji and says shu.. don't talk now. Viji annie coming then she will also come to know about you. Sarnaya again and again asks what? why? Viji comes.

Moni says Sangeetha annie enquired about you. Saranya says I too want to speak to her. Moni calls sangeetha in her mobile and gives to Saranya. After normal enquiry about her health and check up Saranya asks did you both went to meet CM sir. Sangeetha says no I don't talk about it to him. Saranya advices to discuss this matter with her husband and go to visit him as early as possible. Sangeetha says I will do it. She asks how is Mano. Saranya become shy and says he is fine. Sangeetha says take care of him. Sarnaya says we all are here. We will take care. Viji and Moni Smiles. Saranya gives the mobile to viji. They both shares some nallam visaranai and cuts the line.

Madhu tells her mother it is too late. We must do something to get back all the things. We will meet the boss and discuss. They goes to his room. There comedian boss sitting in his bed (wearing a cooling glass) and thinking. He says I'm thinking about my next plan. I have decided to leave India. Because everybody got benefit form me but this time your marriage life got affected. So I don't want to give more problem to you. Madhu says no it won't happen. I make him to be silent. He says Vikram will keep on help those Mano then we won't be able to defeat him. If I take action against him it will spoil your life. I will do help form staying out also. From the first day he didn't like us to be here. Madhu says already Mano is behind us. If you stay out he definitely kill us. you are our strength. I make Vikram say that he will not interfere in your future plan.

Boss, Madhu and her mother goes to Vikram's room. Madhu knocks the door. No reply. She opens the door and goes in. Vikrams is not there. She searches for him. Boss sees a paper hanging in the table edge. Madhu takes the paper and starts reading. FREEZE.

Edited by newt2007 - 15 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail

Episode 223     Wednesday      06/08/2008

Madhu reads the letter written by Vikram. I am leaving because of the tension. You have not decided to listen to my words. You are not believing me and keeping high hopes on that Malaysia party. Things you are doing is not good for our family. It will definitely create a bad name for us. so I will return only after you become responsible and understanding person. Madhu looks surprised and angry. Boss says everything is because of me. I shouldn't have stayed in this house. Madhu tells leave him. If a person is understanding his own wife it is not going to cause any problem. I am not bothered about him. Madhu's mother says what ever is happening is good for us. you can do your job without disturbance now. Boss says we will what we should do now. I will meet that mano immediately and solve your problem. I will breing Vikram back into your till then I will not leave this country. Madhu is happy.

Saranya's mobile rings. Her takes it and gives that to Saranya. CM talks to her. he enquires about her wound. She says it is okay ther is no pain now. He says I 'll not believe you give the phone to your mother. She gives the phone. Her mother says it is better now. He is happy and asks her to give it to Sarnaya. Sararnaya asks like a child. You do not believe me is it?. He says I will not believe in your matter. He will take of others very well but you won't care about you. Did Mano come to meet you? Her mother signals her to tell Mano didn't come. But Saranya says he came and doing all the needs. CM is happy and tells her to contact Mano whenever necessary and cuts his line. Saranya's mother asks why you said like that. Saranya replies that I had enough. I have decided not to create any problem from side. If I say like that CM sir will scold Mano then again the problem. so it is better to hide. Her mother smiles.

Viji and Moni preparing the breakfast and calls Santhosh. Santhosh comes there and starts eating. Moni says yesterday Sarnaya aniie came to see somebody. That person is not here. So she lied that she came to see us. her eyes waited for someone. Mano is standing behind the door hearing all this. Santhosh says it is all because of me. I told her a big lie. She got tensed. She feared that her person will go out of her hand. That's why. Moni asks what did you told. Santhosh tells I told her that Mano annan has connection with lots of girls and spends more time in his phone. I also set mano annan's phone in busy mode for sometime. Mano hears that. Santhosh calls Annan for breaksfast.

