After a great response from out first edition, BollyCurry is back again with the second edition of Test Your BollyQ!
For our first time readers, the title speaks for itself - Test Your BollyQ is about testing your Bollywood knowledge. All you have to do is guess the movie name from the various sources that we have provided: five are dialogues and five are pictures. Of the people who have guessed correctly, we will draw one lucky winner who will have the privilege of flaunting a special made siggie from BollyCurry!
So hurry up and discover your BollyQ!
And the lucky winner is none other than: laila1994
Congratulations! Here is your prize, flaunt it proudly!
And now, here are the sources for this edition:
1. "Mere bure waqt mein tum the mere saath ... ab agar achche waqt mein tum nahi ... toh yeh waqt bhi mujhe nahi chahiye."
2. "Main dikhta hoon sweet, innocent, swami type ka na ... lekin actually hoon bahut bade harami type ka."
3. "Badtameez, chaddar ki kameez, lohe ka pajama, bandar tera mama, arre billi teri mausi, kutta tera yaar, aam ka achaar ... aaja mere yaar!"
4. "Comedy toh abhi abhi shuru ki hai beta ... action main tees saal se karta aa raha hoon."
5. "Kehte hain agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaho ... to puri kainath usse tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai."
We eagerly await your answers to choose the lucky winner next month! Till then, have fun and good luck!
Writer: Alina S.
Editor: Jenifer Y.
Graphics: Virina R.
Do you have a suggestion or comment for BollyCurry? Drop us a PM at BC_Dropbox today.