Imagine those people who dont have an access to IF - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by arvanu

regarding the timings,ksh.....i dont know abt india but here well,they didnt show any promo or something...but they did show chabi coming on friday-saturday 7:30 pm😊
they showed the promo just once surbhi during the break...what if someone changed channel during the break they would have missed the time change. but in contrast when the time was changed the last time they showed the time change promo many times. even when karam apna apna's time was changed they showed the promos so many times that even a weekend viewer of star plus like saw it many times
Originally posted by darpan12

okkkkie no probz ill call u surbhi frm nw on if i remember itz ur name

yh i m tryin 2 b positive ba coz of frustration i get negative..... i guess thats hw human brian wrks.... nwaiiz star havent decided the aug schedule for UK n i m still hopeful until this friday.... thats wen they will probz decide abt aug schedule for uk....... 1 more hope is sunday...... apprently itz sayin chabi on suanday 10pm so they av 2 shw new epi or itz gone 4 ever sadly n we av 2 accept it.............. i suppose

we have to hope......thats what we can do......hoping for the best😊
Originally posted by kshreya2002

they showed the promo just once surbhi during the break...what if someone changed channel during the break they would have missed the time change. but in contrast when the time was changed the last time they showed the time change promo many times. even when karam apna apna's time was changed they showed the promos so many times that even a weekend viewer of star plus like saw it many times

ohh........i dont know why it happens to chabi everytime......
Originally posted by Fazila~

aww surbhi.........thats a nice topic........well.......how oculd i not share this news with u all...........i know how much we all love chabi........it was killing me since i found about it..........and i had to share with u all...........

ya we all know,fazila.......u wouldnt have let us not know abt this.........just come to think of those people who still dont know abt chabi being gone off air
Originally posted by arvanu

ya we all know,fazila.......u wouldnt have let us not know abt this.........just come to think of those people who still dont know abt chabi being gone off air
surbhi......im sure they must be knowing it by now, its not so hard. they can just call their cable ppl and they can give them info..........
well...in india cable ppl are always clueless abt everything except cable war. but yes seeing that the show suddenly stopped whoever must be watching it at that godforsaken slot must have guess it.
even i watched the last episode when i was on vacation and didnt know show was going on a break and my first reaction was something's fishy...is varun leaving the show?