Mano comes there asks what is this it is very noisy? Moni asks did you hear what we talked. He says who will hear your talks. It is very boring. Moni keeps Idli in his plates. He starts eating. Santhosh asks what did you decided about it? Mano asks about what? Santhosh replies kidnappers. Mano says leave them it will solved soon. Santhosh says tomorrow same thing will happen to Viji or Moni. Mano says he will not touch them overtaking me. I will take take don't worry. He gets up and washes his hand. Moni asks where are you going? He says I am going to the office. Santhosh says he will directly go to Sarnaya annie's house. Moni tells we know that very well where else he will go?

Saranya is getting ready to go to the office. Her mother stops her. you are not going today. Stay here. I am going to the market. Saranya says already I have take 4 days leave lots of bank traction has to be done. Please ma. But mother makes her sit at home and leaves to the market. Saranya angrily throws her handbag on sofa and starts reading a book. Mano comes and stands there for while. Saranya is still reading the book without noticing him. He gently coughs. She looks at him. She is very much happy and surprised. She stares him for a while and tells him to sit down. He sits and stares at her. After a while he asks how is your wound now. Her mother comes there and stands silently near the door looking at them happily. Saranya shows him the hand says it is okay now not much pain. He touches her hand to see the wound. Saranya is blushing😳. Seeing her face Mano leaves her hand. Is this necessary to take this much risk? She says otherwise he would have killed Manju. Saranya asks can I bring some coffee for you. he says I don't want. Saranya disappointed. He says I make coffee for you and moves to kitchen. Sarnaya also follows him and says no I do it for you. her mother also following them. Again she stands near the door and sees everything. Mano takes the lights the stove, asks for milk, sugar etc. (he didn't ask coffee powder). She gives everything happily. He gives the prepared cup of coffee to her and asks her how is it? Saranya says it is really nice. Till now I thought my mothers's coffee in this world.👏 Now that cannot stand before this. Her mother looks disappointed. He says I'll also make lunch for it okay for you? She says you have decided to dip me in the pool of happiness today. Mano smiles. Saranya looking at his face with love and says this happiness should stay for ever. He says it will stay for ever. Saranya is happy.😃 Her mother too is happy.

Dinesh thinking something and walking hera and ther. Sangettha comes there and asks him what are you thinking about? He says nothing. Sangettha says I know about you very well. he says just thinking about your family. How they are running for Gauthami's marriage. Moni's is also the age of Gauthami. By this time her she would be married if we showed some loving for her. Even after knowing she loves Saravan we tortured her very much. I'm very ashamed of those things. Appa agreed for the marriage. But we didn't accept and did all the bad things. I don't have forgiveness for that. She tells him that it is bad to do thing for our selfishness. But when we repent there is always forgiveness. If you ask forgiveness to Mama then definitely you will feel relieved. If he knows you have changed you will become very happy. Definitely he will accept you. We will go and meet him immediately. Dinesh face. FREZZE.

newt2007 thumbnail

Episode - 224              Friday              07/08/2008

Dinesh agrees to meet his father. I have toask his forgiveness he says. Sangeetha is happy. Next morning Sangeetha, dinesh & kutty pattalam starts to visti CM. after them Sangetha's other relatives starts to go to Mappillai's house. Two persons comes from Mapiilai's house to say that they all like her girl but mappilai is not interested in marriage. Everyone is shocked.

CM is preparing food. One lady comes there and asks coffee powder. CM gives her the coffee powder. She praises his cooking. She says one day definitely his sons will come. They will repent for their wrong doings. He says if they repent I will also be happy. I'm now going to loom site where he is  working as a weaver. She leaves.

CM sits and starts eating his meals. Sangetha & Co are coming in the car towards CM's house. Children are enjoying the green areas they are asking how thatha will look like. Dinesh says he is beautiful like me. Children are teasing him.

After finishing the meals he gets ready and leaves the house in a cycle. Dinesh in the car become tensed. He tells sangeetha that he is little bit tensed and having doubt whether his father forgive him. She says definitely he will forgive him.

