Topic 2 Part 2

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

JafferZ2008

JafferZ2008

Posted: 22 July 2008 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Harry Potter and the Haunted Graveyard
Chapter 1 Summer in the Wizarding World
As Ginny finished off with her plants as quick as she could she hurried into the house and called to her husband.
"Harry, we have to get going if we're going to make it to the sale in Diagon Alley we'll have to leave now!" she saud as loud as she could. At the stairs Harry Potter appeared half-dressed with a black t-shirt in his hands. "It's alright Ginny. The sale is still going to be running for at least an hour and half and I'm not even dressed yet" he said.
"Well please do hurry up" pleaded Ginny, "And tell James, Al and Lily to get ready as well".
"Leave it all to me" said Harry grinning and withdrawing his wand and giving it a wave the black t-shirt he was holding appeared onto his chest.
But this was not needed as seconds later James and Albus Potter appeared full dressed and James with his Firebolt 606 and Al with his Nimbus 2121.
"What's taking so long" whined James, "I've been waiting for ages.
"Well I've been wanting to go for some time" said Ginny, "But now since nearly everyone's ready we can get going".
"Wait a second" said Albus, "Where's Lily?"
Harry frowned as he looked at Albus and James.
"Didn't you have her in your room Al, I thought you were all there together" he said nervously.
"She was there" said James, "But when she went to the toilet 11 or 12 minutes ago we thought she had come down".
"Well she isn't here so that must means she's still in the toilet" Ginny said anxiously.
"Wait I'll go and check" said Harry and with James and Al with him he went into the toilet which was open but when he opened the door he found a terrible sight.
The bathtub was cracked almost in half and the shower hose was snapped into several pieces. There was water everywhere and the sink had fallen with cracks all over it. The toilet had been flung off it's hinges and had blocked the window and the ceiling was full of openings.
"What in the world has been going on here?" shouted James as Ginny appeared and saw what had happened.
"Oh my!" she gasped and looked at Harry who's face was full of anger.
"It's the Death Eaters" he snarled realising this instantly from the way the room had been aranged.
"That can't be because we didn't here anything" said Albus solenmly minding his father's temper.
"That's because it's the Muffliato spell" said Harry a bit more calmly.

Edited by JafferZ2008 - 22 July 2008 at 3:14pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Topic 2 Part 2" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

winnie7500

winnie7500

Posted: 22 July 2008 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

thanks for rewriting part 2 again

cezzurockz

IF-Dazzler

cezzurockz

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 11:54am | IP Logged
hey its really nice

nyla_193

Goldie

nyla_193