Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

India-Forums

   

What ACTUALLY happens on THE first night?

bewafa IF-Dazzler
bewafa
bewafa

Joined: 01 September 2005
Posts: 4897

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Ok, i know this section has been seeing a LOT of "first night" or "first date" questions...so  I am jumping on the bandwagon and starting one too LOLWink
 
The Wedding Night.
What actually happens? I'm asking not what you guys "think" happens, but if some of you know what "actually' happens? LoL
 
Like they ALWAYS make such a huge deal, the "suhaagraat" in movies and serials. But seriously, so many times you don't even KNOW the person ur marrying if it is an arranged...HOW awkward?? sharing the SAME bed...lol or does it  happen like in tv shows where the guy sleeps on the couch? LOL
 
And you know what's creepy? Family members decorating the "sej"/bed!! LOL! I mean, would be better if the guy did it himself...that would be romantic....but noooo the family has to butt in LOLLOLLOL.
 
If they talk, then what do they talk about? Or do they count the money they got durin shagan etc and open up all the presents?LOL I don't think I would mind knowing how much richer I was! Wink heheheLOL
 
LoL haven't you guys ever thought about it?
Actually, post away as to what u think happens too. It's be cool to compare as to what we THINK happens and what ACTUALLY happens.
 
Cheers!
Ena

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehajose17

naz05 Senior Member
naz05
naz05

Joined: 31 March 2005
Posts: 496

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 8:08am | IP Logged
well hun you can do a lot on ur wedding nightlike talk get to know each other and stuff and exchange gifts or you could just go to sleep next to each other.....on my wedding night my bedroom was decorated like mad floowers everywer.... red roses on the bed.....it was actually quite funny.Big smile..cuz i had an arranged marriage i sat on the bed waitin 4 him..he came n sat next to me and we chatted for like ages he then gave me a gift i gave him his....and he took my jewlerry off...well you guys know what happens next lolWink....no need for me to say itSmile.. i thing happens a lot in our family is that everyone else is interested on what happened on ur wedding night more you are....
naz05 Senior Member
naz05
naz05

Joined: 31 March 2005
Posts: 496

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 8:19am | IP Logged
it is quite weird sharig a bed with a guy for thr frst tym....im like weres my freedom gone lolConfused...considering my hubi likes hugging most of the night
anku2cute IF-Veteran Member
anku2cute
anku2cute

-
Joined: 26 June 2005
Posts: 17869

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 9:14am | IP Logged
TongueTonguetooo young to think this...heheheh...but yea ermmm its quite weird of u dunt knw d person wellEmbarrassed...well yea so i guess in india here d weddings happen at night....so u hv d whole day wid ur partner n next day u hv d suhaagraatTongueLOL....but its cool to have a sweet talk so tht u knw each other much better...and best wuld be going for a long driveEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fan09snehajose17

dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Joined: 18 February 2005
Posts: 3334

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged
haha..kya mast topic hai yarr....mmmm..it shud b romantic obv....as we see...the bed is decorated with roses..the girl is waiting..then he comes..gives gifts...n then they talk..may b abt their wedding n all the functions..if its a luv marriage then they will b realllllyyy excited n thy will remember all those days jab voh log chup chup ke batein karte the n ab they r together..its sweet na n if its arranged then they'll talk abt their cllge days n x gfs-bfsWink...voh log kahenge nai aisa kuch nai tah bas frnds..haha..as i heard happened with my frnd's bro...haha..n baki toh sab ko pata hai ke kya karte he..Sleepy..but i wud luv to dance wid him..haha i knw its weird..but filmo me hota heEmbarrassed...haha
bewafa IF-Dazzler
bewafa
bewafa

Joined: 01 September 2005
Posts: 4897

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naz05

well hun you can do a lot on ur wedding nightlike talk get to know each other and stuff and exchange gifts or you could just go to sleep next to each other.....on my wedding night my bedroom was decorated like mad floowers everywer.... red roses on the bed.....it was actually quite funny.Big smile..cuz i had an arranged marriage i sat on the bed waitin 4 him..he came n sat next to me and we chatted for like ages he then gave me a gift i gave him his....and he took my jewlerry off...well you guys know what happens next lolWink....no need for me to say itSmile.. i thing happens a lot in our family is that everyone else is interested on what happened on ur wedding night more you are....
 
on the FIRST night?? woah...isnt that mighty awkward? i mean, before u get to know someone bit better...? lol
 
so the movies ARE true? LOL u learn something new everyday. lol
 
thanks for that! how long u been married for? any anniversaries gone past yet? Tongue
bewafa IF-Dazzler
bewafa
bewafa

Joined: 01 September 2005
Posts: 4897

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anku2cute

TongueTonguetooo young to think this...heheheh...but yea ermmm its quite weird of u dunt knw d person wellEmbarrassed...well yea so i guess in india here d weddings happen at night....so u hv d whole day wid ur partner n next day u hv d suhaagraatTongueLOL....but its cool to have a sweet talk so tht u knw each other much better...and best wuld be going for a long driveEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 
LoL yeh, i aint plannin on gettin married anytime soon, but i was just curious, as you are. Lol
i think the whole concept of just having met someone (or ok, spoken to on the phone or whatever) and then sharing a very intimate moment straight away is something i cannot grasp. lol.
 
i think what SHOULD happen is that the guy should just come in with heaps of presents for the bride...LOL! Wink
bewafa IF-Dazzler
bewafa
bewafa

Joined: 01 September 2005
Posts: 4897

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dream

haha..kya mast topic hai yarr....mmmm..it shud b romantic obv....as we see...the bed is decorated with roses..the girl is waiting..then he comes..gives gifts...n then they talk..may b abt their wedding n all the functions..if its a luv marriage then they will b realllllyyy excited n thy will remember all those days jab voh log chup chup ke batein karte the n ab they r together..its sweet na n if its arranged then they'll talk abt their cllge days n x gfs-bfsWink...voh log kahenge nai aisa kuch nai tah bas frnds..haha..as i heard happened with my frnd's bro...haha..n baki toh sab ko pata hai ke kya karte he..Sleepy..but i wud luv to dance wid him..haha i knw its weird..but filmo me hota heEmbarrassed...haha
 
lol awwwww...dancing...if u would be awake enough. lol, the wedding day, esp. indian weddings, it's just exhausting. but how cute, dancing with ur wedding  lehnga...DO take a pic of it when that DOES happen. lol actually, let the guy know beforehand, "yeh so if u wanna marry me, u gotta learn how to dance and then dance with me after that exhausting day we call the wedding" LOL
 
and aahh yes...how romantic...talking about the EX's. ROFL! That is GOLD! LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
First Date Tips?!

2 3 4

Author: -Mystery-   Replies: 31   Views: 4256

-Mystery- 31 4256 01 September 2010 at 1:51am by -ArohaAngel-
Prom Night : Ask your fav girl now!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: cool_pooja   Replies: 314   Views: 11242

cool_pooja 314 11242 13 February 2008 at 5:36am by cool_pooja
What actually is Love?

2

Author: Taify   Replies: 15   Views: 807

Taify 15 807 27 December 2007 at 10:06am by Taify
Love happens only once?

Author: datspreets   Replies: 9   Views: 2198

datspreets 9 2198 05 March 2007 at 6:29am by kal-el
Rejection lines (what they actually mean)

2

Author: Star_on_earth   Replies: 13   Views: 2038

Star_on_earth 13 2038 12 February 2007 at 10:40pm by CaLiiZ*DiiMe

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index