CM turns to his right. From the left car comes. Sangetha & Co get down from the car. Sangeetha enquires about CM's house to a boy who is coming out of his house. He takes them to his house. Sangeetha, children and Dinesh follows him. Seeing the lock in the house he says it is locked. He may be gone to weaving job. I'll take you there. FREEZE.

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx for the update buddy. I saw one of the episode on tuesday and it was interesting with all the sothu fighting.
newt2007 thumbnail
Sorry I missed Friday's episode.
newt2007 thumbnail

11/08/2008 & 12/08/2008       Monday & Tuesday

CM serving food for Dinesh & Co. children want to go to the river to spend sometime. CM agrees.

In Madhu's house. Boss and Madhu is thinking about Mano. Boss says I have a new plan but I tell you the details later. this time Mano cannot escape. Madhu is happy.

Gautham & Gauri gets out of the car. Gauri tells Gautham to be calm if she talks something in anger. Gautham tells we meet Vikram and leave immediately. Both goes inside. Madhu is not interested in receiving them. Gautham asks about Vikram. His mobile is switched off. Where is he? Madhu replies I am also trying to contact him from last night. Gautham is shocked to hear this. Gauri asks he is not here from yesderday then where is he? Madhu says her mother to bring the letter. She gives the letter to Gautham. He reads it and says because of your torture only he left like this. He tells to Gauri that Vikram will return only after Madhu comes out of her wrong doings.  Boss says something. Gautham get angry and tells him to leave. he says these person's will suck your entire property before they leave. you will be standing in the road with your mother. Boss says to Madhu that I told you that day itself. These people wont like me if I stay here. Madhu tells Gautham to leave. Madhu's mother tells them her daughter wants to get all the property from Mano but no one is supporting her. Gauri starts to tell something. Gautham drags her away.

Madhu's mother tells boss if Vikram goes for divorce everything will be spoiled. Boss says even if he goes to court they will hear your side also. Even before giving divorce they give time to settle. We can finish this matter before that. Madhu is happy.

Gauri's house. Gautham & Gauri telling the happenings to her parents. Her father asks can I go and talk to her. but Gautahm says she will not listen to anyone. Gauri tells Gautham to call Dinesh to enquire about Vikram. He calls him. Dinesh attends the phone happily. He narrates how CM is happy about his visit etc., Gautham shed tears hearing all these. From Dinesh talks he understand Vikram is not there. Dinesh tells him to come with Vikram. Appa is ready to forgive them. Gautham aggress and cuts the line. Gautham tells Gauri that Vikram is not there.

In Erode Park, Vikram is sleeping on the bench. People are doing exercise. One handicap man comes there and sees a man sleeping even after 8 in the morning. He goes near to him and wakes him up. He tells him to go to his job. If you sleep like this nothing will prosper. You are a disturbance for these people. They are here to some good for their mind and soul. Vikram stares at him.

A girl doing jogging recognizes Vikram and comes there. Her name is Padma. She asks why you are here. He tells her that he came to see a person but he is not in town. he didn't get any lodge to stay so he just slept here. Padma tells seeing your face I can say that you are not telling the truth. She sends her friends away and asks him now tell me what is the problem? he replies that problem with my wife. She tells him that friends are there to help. Now you come to my house we will talk about it later. He agrees.

In Padma's house, her mother and father are talking about her marriage. Her father is angry that she is not responding if they talk about her marriage. she is not loving any boy. Door bell rings. Seeing Vikram with Padma her father says to her mother that it seems to be God heard our prayer. He opens the door and lets them inside. Padma's two sisters are coming there and asks who is he? Padma tells them he is my friend. We studied together in Chennai. They leaves to school. Padma tells her parents that he will be staying here for few days. Her mother take him in to show his room. Father asks Padma about their friendship. She says it is 200% friendship and goes to prepare breakfast. He is little bit disappointed. He tells to her mother that friendship cannot turn as love it is only true in cinema. But in real it is always possible.

