Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Koun hot😡[QUOTE=IMA9167]
Maan babu ðŸ˜³
Why are you angry ðŸ˜²
neasya thumbnail
Awesome update dear...
I loved the letter geet wrote to dear math it's just awesome and very interesting idea I just loveed it...
Will be waiting for the next part dear please update soon and thank you for the pm dear...
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: neasya

Awesome update dear...

I loved the letter geet wrote to dear math it's just awesome and very interesting idea I just loveed it...
Will be waiting for the next part dear please update soon and thank you for the pm dear...

Thnx for reading ðŸ˜Š
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=Keepdreaming]Koun hot😡
mein maan pe still gussa hoon
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations on new OS dear
Though watched playful kiss in k version was glad to read it on Maaneet.
Geet is stubborn and adores Maan while he finds her as an irritating element. Geet's little gestures as captured Maan's eyes and heart that he likes her silly deportment. Liked Geet's positive approach towards every situation and her carefree deportment. Liked Geet's letter to Maths... It was so cute.
Thanks for the pm 
:)) 
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu5

Congratulations on new OS dear

Though watched playful kiss in k version was glad to read it on Maaneet.
Geet is stubborn and adores Maan while he finds her as an irritating element. Geet's little gestures as captured Maan's eyes and heart that he likes her silly deportment. Liked Geet's positive approach towards every situation and her carefree deportment. Liked Geet's letter to Maths... It was so cute.
Thanks for the pm 
:)) 

Thnx for reading Anu
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol it's funny ðŸ˜†
Will Maan reciprocate her feelings?
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 3 - 

After finishing school finally both in college . To all surprise Geet did manage to take admission to same college as Maan .. same like school he is the perfect first boy and she consistently last only if she cares . Maan is here what more she wants . 

But she got reality check when Maan started spending time with another brilliant girl Riya , who is just like him . Geet didn't lose hope but she also couldn't ignore the fact that Riya and Maan is pretty same personality and they are now every where. They are perfect , she matches him in everything be it study or sports she is like Maan part two .

" Maan..Maan suno na " 

" what Geet? " he replied without slowing down so Geet had to run to catch up with him ...

" movie dekhne chale " Maan raised an eyebrow 

" what makes you think that I will go with you ?" 

" uh woh I'm just saying because professor Rastogi gave assignment na so I thought .. "

" Geet I know that and yes I'm going to watch movie " her face light up only to become sad at next " but with Riya as she is my partner ..better you go with your partner too ..." 

" par hum sath ..."

He is already gone leaving her sad and jealous . At theatre coincidencely both came to watch same movie ..only difference Maan came with Riya and Geet with her partner Jai n her other friends... Pinky was the first one to noticed them behind their seat and pointed same to Geet ... 

" hi Maan mein ..." she stopped seeing Riya with him holding coffee and popcorn ... Maan made a face sitting down..

" don't tell me she followed you here too ... she is really mad " 

" hey we didn't follow you ok ... aur waise bhi hum phele aaye the, technically may be you guys followed us " Jai gave answer making Maan slightly irritate... 

" ok enjoy " Riya gave a fake smile giving coffee to Maan. Jai copied same which didn't unnoticed by Riya .. 

" seems like your crazy girl finally got an admirer , good na one dumb got another dumb , perfect match or say match made in heaven ..may be your misery gonna over Maan... " 

Geet fist her hand hearing Riya's words she keep waiting for a reply from Maan which never came . Other side Maan didn't like this comment much but didn't say anything as movie started already and his concentration went on it . 

Riya's comment didn't hurt her that much ,where his silent literary broke her heart . First time she started to think is she really silly ? Is she too much mismatch for him ? Does he even care If someone insult her or pair her with someone else ? ... loving is not always enough..geet understood it slowly, how much she loves him there surely gap in them , Riya's entry slowly making her realise her place in Maan's life but what to do her silly heart . No matter what, she will always crazy for him , be he ignores her or never try to acknowledge her present, after all she was a hopeful person ... 

after years of his same treatment she still hopes someday he will surely loves her . She just pray that day would be soon . His way now killing her and she can't bear more .

Jealousy is dangerous thing but Geet not a violent person still seeing Riya always with Maan something trigger in her . Without thinking much she challenged Riya a badminton match . Maan rolled his eyes , same Riya's reaction .  Finally she agreed but twist came when badminton coach pair Geet with Maan and Riya with another student .

Maan loves challenges but big problem is just like study Geet not so good in sports too . Geet is Geet she tried her best . Sadly here came the same result and both had to lose to Riya and her partner . 

First time in years Maan lost to someone . " loser loser " chant was not stopping anywhere . As a perfect person he not so used to get such treatment. He only believe in winning losing word is not in his dictionary.  He was fuming inside with all insulting words  , the taste of losing going not so well  . Another side Geet was not stopping with her sorry ,  this only making him more irritate . 

" Maan yaar you were so good but Geet dumb ke baaje se har gaya..." 

" ya true you did best man " his classmates started blaming Geet, he kept quiet collecting his cloths .

" Geet is really made a big joke of herself . How could she thought she will beat Riya . This girl lives in another world . Yeh dumbo kabhi nehi sudhregi... " 

" sometimes I think she always did all these to get attention ... "

" mujhe bhi aasa hi lagta hai... See we all know she can never be Maan's GF but still keep running behind Maan... she just want to stay in limelight so using Maan "

other students were making fun of her that too infront of her , but like always Geet was ignoring . Just then Maan was leaving she run behind to apologise..

" Maan I'm sorry , woh main "

" Sorry for God sake Geet..when you know you can't play why even challenged her , she is state champion and who are you ? You are nothing , stop running behind me and go away " ... 
Edited by Keepdreaming - 5 years ago