Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mirage123

hi hamlet  hi mirage😊

fab ud😊he who plant thornes in others way get the same..dilwar dead end dutta & naku can plan their life together ud soon  areee wah! you coming out with wise sayings , good good! thats what i like to see.. hey i love the  pastel shade flowers.. humm spring is on its way.. not here yet where iam.. trees still bare.. but feb mein...    should start.. my road is lined with apple blossom  trees..
ok.. mirage,thanks for reading and commenting, will update tomm.. much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FASSBEN

HI Hamlet  hi fassben, how are you mate? good to see you

Awesome ud Dilwar Is killed by nakku Dutta was they to support her poor Dutta his hand gets Injured once again. Loved the con between Dutta and Nakku. Pls UD really soon

Thanks as always Take care
thanks very much for enjoying the ud.. humm.will ud tomm,you try and catch it when you can.. aaand i love the  cute teddy images..  thanks for commenting much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi Hamlet  hellooo sonaaa!😊

Awesome UD...Naku's nightmare came to end..Dilawar dead end...Dutta felt less of man ..Dilawar was shot by Naku...Naku & Dutta's convo regarding it...too good...UD soon😊
glad you enjoyed the update.. had mixed feelings when I was writing it,whether I would come across readers angst,showing naku doing the dirty deed rather than the mighty dutta.. but then it was the aftermath ,that I wanted to focus on.. thanks for reading and commenting, will update tomm.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uwith

hi hamlet  hi uvi,😊 good to see you

awesome ud! dutta is injured once ...naku did put balm on his inner pain ego hurt..he understood later  good point uvi
continue soon😊  yes will update tomm.. thanks so much for reading and commenting,  love the dewy rose image..thanks, much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

hi hammie baji ji😃🤗 i read your UD ..its quite interesting..naku vidhwa😕 father inlaw us ki jaan ke peeche ... ary hammie mujhe dutta sirf   black pathiani mein dekha ..WOH dutta bhau kam DP zyada laga😕 DP sound funny na .nahi onlye mujhe laga .aadat hai na saab saab sone ki..
hey,thank you for catching up balli, you are so kind, makes me happy.. haan me too,like dutta in black pathiani.. has been his trademark..

naku ne astr shastra ka istemal kiya ...and she  kill dilawar very good ..nari shakti zindabaad👏 i really like naku's action..oohh miss aye sahib favortie dialog JAGDAMM😊   I know😊. I did think of woman power,initially .. thats what the production team argued ,that its naku's story... not dutta! but hamien aisa nehin laga,due to the actor.. Mishal.. who was a made dutta.. such was mishal's impact..
waiting naku DP shaadi😛
waiting for next ud soon.. much love from kaka balli😃
I love the song, so thoughtful of you to put  it up for all who drop by on this thread.. thanks,kaka balli.. for catching up and commenting, will  ud tomm.. catch it when you have time, much love ,as ever yours hammie..
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW8p1pJ02BQ[/YOUTUBE]

song for all my friends ..

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Aww such a lovely update dear...enjoyed it soo much......Dutta feeling insecure. Baaji is very protective of dutta....loved Duji's part...Baaji found out that the figure in white saree is naku....naku wanted to tell about herself to dutta..but baaji stopped her from telling truth to dutta...Is it a good move or bad move???...loved the way of your writing hammiee lion...baaji-naku convo is interesting....oh god...naku is haunted by her terrible past...Naku's FIL & husband were arrogant people...aww hammiee lion🤗. Dutta is started his lovely painting work for his mother......awww hammiee lion.🤗.your descriptions about the painting process are mind blowing dear.....loved it to the core.....Hats off to you...dutta is eager to know the woman in white saree...thanks soo much for the sweetest update hammiee lion...soo sweet of you.. 🤗

helloo twinky, hey you catching up.. didn't realize you had missed so many.. still i know you were busy with exams and then with pressing family matters.. thanks for a delightful comment, loved it .. thoughts,  pictorial representations, images and last but not least the screen shots.. thank you so much for the effort you put in..   much love and thanks, yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

aww mind blowing update dear..❤️..Enjoyed it sooo much.❤️...Naku continues her hide & seek game with Dutta.😲...baaji too having second thoughts about hiding truth from dutta matter.👍🏼...aww Dutta drawing the sketch of that white saree woman🤗...Dutta is curious to know about her past.🤗...Interesting to read Tasha's hide & seek game..❤️❤️.awee naku bumps against his chest.😲❤️..but dutta is a good boy😉..soo he turns his face to other side🤗...Dutta feeling naku's presence& fragrance❤️...aww dutta is working on Ram-Sita painting❤️& his pure dedication..❤️...aww hammieee lion🤗...what an awesome piece of writing dear.⭐️...marvelous...⭐️...out of words hammiee lion.👏...top of all this is naku's head covered by red paint part.❤️.❤️..very heart touching part dear.❤️...Dutta seeing naku's face..😲...awww baby is running to next update to see dutta's reaction....thanks sooo much for the loveliest update dear...🤗🤗...soo sweet of you...sorry for baby's late submissions my sweetest ,dearest ,kindest teacher..🤗.twinky baby small baby na.😳.please forgive me hammiee lion.😳😳.baby will come back tomorrow with her pending homeworks dear😳😳...take care..big tight teddy hugs from twinky baby🤗

helloo once again twinky.. for catching up part 12..  its a lovely comment, in particular, I enjoyed  the painting images.. and also the screen shots..  thank you so much ,for reading the story, i will be ud tomm , catch it if you can.. i dont know how much you have read,so far..or how fast a reader you are?.. i know iam slow and find it difficult to make the time to read.. but i suggest, just read the previous part...19 so you can follow the ud..   much love,as ever yours hammie.

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammiee lion🤗
Thanks soo much for the awesome annotations dear.🤗...enjoyed them sooo much.🤗..hain???..read part-19& follow the next update???..nooo ...you are discouraging your baby student...twinky baby wants to read & finish all the pending homeworks hammiee lion.😳...baby doing them just for her own satisfaction😳...baby will finish them first & then follow the next update dear...take care...big hugs from twinkle baby...🤗
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie 😃
abhi bahut kaam kiya toh gaana sunke soja, kal milenge 😉  
hmm mmm nahi jeena 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziTHTlmPdhQ&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]

@ twinks
grt to see you back with a bang,  missed the colorful comments of baby twinks,  you dont worry, if not hammie im there to read your comments 😉
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammie 😃

abhi bahut kaam kiya toh gaana sunke soja, kal milenge 😉  
hmm mmm nahi jeena 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziTHTlmPdhQ&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]

@ twinks
grt to see you back with a bang,  missed the colorful comments of baby twinks,  you dont worry, if not hammie im there to read your comments 😉

awww Bharti🤗🤗
awesome song dear.❤️..enjoyed it so much dear.❤️.Thanks soo mcuh for sharing dear
🤗..
aww my sweetest Bharti.🤗.
...you always encouraging this little baby.🤗..Twinky baby is really happy now🤗🤗...you cheer me up dear.🤗🤗...baby will finish her homeworks as soon as possible dear.🤗..love you all friends sooo much.🤗...big teddy hugs from twinky baby🤗🤗...