CM, Dinesh, Sangeetha & children are visiting a temple and the river. CM show a place and tells that from here only Meenakshi (Mano's mother) jumped into river. Showing a place near a statue he tells here only I met Mano for the first time. This river is the consolation place for all my sorrows. Children asking who is Mano. Dinesh happily says he is my elder brother. He looks exactly like thatha. They calls CM to visit. He says I will come as soon as the situation gets settled. Asks children did anyone are ready to take swim in the river. Everyone says 'no'. so he lets them to river to dip their feet in the water. He takes some water and sprinkles on Sangeetha, Dinesh & Children heads.

Sangeetha serving food to all. CM says i have missed sangeetha's cooking for these days. One kutty says it is not like thatha's cooking. You are slightly below. CM says she is just irritating you. Sangeethat always cooks nicely. I always enjoy it. Dinesh says come with us daily she will cook for you. we all stay in one house. CM says as soon as Gautham & Vikram come to meet me I will return to the city. FREEZE.

newt2007 thumbnail

13/08/2008 & 14/08/2008  Wednesday & Thursday

Dinesh & Co leaves happily. CM waves them all bye.

Padma takes Vikram to a Restaurant and says it their hotel. In the Cash counter her father is sitting and watching the customers. Seeing Padma her father takes 500 Rs and give to her saying you came here for this only. I know you come you here t collect pocket money. Padma gets irritated and asks him to keep quiet before his friend. She tells him that I came here for different reason. Vikram wants a job. He immediately says our export company needs a manager. You take that position I will be happy. Padma is not taking care of anything. Vikram says I don't want a whilte color job. I just want to work hard to earn money if u can offer job in this hotel I will be happy. Father says you come and sit in this cashier table and look everything. But Vikram says I want waiter job. Padma & her father gets shocked.

Vikram says I never had the chance to know the value of money. I spend the money earned by father. Now I want to earn atleast 100 Rs and then I want to meet my father. I insulted him a lot listening to my own mama's evil plan. I wasted lot of his money. (It's a long eye opening statement. I didn't remember all). Padma & her father is in tears. Father says if you understand your faults then there is no need to feel bad about it. You take care of this hotel. But Vikram is firm in his decision and asks for the waiter uniform. Father calls a waiter and tells him to give uniform to Vikram.

Vikram comes back in his uniform. Padma is in tears. Vikram signals her that I'm happy. One man calls for the waiter. Vikram immediately goes to attend him. He tells the all the meals names and takes the order. Padma stands there staring his movements.

Sarnaya is instructing some one in the phone. Scolding him for not doing the job in her absence. Instruct him to bring the transaction details to her in the evening. Door bell rings. She instructs mother to look. Mother goes outside but no one is there. She tells Saranya may be the next door boy. Saranya tells her that he is not in town. both starts searching her and there. Saranya finds a flower in the pot. She takes it. Both goes inside. Saranya searches for the information. She founds a card saying 'Good Morning With Luv Mano'. She is happy. Tells to her mother also. Viji, Moni and Santhosh enters with Vanakkam, Vandhanam & Namaskar. Santhosh asks what is this in your hand. She tells that it is from Mano. All are happy and teases her a little bit. Mother tells them that Mano came and told that the happiness shouls stay forever. Santhosh says one man cannot express his love more than this. Finally Santhosh says to prove that you are in love with Mano I tell you a truth. This flowers are not sent by Mano. I kept it near your door. Sarnaya is upset. Moni tells soon we will make you roam in the city with Mano annan. Saranya is blushing.

