Do you like this article?
|User Rating||(27 Votes)|
|Babygirls, masterpiece, ~*puja*~, Reshabh, wassup28, radhika_21, sweety_ursh, ArmaansGirl, Yahoo2, siumi, princezna, Princess.., -JC-, luv_pavi, magicalmelody, ANJANA, Jaslove, Prasanthi, minuu, jyothi_cool, yipee, -DulceMaria-, Chandani_C, umi82990, Pachu.P|
13. 65-70% of Rahman''s tunes have not seen the light of day.
that is so wrong : / haha if the 30% of what we''ve heard is of THAT calibre, i really wonder what the other 70% sounds like.
ARR may as well be the best thing in music in my world. Seriously.
actually knew most of these facts neways da last one no.15 he keeps da rights himself well did he know his song kehna hi kya has been sampled in ciara''s song ft chris brown-turntables but am not sure if dats an offical song or remix?? so if dey''v sampled it without ar rehmans knowledge/approvable/permission maybe ar rehman shud get in contact wiv dem coz dats a copyrights violation
The team of 3 AM to promote their film in Zee TV's talent based show ... 5
Zee TV's Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya gearing up with twists and turns as Raj's ... 5
Musician Shankar Mahadevan's son Siddharth has crooned the title track ...
Versatile actor Om Puri, who has maintained just the right balance ... 1