rupalip thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Lord Vishnus abode here... Its pretty good , lets see what magic Vishnuji gonna spread  now

I m not much satisfied with this actor whos playiing Lord Vishnu, He look a bit similar to the old Krishnaji.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

secretz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup think too the same.I think Gurmeet is awesome as Narayan.😍
aalochak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupalip

Lord Vishnus abode here... Its pretty good , lets see what magic Vishnuji gonna spread  now

I m not much satisfied with this actor whos playiing Lord Vishnu, He look a bit similar to the old Krishnaji.

Actually I really like the guy playing Vishnuji. He looks the part - is graceful and subdued and delivers his lines really well. Such a pity that he wont be playing adult Krishna as this series is set to end at Kans-vadh
LeadNitrate thumbnail
must take a look at him then
must say, as there will be no adult krishna, so they shud have brought gurri for it only, guri rockd as the lord, he even fitted with a blue paint
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really liked the Vishnu of this serial! He's very graceful and all the atmosphere and the sets around him looks very peaceful and elegant!

What they have forgotten is the dark blue colour of Vishnu, though!
universe_megha thumbnail
hey.. even i dint like the actor playing Vishnu 😕
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
i like the actor playing Vishnu..he's perfect for the role. Sagars have improved their casting. thankfully!
rupalip thumbnail
yes ofcourse now even I like actor playing Lord Vishnu... he got a bit improved now....  sagars are always very  sharp in judging actors...