Sangeetha & dinesh are coming from outside. In her thatha's house all are sitting very unhappy. They are worried about the message sent by Mappillai. (here i missed little bit)

Boss in the Madhu's house eating pongal and discussing some plans. Madhu says we must be careful this time. I should not fail before my mama's family. Boss tells that I tell you a plan now. We have to select a person who is ver close to Mano. We must threaten him saying we will kill you if you doesn't return the document and money. If he didn't listen to us. we kill them and put the blame on Mano. Madhu's mother in fear says if we are caught what we will do? He says there are ways to kill a person and putting on others. if he comes out in a bail we will trap him with another persom. They agrees. Now your job is to find who is the person close to him? Madhu & her mother tells him we need time to find that person. Okay take your own time. Both thinks very deeply.

Saranya's mother comes to Viji's house. Mother tells Santhosh to enquire about the willingness in marriage. Viji, santhosh & Moni goes to the garden where Mano is feeding fish. Santhosh directly asks whether he is interested in Saranya? He says I don't what is in her mind. Santhosh says she also loves you. Mano says then it is okay for me also.😊  FREEZE

Happy Independence Day to All

newt2007 thumbnail

18/08/2008 & 19/08/2008       Monday & Tuesday

Episode -230 & 231

Mappilai shiva's mother is sitting very sadly in her house. Shiva's c.appa comes there and asks why are you so sad? She says I liked that girl very much but the proposal was stopped. Same time Dinesh & Manju coming there. Mother invites them inside. Father also joins them. Dinesh asks the reason for stopiing the marriage. father says jothagam didn't match. Dinesh insists them to tell the truth. Angry shiva comes there and tells them I didn't like the way they enquired about him. If you enquired about him to a wrong person he will tell about me bad things then believing that you will stop the marriage. so I decide to stop the marriage. dinesh explains them you too have one girl when the marriage time comes you will enquire. But shiva is not convinced. Dinesh says the fault is on me. they all believed you but I gave the suggestions of enquiring about you. I just came for a visit here. So just for my fault don't punish the entire family. They are very good persons. Shiva is still angry. dinesh suddenly moves and falls on his feet to beg forgiveness. Moved by his attitude shiva agrees to marry Gauthami.

Dinesh and Maju tells the hapy news to their family. They are all asking how they made them agree? When manju is about tell Dinesh intrupts. We just explained the situation and they understood. They are happy and leaves to make big meal. Dinesh thisnks about his past bad attitude. Manju advises him to talk to his father. He calls him. CM enquires Manju and instructs Dinesh to take care of her.

Saranya's mother is coming happily to home. She asks her I want a very clear answer from you. Saranya asks what is the matter? Mother asks did you like mano or not? She as usual drags the answer. Mother says he is more open than you. he likes you. Saranya is happy. She also agrees. But she says there is a problem in it. Santhosh comes in what is the problem? Saranya says you always be there when we talk about your brother. Santhosh tells that is okay but tell me the problem. Saranya says two problem one is CM who has to agree for this marriage and another Gautham and Vikram. Because of CM only we are in a such a good position in the society now. So he should not think I am expecting more. If he thinks like that I will die on that die. Because of me only there is a prolem is CM's house. Gautham & Vikram are about to realise their fault.at this moment they came to know that I am going to marry Mano they will think that I did all this to marry and enter that house. All of our efforts will be wasted. Santhosh says appa will not disagree on this proposal. Gautham and Vikram also will agree. They are almost changed now. Santhosh leaes.

Santhosh, Viji, Moni and Mano are discussing about this matter. Mano agrees the saranya's statement. He says I have decided till appa's permission. Delaying the marriage to solve the problem is not a bad idea. I too want to stay silent till the problem is solved. He leaves. Viji is upset. Moni says annie let them understand more during this period. Appa will definitely agree for this marriage.

