This week marked the album release of one of the most awaited films, Dabangg 2
. The album has ultimately attracted a large audience after the hyped popularity of the songs from Arbaaz Khan's Dabangg
. Along with that, Mr. Perfectionist, Aamir Khan's Talaash
is also receiving tremendously positive feedback having a range of themes coming from the mastermind Javed Akhtar.
Late Yash Chopra and SRK's Jab Tak Hai Jaan
still remains at the top of the charts this week, with most of its
songs in the highest collections. Once again, Gulzar's lyrics and A. R.
Rehman's music has won millions of hearts. Although Himesh Reshammiya
music for Son of Sardar
was doing pretty well until last week, it is now moving out of the frame, while Khiladi 786
makes room for itself.
10. Khiladi Bhaiyya
Film: Khiladi 786 - Made In Punjab
Singer(s): Vineet Singh, Aman Trikha & Yashraj KapilMusic: Himesh Reshammiya
9. Chipkale Saiyyan Fevicol Se
Film: Dabangg 2Singer(s): Mamta Sharma, Wajid Keerthi, UvieMusic: Sajid-Wajid
8. Laakh Duniya Kahe
Film: TalaashSinger(s): Ram SampathMusic: Ram Sampath
7. Muskaanein Jhooti HainFilm: TalaashSingers(s): Suman SridharMusic: Ram Sampath
6. Jiya ReFilm: Jab Tak Hai JaanSinger(s): Neeti MohanMusic: A. R. Rahman
5. Rani Tu Mein Raja
Film: Son of SardaarSinger(s): Mika Singh, Bhavya Pandit, Yo Yo Honey SinghMusic: Himesh Reshammiya
4. ChallaFilm: Jab Tak Hai JaanSinger(s): Rabbi ShergillMusic: A. R. Rahman
3. SaansFilm: Jab Tak Hai JaanSinger(s): Mohit Chauhan, Shreya GoshalMusic: A. R. Rahman
2. Dagabaaz ReFilm: Dabangg 2Singer(s): Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Shreya GoshalMusic: Sajid-Wajid
Film: Jab Tak Hai JaanSinger(s): Harshdeep KaurMusic: A. R. Rehman
We project that the music of Dabangg 2
will continue to do well and climb up the charts by next week. The
competition is definitely getting tougher; lets see how long Jab Tak Hai Jaan
can monopolize the chart.Till then tune in to listen to these breathtaking songs!Author: Sonia R.
Editor(s): Fari L. & Gunia M.
Graphics: Inderpreet K.
to comment on this story. Have an account already? Use Quick Login to comment.