Christmas has passed by, leaving behind a bunch of sweet memories and fun-filled moments. Now everyone's waiting fervently for the New Year. Finally 2013 is at our doorstep, goading us to continue our journey of life with it. With 2012 bidding adieu, lets come to a logical conclusion to our 'Bollywood's Know-It-All Quiz' too with the final set of questions (Part 1: Quiz: Are you the 2012 Bollywood's Know-It-All? )
1. Who was Anurag Basu's first choice to narrate the story of Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra starrer Barfi instead of Ileana D'Cruz?
2. Which 2012 released Bollywood movie is similar to the Taiwanese film Three Times released in 2005?
3. Who was initially offered the role of Meera in Cocktail which was later essayed by Diana Penty?
4. Bol Bachchan is based on a 1979 hit film Golmaal. Who was the director of the film Golmaal (1979)?
5. The name Khiladi 786 was suggested by Akshay Kumar which allowed him to carry forward his Khiladi series. However, the producers initially had another name in mind for the film. What was that name?
All the best to the participants and we wish you succeed in bringing out the correct answers. We'll be catching up with your results soon, until then, take care and happy winter holidays along with a fresh new year!
Author: Siona M.
Editors: Gunia M.
Graphics: Gurprit K.