Kutty pattalam comes to Dinesh and Manju and tells that there is a boy sincerely loving Gauthami. It is a one-sided love. His name is Mani. He was studying with her for past 12 years. He asks about Gauthami when we are going to school. why Gauthami  is not calling me. why she went to hostel so early etc., just because him only Gauthami went to hostel. They seeks Dinesh help in solving this problem. dinesh promises them to help. Dinesh & Manju goes to the place told by kutty patalam. There is 5 guys standing and talking about Gauthami. Mani is also there. He tells them she must be busy in her studies. Dinesh asks who is Mani here? Mani says I am mani who are you? what you want? Dinseh says I am Gauthami's mama & she athai. We want to talk to you. will you come to the nearest coffee shop. Mani says no we will talk here. Did Gauthami told you to talk about our marriage. dinesh tells we have fixed her marriage. she is accepted it. Why are you bothering her? Mani says we are in love but you made her agree by force. Dinesh says after her green signal only we decided to see proposal. Mnai says gauthami loves me very deeply. We never told our love to each other. Every birthday we exchange gifts. This t-shit is gifted by her. The ring she wears in finger is my gift to her. Then how you say she is not in love with me? FREEZE.

newt2007 thumbnail

20/08/2008      Wednesday

Manju tells Mani it is very common to exchange gift between friends. You have taken it wrongly. If she loved you she might have came to you tell the marriage proposal. From this you should understand her friendship. Mani refuses to agree that. Dinesh tells if she likes you definetley I will help you. but you have mistaken her friendship. Mani tell them that now she is not picking up the phone because of the exams. Let her come after finishing her exams I will prove our love. Dinesh tells his friends to make him understand. But they are also against Dinesh. So after a long explaniation Dinesh finds that he is not satisfied. Dinesh & manju leaves. One watching this from a distance comes to him and tells him to understand. Mani angrily sends him away.

Vikram happily puts his first day tips into the charity box. Seeing this Padma's father tells him this box was here for a long time. it is always empty. but you filled it today. Padma tells him I came here several times. But I never had the thought to put a single coin into it. Vikram tells her to put her half the pocket money into it. Padma agrees. Vikram asks father to leave but he says I have the car. Padma is here to pick you up. Vikram wants to stay in the hotel itself. But padma argues with him. Vikram agrees to stay in their guest house. Father is also happy about it. Both leaves.

While going in the two wheeler padma tells him to inform his family about his whereabouts. But Vikram says no to that. My wife should change. Padma is tells you were the best student in the college. All expected to see you in a very good position. But you become like that. Vikram tells I could have been a good person if I heard my father's advice. But I heard my mama who is expect in killing enemy with the enemy. He used me to work against my father. He called his daughter from America and made me marry her. I  obeyed him without knowing his evil ideas. Padma asks how will you know about your wife if she changes his bad mind. He tells she will come to me definitely if he become a good person. I become a good person after leaving my father. She will also feel the same in my absence.

Next morning Padma brings coffee for Vikram. Vikram is again worried about Madhu. He tells the person who are around her very bad. They will run away from her if something happened to her. I am cannot tolerate if something happens to her. Padma tells him that nothing will happen. Soon she will come to you.

Saranya is busy talking about turnover of the company in the phone. She asks some details in another half-an-hour time. cuts the line. Some comes upstairs. Saranya turns to see. CM is coming. Saranya is in surprise. FREEZE.

newt2007 thumbnail

CM enquires about Saranya's health. Saranya is happy to see him again. He asks why she delayed the marriage? did you think that I will not accept this? I never stand against your wish. Your selection is very good. Mano is a very nice match for you. Saranya is happy hearing CM's confirmation. Suddenly she tells him to remove his hair. CM is surprised. She says I know you are Mano. You cannot cheat me. he says I am not Mano. What happened to you? she started pulling his hair. CM shouts in pain. Mano comes there asks Saranya what is she doing? She is surprised to see them both. She feels sorry for pulling CM's hair. Once Mano cheated me like this. She asks sorry to CM. he says it's okay come we will go down.

Downstairs Saranya's mother, Viji, Santhosh and Moni are waiting for them. CM wants to hear the acceptance of marriage from Saranya's mouth. Saranya is still dragging her statement. Why hurry… Mano interrupts tells her to say her acceptance. She tells ungalukku vachikiraen. Santhosh says we are trying for that only. She accepts. CM is happy. Moni tells the marriage should be very grand like Vikram & Santhosh. CM recollects the scene. Raji's death etc., he tells I don't want to remember those sad happenings. This is also two marriage but simple in our temple. Saranya's mother also accepts this. CM tells Mano to drop him in railway station. Saranya's mother tells him to have lunch. He accepts.

Everyone is sitting in the dinnig table. CM enquires Viji about any good news. Santhosh tells when we have our child all of our family member will be there to greet him into this world. CM tells your wish should be fulfilled soon.

Moni calls Saravana. Little fights about not attending the phone. Saravana asks sorry. Santhosh & Mano hears this conversation silently and enjoys the situation. Moni tells Saravana about the nre love birds. Saravana is surprised to hear that is his akka & Mano. She tells that to get Saranya's accepts appa came here. Mano then talks to him.

In Erode, Mani is standing with his friends. One friend says Dinesh statement may be correct. Mani gets angry and slaps him. Then asks sorry. I'm in tension. When is Gauthami's exam getting over? I'm not getting information. That time Kutty pattalam returning to their house in cycle. They stops them and asks when is Gauthami returning? They says they don't know. He tells I'm their mama and they must give them respect. But they tell him that her marriage is fixed with somebody else and she went to Hostel just to escape from him. They are about to hit them to get the answer then tells them to leave. The same man who heard on that day comes there and watches the situation. He advices him not to interrupt an innocent girl's marriage. But Mani warns him that if he continues his advice here he will have get advice from his owner. Man leaves with disappointment.

Kutty pattalam reaches home. they decide to tell this matter to Dinesh without the knowledge of elders. Thatha comes there and tells them to wash their face and go to have something. They goes searching Dinesh. Finally they asks about Dinesh to their thatha. He tells Dinesh & Sangetha is gone to Gauthami's hostel. Today her exams are getting over. Soon they will come here. One boy says why she is coming here now? Thatha asks are you not happy? You always have fun with her isn't it? He says no this time not. Why thatha asks. He says appa is going to get some snacks for us. if she comes she will also ask share from that. They leaves to avoid further questioning. Thatha says to others the reason is not so strong. So something is wrong.

Madhu is thinking about the past happenings. Father's arrest, Gautham's slap etc. Boss comes there asks is she worried about Vikram. She says I never do that mistake. I'm thinking about my father. I have to get him out of the jail. My mother is gone to temple for that. He tells you first said I'm your God then why are you worring about your father. We will do something to get him out. Door bell rings.

Madhu goes down to open the door. She is shocked to see Gautham & Gauri again. Dinesh asks her permission to enter. She agrees. They asks whether she got any calls from Vikram. Madhu answers no. Gauri starts her advice. Madhu gets irritated. Gauthatm tells her that we are now going to meet Mano then we will go to Appa to get forgiveness. Vikram knowing this will come back again.  Madhu disagrees. I will never come to that Mano. I don't care about Vikram never supported my action. Gautham warns her that if she not hear their advice now soon she will come and stand before their as a begger. They leaves in anger. Boss comes there and pours oil. Madhu gets more angry and tells him that that day you asked about a person who can be killed and the blame is put on Mano. Now kill Gautham. boss agrees. I start following him from this minute and kill him on the day he meets Mano. Then the blame will be placed on him. He follows Gautham. Madhu is happy.

Saranya & her mother are in temple. Saranya asks why she is coming to temple every Friday. Her mother tells it is for you and Saravana. They sees Gautham & Gauri sitting in the temple. Both goes to them. Asks about Maju. Gauri says she is gone to school. They enquire about Saranya's health and the wound. She says it is all gone. Mother asks Gauri is anything wrong? Both of your face is not happy. Gautham tells Vikram left the house. FREEZE